- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

7 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I wish you the best of luck, now it's 3v3 season so hope you've got a decent third mech

wait what. my 3rd mech is okay :V its garbage. i've been really working hard on it lately tho.

it has 2.1k hp, and decent heat stats, but horrible energy stats. frantic claw phys mech.

YES

I DID IT

image.thumb.png.377691ab4af200d8f4aa37792fed71b3.png

i was better than them and they rage quit

and then im going to go on a loss streak lmao

1 hour ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

wait what. my 3rd mech is okay :V its garbage. i've been really working hard on it lately tho.

it has 2.1k hp, and decent heat stats, but horrible energy stats. frantic claw phys mech.

YES

I DID IT

image.thumb.png.377691ab4af200d8f4aa37792fed71b3.png

i was better than them and they rage quit

and then im going to go on a loss streak lmao

I just made it to r5 for the second ever time, my 3rd mech is trash so I'm gonna get wrecked 😞

7 hours ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

bruh why

because you are top player now. hostage of the 3v3 nightmare for the not full developed mechs for that season. At the moment you reach R5 you no longer can drop to R6 on any season. Sure at R5 it will match you up with R6-R7 but also R5-R3 and maybe R2-R1. That happen to me when I crossed on 3v3 first time just to get the box and see what I will get. Sad season of been bullied 🤣🤣🤡 You have been initiated.🙃 Keep it up with high head.🏄‍♂️

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

because you are top player now. hostage of the 3v3 nightmare for the not full developed mechs for that season. At the moment you reach R5 you no longer can drop to R6 on any season. Sure at R5 it will match you up with R6-R7 but also R5-R3 and maybe R2-R1. That happen to me when I crossed on 3v3 first time just to get the box and see what I will get. Sad season of been bullied 🤣🤣🤡 You have been initiated.🙃 Keep it up with high head.🏄‍♂️

thanks oki. also, i saw u with your test builds de-ranking last week. i attempted to say hi but u immeditely quit. if u want to inspect me, i am SavvySalmon. plus, im the one and only MasterChief

also i just re-read your message and realized im screwed. my third mech is awful and my second mech is mediocre at. see my build help/changes topic :V

7 hours ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

thanks oki. also, i saw u with your test builds de-ranking last week. i attempted to say hi but u immeditely quit. if u want to inspect me, i am SavvySalmon. plus, im the one and only MasterChief

also i just re-read your message and realized im screwed. my third mech is awful and my second mech is mediocre at. see my build help/changes topic :V

I never quit a real fight win or lose when I am in combat mode for real and that is very rare but many ask for wins and I give them and I am talking about top players always asking. I quit at low ranks if the match it is unfair for the player against me and sometimes I do because they are too strong due to many top players grind wins at R7-R6 and my mechs are no mech for combat just a pile of parts placed together to max them up to test them as combo and see the effect getting damaged or inflicting damage and how backfire combinations drain life as example of multiple test I do and when some are ready then I change them with other. Those mechs have been there for more than 8 months maybe a year from Epic L1 and others Legend L1 parts including modules has been slowly developed.

I have different set ups and some mechs has been retired because I finished them in full no longer good to play at low test  now been top mechs not for combat but  powerful enough to be R5+ as they are. 

Yes, last season I dropped and played at R8-R6 in the beginning to test another part then I was unable to play with family sick for some days then I decided to walk away from test and moved to R1 for box.

This season I am testing checking against some builds I am interested to test against me to be destroyed or get a win by luck but are mechs for combat against mine that are not combat trying to win them if possible as they are and to look the damage of drain on my mech against those top players at lower ranks. 

By end of season I sometimes de-rank fast because no time to do it been at work and during my lunch time I play and when I want to test then I de-rank fast for new item and see the development step by step been bullied at low rank till drop to the respective rank power maybe R10-R8 not having power to fight back. 

Playing always for top is boring and playing at low also gets boring so I change weeks to play on R3 and stay there or low or maybe move to play at top to have variation with players not always the same over and over again. 

I check this forum at some moments at break time or waiting for some work data after physical work resting a bit but I can't spend much time in a road just quick looks. sometimes takes me some time to write or look for pm's and do requests. 

sorry, I can't add pictures. The forum keeps reducing max total size allowed not at 10.23kb in my account. I do not know what is going on.

16 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I never quit a real fight win or lose when I am in combat mode for real and that is very rare but many ask for wins and I give them and I am talking about top players always asking. I quit at low ranks if the match it is unfair for the player against me and sometimes I do because they are too strong due to many top players grind wins at R7-R6 and my mechs are no mech for combat just a pile of parts placed together to max them up to test them as combo and see the effect getting damaged or inflicting damage and how backfire combinations drain life as example of multiple test I do and when some are ready then I change them with other. Those mechs have been there for more than 8 months maybe a year from Epic L1 and others Legend L1 parts including modules has been slowly developed.

I have different set ups and some mechs has been retired because I finished them in full no longer good to play at low test  now been top mechs not for combat but  powerful enough to be R5+ as they are. 

Yes, last season I dropped and played at R8-R6 in the beginning to test another part then I was unable to play with family sick for some days then I decided to walk away from test and moved to R1 for box.

This season I am testing checking against some builds I am interested to test against me to be destroyed or get a win by luck but are mechs for combat against mine that are not combat trying to win them if possible as they are and to look the damage of drain on my mech against those top players at lower ranks. 

By end of season I sometimes de-rank fast because no time to do it been at work and during my lunch time I play and when I want to test then I de-rank fast for new item and see the development step by step been bullied at low rank till drop to the respective rank power maybe R10-R8 not having power to fight back. 

Playing always for top is boring and playing at low also gets boring so I change weeks to play on R3 and stay there or low or maybe move to play at top to have variation with players not always the same over and over again. 

I check this forum at some moments at break time or waiting for some work data after physical work resting a bit but I can't spend much time in a road just quick looks. sometimes takes me some time to write or look for pm's and do requests. 

sorry, I can't add pictures. The forum keeps reducing max total size allowed not at 10.23kb in my account. I do not know what is going on.

Oki Doki probably thinks back to high school so he can write a whole heckin essay every time someone says anything on forums

no hate ofc, this is just a joke 😂

9 minutes ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

damn, 7 years? i've only been playing for 4 1/2, and 3 1/2 of those years were spent getting my (now main, the 1st year was on an accoutn that got hacked and deleted) to rank 5.

also i dont think its stupidity

this game is addicting

I can remember lurking in the shadows not long after the game in its Infancy (legacy era), it is addicting but also Infuriating