- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

19 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

in reality I do not know. it is the actions done in the forum per se granting some points. It does count more on posting, reading, giving reactions and receiving them. I think it does count more on posting. If you check your profile 

image.thumb.png.b67e123a3971d04585525d874e738fea.png

it will have a bar of progress and points to get then will move to the next one. You can take a look and do a reaction and maybe will give you an idea what give just posting or else. 

lmao i remember a time when i was the top poster. i guess its a thing of the past now :V also no, my main account was not banned, i am just not using it for... personal reasons.

7 hours ago, ZeRo_ said:

Got my 2nd medal. I got a lot of headaches from playing arena 24/7 to get here lol.

Snimka_zaslona_238.png

congrats. 👍

1 hour ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

lmao i remember a time when i was the top poster. i guess its a thing of the past now :V also no, my main account was not banned, i am just not using it for... personal reasons.

yes, I was wondering. No matter what you will come back. 👍

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

congrats. 👍

yes, I was wondering. No matter what you will come back. 👍

give it until january or february. thats when i start streaming and ill prob be allowed to access my main forum acct again. one question tho. how do you pause the "last active" thing? also, flex alt acct:(ive had it for like, 4 months)image.png.d91c93f7c4c68e7ad266d9f950ebcdc1.png

49 minutes ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

give it until january or february. thats when i start streaming and ill prob be allowed to access my main forum acct again. one question tho. how do you pause the "last active" thing? also, flex alt acct:(ive had it for like, 4 months)image.png.d91c93f7c4c68e7ad266d9f950ebcdc1.png

cool, nice alt account. 4 months and some L50 around. 

about the question "how do you pause the "last active" thing?" I do not understand the question.

Just opened 2 premium boxes on my alt. Got an epic Unrepaired Laser Cannon and this thing.

Screenshot_20211124-131940.png.dce185c25e693a4f27fb30849a3d2508.png

I was saving those 176 tokens for something but I guess getting a second OP was worth it. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.