- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

19 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Aw shucks, I guess it’s better than costing money

It's a free alternative that's helpful, to say the least.

But it's an alternative that haunts you once you depend on it. Once that first backfire premium drops, it's only a matter of time before your future premiums are turned into backfire ones..

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

13 hours ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

i think its just mercy day lmao

yeah ima start workin on an energy free heat build, this idea is probs garbage but heres a screenie idea:image.thumb.png.6ac506cefe363cd4be5410917969ac15.png

meant phys

You need another armor annihilator. People in top ranks have near 180 phys resist, one won't bring it down a lot and most of your weapons are finite.

31 minutes ago, Deimos said:

More like maximum backfire, that'll be noticeable now that the meta has shifted towards less health.

I mean, that sort of thing won't be half bad for me to do. I basically have a lot of backfire items and 4 monkes at my disposal, so I could probably make a living off of being some sort of "HP-oriented backfire lord of death" in rank 7 or something lol. 

I just need more than one Platinum Plate.. Emphasis on more.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.