...CANDELA INC...

S H A B B A

Welcome SM players!

A new forum, good vibes, new energies, I like it.

For those who do not know who I am, my nickname is SHABBA, leader of ... CANDELA INC ..., a pleasure to meet you:)

I will be here for you to discuss about recruiting into our clan and related interests about it.

βœ“ CANDELA is the most active clan currently in wins, achieving 2k wins in 2vs2, 3vs3 and 1vs1 5k wins as set goals

βœ“ Being a complete clan in tikets, titan, wars and wins.

βœ“ We are part of the top 10 among the best 6 of the best clans in SM

If you are interested in joining us, getting to know us or have questions, each of the CANDELA members will be here to gladly answer any questions you may have.

Take good care of yourselves and blessings to all of you friends.πŸ”₯

19 minutes ago, Bunboy said:

Wins :

1v1:Β 110+

2v2 : 90+Β 

3v3: 75+Β 

As for rank just looking for rank 4+ rn

Then I will still have to improve my mechs a little. 3v3 I can get around 50 at max if I don't spend 4 hours a day in arena

Neither can I reach rank 4 in 3v3's

Still, thanks for letting me know!

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi team,Β 

Congratulations to Scorpion becoming our new leader. The entire clan support you.

SHABBA, great work done. The clan respect you a lot and very happy to be working with you all of this time.Β 

πŸ™ƒπŸΊπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ

Β 

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-20-10-30.jpg

Congrats Scorpion new leader of CHANDELA INCπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anyways...what happen to S H A B B A?πŸ€”

Why he left the clan?

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

Congrats Scorpion new leader of CHANDELA INCπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anyways...what happen to S H A B B A?πŸ€”

Why he left the clan?

He did not left the clan. Sadly in his country region is having wifi issues and he can't do nothing about it so his connectivity has been affected so need to pass command in order the clan can keep funtionningΒ properly.Β πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Hy pilots,

Sad news, my body SHABBA left the clan till he can fix the internet connection issue.

As a great leader has been he let us know he does not want to be a load to the clan not been able to help and entrusting the leadership to another cool guy 😎 πŸ‘ Scorpion.Β Β 

For me it is a bit sad moment because he is the reason of me been in the clan on first place and been buddies in the chat from starting the game with my niece.Β 

We are hopping the internet connectivity back in his country c a n be resolved and re-integrate him to the clan butΒ  in mean time there is an spot in the clan.Β 

If someone it is interested to join us as permanent member let us know. The rule above still in place. Adding that we always do war, collect titan ticket, fight 7 star titan without missing them.Β 

We are really active in wins and we always reach those goals with clan freedom to do what we can do helping each other. We are a cool 😎 clan but of course we check🀫  members are doing their jobΒ πŸ‘€.

Drop a line if you are interested but not a clanΒ hopper jumping from left to right.Β 

SincerelyΒ 

OKIΒ 

Hi pilots,

Sadly we lose a team member due to wifi connectivity issues and hoping can resolve the issue and Β can rejoin Β in the futureΒ  in mean time we have an opening for a new permanent member.Β 

Rules still the same. Please read above.

Drop a line, contact Scorpion the leader here in the forum as Bunboy or any clan member during chat or pvp etc.

Any question, all members can help you and I am as my best disposition.Β 

ThxΒ 

OKI.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pilots

I hope all is going great for all of you.Β 

We are in the search of a new permanent clan member. Sadly we lossΒ a member getting retired of the game after been a long time SM player.Β  We will miss you.Β πŸ˜”

For anyone interested to join our clan, please drop a line or contact Bunboy here in the forumΒ  plus you can ask any question to any member and of course to this old guy OKI.Β Β πŸ™ƒ

We are looking for permanent member not clan hoper. We look for someone serious who wants to really do pvp and get the rewards from hard work but in the fun way making new friends supporting each other. We like a communicative person who can share a few min with clan members at the forum like me, the game discord or clan discord of course gameΒ  andΒ  clan chats.Β πŸ€”

We like to have members responsible with whom we no need to remind to do the basic job accepted and compromised for.Β πŸ˜‰

We do always TITAN, collect tickets plus WAR and of course we are very active in pvp as part of our signature that identify our clan. We always reach the goals in pvp  2v2 and 3v3  with 2000  and 1v1 with 5000  wins.  We do 1v1 110+ wins, 2v2 90+ wins and 3v3 75+ wins. 😎

We look for a member who can reach R4+ in every season .Β  We are a top 10 clan and we go for the S+/S war box every season.Β  We are a clan not based in AP in case you wonder but we have enoughΒ R1 members and we play in our clan style for what identify us.Β Β πŸ˜‹

Come and join us.Β πŸ€—

Do not be shy to ask questions. I won't bite you.Β Β πŸ˜‡

SincerelyΒ 

OKI the farmerΒ πŸ€£πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, tintinu said:

bonjour candela Je suis ayron un ancien joueur de votre Γ©quipe qui n’était plus actif en raison de kongretage, mais aujourd’hui, j’ai rΓ©cupΓ©rΓ© mon compte s’il ya de la place, je me tiens Γ  votre niveau joueur de niveau 3 -1

Hi Ayron, we are going to have an opening in 2 weeks since a team member will get retired due to school.Β 

Scorpion it is the new leader and here in the forum it is Bonboy. I will let him know about you. He normally check the forum and me too.Β πŸ€—

Thx

OKI

kO (en)

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Salut Ayron, nous allons avoir une ouverture dans 2 semaines depuis un membre de l’équipe va prendre sa retraite en raison de l’école.

Scorpion c’est le nouveau leader et ici dans le forum c’est Bonboy. Je lui parlerai de toi. Il vΓ©rifie normalement le forum et moi aussi. πŸ€—

Thx

Oki

Ok

14 hours ago, tintinu said:

bonjour candela Je suis ayron un ancien joueur de votre Γ©quipe qui n’était plus actif en raison de kongretage, mais aujourd’hui, j’ai rΓ©cupΓ©rΓ© mon compte s’il ya de la place, je me tiens Γ  votre niveau joueur de niveau 3 -1

Bienvenue Γ Β nouveau Ayron, tu prendras ma place Γ Β CANDELA pour encore 2 semaines.

J'espΓ©re qu'ils seront heureux de trouver des membres royaux.

Β 

What the point?

Morning, or maybe night. I think it was the time, day after days I became more busy, I only get to play 1 hour a day...or maybe less than that.Β CANDELA is active clan, 1 hour will not be enough support wins, war, etc... task.Β 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:06 PM, tintinu said:

BienvenueΒ Γ  CANDELA Ayron, j'espΓ©re que vous pourrez rester plus longtemps.

Spoiler

At less you find better player than me.

Β 

What the point?

12 minutes ago, Energy Reaper said:

Morning, or maybe night. I think it was the time, day after days I became more busy, I only get to play 1 hour a day...or maybe less than that.Β CANDELA is active clan, 1 hour will not be enough support wins, war, etc... task.Β 

BienvenueΒ Γ  CANDELA Ayron, j'espΓ©re que vous pourrez rester plus longtemps.

Β  Reveal hidden contents

At less you find better player than me.

Β 

Oh man, will miss you in theΒ clan.Β πŸ˜”Β Hope you can stay around and play a bit in another clan or get around in the forum for few min.Β  Good luck in your busy life. I know that well, here are 2:00am and still doing some work people calling me out with machine issues and I need to sleep to be there in some hours. 😫

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Oh man, will miss you in theΒ clan.Β πŸ˜”Β Hope you can stay around and play a bit in another clan or get around in the forum for few min.Β  Good luck in your busy life. I know that well, here are 2:00am and still doing some work people calling me out with machine issues and I need to sleep to be there in some hours. 😫

Sleep well, I already massage Ayron to join CANDELA. It was at less the last deed I can do...

What the point?

Just now, Energy Reaper said:

Sleep well, I already massage Ayron to join CANDELA. It was at less the last deed I can do...

No worries. All was fine and you did a great job.

In my case this week I am in the low side and hard to keep things running with busy life. I just look for the right moment sneaking on breaks or so in particular when my eyes are not tired. This week my eyes to focus in pvp are terrible. My screen it is now at 200% and cant pvp because hurt my eyes. I have different screen from work open to fix issues.Β πŸ™ˆ

Β