Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

I am cool as always doing my best farming. 🤡

I just want to say we have few openings in CANDELA INC.

We will love to add and to have steady and permanent new members. 

We still have in the CANDELA INC our groovy play ways focus on WINS, TITAN, TICKETS, WAR and of course freedom to up and down for development, test or else to make life with comfort in your play. 

Sure we need to stick to the basics and we try to keep decency and we do not like trouble or cancer member that can disrupt play time harmony with not so healthy environment.  We like to talk to each other and it is been good and helpful for my acc development with the members hard work.

We like to have R4+ player in all seasons at list capable of them and capable of war for S+ and S box. We fight 7 stars TITAN and we do 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3 2K clan wins and always we achieve those numbers and surpass them with our members a bit crazy in wins. 🤡 

We have as base per player 110 wins in 1v1, 90 in 2v2 and 75 in 3v3 but the sky it is the limit and of course it is not forced to get over those numbers since it is the player discretion to get more and for sure they are very helpful on it. Las season we were above 6.6K wins even no need to go that far but they love it and they are very commit to do it.

We support members like vacation, sick, etc if is communicated properly so we will know we will take over for the misses and keep sharing according what has been said. 

We do not look for temporary players to get some rewards. I personally dislike that. 

I like a family and see same steady members and grow together as family so I personally feel sometimes sad to lose a member but I like to keep in touch and keep good relationship with them. 

So, if you are interested to play and can compromise in the basics, been a friendly person and be able to move around developing etc will be cool to have you in the clan.  

If you have questions, drop a line here, PM my boss Scorpion "Bonboy-Forum", ask to any player in the clan during pvp chats or game chats or to this old guy OKI DOKI at your service and best disposition to answer any question you might have or had in mind and I will try to answer as best I can with honesty.

Do not be shy to ask. I won't bite unless you are a Q girl. 😘 OOPS, my lady and nieces read the forum. I am in trouble now 🤭.

 Sincerely 

OKI

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

I am cool as always doing my best farming. 🤡

I just want to say we have few openings in CANDELA INC.

We will love to add and to have steady and permanent new members. 

We still have in the CANDELA INC our groovy play ways focus on WINS, TITAN, TICKETS, WAR and of course freedom to up and down for development, test or else to make life with comfort in your play. 

Sure we need to stick to the basics and we try to keep decency and we do not like trouble or cancer member that can disrupt play time harmony with not so healthy environment.  We like to talk to each other and it is been good and helpful for my acc development with the members hard work.

We like to have R4+ player in all seasons at list capable of them and capable of war for S+ and S box. We fight 7 stars TITAN and we do 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3 2K clan wins and always we achieve those numbers and surpass them with our members a bit crazy in wins. 🤡 

We have as base per player 110 wins in 1v1, 90 in 2v2 and 75 in 3v3 but the sky it is the limit and of course it is not forced to get over those numbers since it is the player discretion to get more and for sure they are very helpful on it. Las season we were above 6.6K wins even no need to go that far but they love it and they are very commit to do it.

We support members like vacation, sick, etc if is communicated properly so we will know we will take over for the misses and keep sharing according what has been said. 

We do not look for temporary players to get some rewards. I personally dislike that. 

I like a family and see same steady members and grow together as family so I personally feel sometimes sad to lose a member but I like to keep in touch and keep good relationship with them. 

So, if you are interested to play and can compromise in the basics, been a friendly person and be able to move around developing etc will be cool to have you in the clan.  

If you have questions, drop a line here, PM my boss Scorpion "Bonboy-Forum", ask to any player in the clan during pvp chats or game chats or to this old guy OKI DOKI at your service and best disposition to answer any question you might have or had in mind and I will try to answer as best I can with honesty.

Do not be shy to ask. I won't bite unless you are a Q girl. 😘 OOPS, my lady and nieces read the forum. I am in trouble now 🤭.

 Sincerely 

OKI

Oki doki i have the ticket to join check my gold 

Screenshot_20210407-094805_Super Mechs.jpg

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

I am cool as always doing my best farming. 🤡

I just want to say we have few openings in CANDELA INC.

We will love to add and to have steady and permanent new members. 

We still have in the CANDELA INC our groovy play ways focus on WINS, TITAN, TICKETS, WAR and of course freedom to up and down for development, test or else to make life with comfort in your play. 

Sure we need to stick to the basics and we try to keep decency and we do not like trouble or cancer member that can disrupt play time harmony with not so healthy environment.  We like to talk to each other and it is been good and helpful for my acc development with the members hard work.

We like to have R4+ player in all seasons at list capable of them and capable of war for S+ and S box. We fight 7 stars TITAN and we do 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3 2K clan wins and always we achieve those numbers and surpass them with our members a bit crazy in wins. 🤡 

We have as base per player 110 wins in 1v1, 90 in 2v2 and 75 in 3v3 but the sky it is the limit and of course it is not forced to get over those numbers since it is the player discretion to get more and for sure they are very helpful on it. Las season we were above 6.6K wins even no need to go that far but they love it and they are very commit to do it.

We support members like vacation, sick, etc if is communicated properly so we will know we will take over for the misses and keep sharing according what has been said. 

We do not look for temporary players to get some rewards. I personally dislike that. 

I like a family and see same steady members and grow together as family so I personally feel sometimes sad to lose a member but I like to keep in touch and keep good relationship with them. 

So, if you are interested to play and can compromise in the basics, been a friendly person and be able to move around developing etc will be cool to have you in the clan.  

If you have questions, drop a line here, PM my boss Scorpion "Bonboy-Forum", ask to any player in the clan during pvp chats or game chats or to this old guy OKI DOKI at your service and best disposition to answer any question you might have or had in mind and I will try to answer as best I can with honesty.

Do not be shy to ask. I won't bite unless you are a Q girl. 😘 OOPS, my lady and nieces read the forum. I am in trouble now 🤭.

 Sincerely 

OKI

Hmm oki doki i have gotten rank 7 three times until now im preparing so fast i can get 110 wins in every season easly

Wow oki doki strong clan if i would join i would be in rank 5 in no time  i would get 160 tokens yummy

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Oki doki i have the ticket to join check my gold 

Screenshot_20210407-094805_Super Mechs.jpg

Hmm oki doki i have gotten rank 7 three times until now im preparing so fast i can get 110 wins in every season easly

Wow oki doki strong clan if i would join i would be in rank 5 in no time  i would get 160 tokens yummy

WOW, 10mill in gold. "Sweet" Keep going. You will see fast progress. 

About CANDELA INC it is actually a real TOP 10 clan regardless we have few members out at this point. We are doing some testing like me reason some players are in the low side for short. To enter the clan  some rules are already stipulated. The boss is the one to decide.  For R7 it is too early for this one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Hello, currently someone else has my account, they hacked me. Can you offer me any sort of help to get my account back? I’ve been having mental issues lately. 😢

Go to information heading and Select Frequent asked questions

image.thumb.png.32f81b69d16ed5b08d9990b8dfab98f2.png

 

Select  How I can recover my account

image.thumb.png.cba9f9d7aa44e858c55abe5585bf717e.png

Then click recover your password or send e-mail. I am not sure. Maybe someone can help out if know

image.thumb.png.8ccba85596f06652dced0ec893eaf3b2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Thanks, but there’s nothing that’ll come out of that, since Alex won’t help me, but it’s ok.

I am curios, do the current account in CANDELA it is an account stolen from you? Just to be sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not too strong player 😞 but I'm a very smart rank 10 player l

Screenshot_20210411_133932.jpg

Screenshot_20210411_133953.jpg

3 hours ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Thanks, but there’s nothing that’ll come out of that, since Alex won’t help me, but it’s ok.

Sad to you, good luck in the future pilot🥀

The same to the old leader

Edited by Soviet Union mech (see edit history)

The EWE FOX GANG never die

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...