...CANDELA INC...

S H A B B A

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

I am cool as always doing my best farming. 🤡

I just want to say we have few openings in CANDELA INC.

We will love to add and to have steady and permanent new members. 

We still have in the CANDELA INC our groovy play ways focus on WINS, TITAN, TICKETS, WAR and of course freedom to up and down for development, test or else to make life with comfort in your play. 

Sure we need to stick to the basics and we try to keep decency and we do not like trouble or cancer member that can disrupt play time harmony with not so healthy environment.  We like to talk to each other and it is been good and helpful for my acc development with the members hard work.

We like to have R4+ player in all seasons at list capable of them and capable of war for S+ and S box. We fight 7 stars TITAN and we do 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3 2K clan wins and always we achieve those numbers and surpass them with our members a bit crazy in wins. 🤡 

We have as base per player 110 wins in 1v1, 90 in 2v2 and 75 in 3v3 but the sky it is the limit and of course it is not forced to get over those numbers since it is the player discretion to get more and for sure they are very helpful on it. Las season we were above 6.6K wins even no need to go that far but they love it and they are very commit to do it.

We support members like vacation, sick, etc if is communicated properly so we will know we will take over for the misses and keep sharing according what has been said. 

We do not look for temporary players to get some rewards. I personally dislike that. 

I like a family and see same steady members and grow together as family so I personally feel sometimes sad to lose a member but I like to keep in touch and keep good relationship with them. 

So, if you are interested to play and can compromise in the basics, been a friendly person and be able to move around developing etc will be cool to have you in the clan.  

If you have questions, drop a line here, PM my boss Scorpion "Bonboy-Forum", ask to any player in the clan during pvp chats or game chats or to this old guy OKI DOKI at your service and best disposition to answer any question you might have or had in mind and I will try to answer as best I can with honesty.

Do not be shy to ask. I won't bite unless you are a Q girl. 😘 OOPS, my lady and nieces read the forum. I am in trouble now 🤭.

Sincerely 

OKI

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

We still have in the CANDELA INC our groovy play ways focus on WINS, TITAN, TICKETS, WAR and of course freedom to up and down for development, test or else to make life with comfort in your play. 

Sure we need to stick to the basics and we try to keep decency and we do not like trouble or cancer member that can disrupt play time harmony with not so healthy environment.  We like to talk to each other and it is been good and helpful for my acc development with the members hard work.

We like to have R4+ player in all seasons at list capable of them and capable of war for S+ and S box. We fight 7 stars TITAN and we do 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3 2K clan wins and always we achieve those numbers and surpass them with our members a bit crazy in wins. 🤡 

We have as base per player 110 wins in 1v1, 90 in 2v2 and 75 in 3v3 but the sky it is the limit and of course it is not forced to get over those numbers since it is the player discretion to get more and for sure they are very helpful on it. Las season we were above 6.6K wins even no need to go that far but they love it and they are very commit to do it.

We support members like vacation, sick, etc if is communicated properly so we will know we will take over for the misses and keep sharing according what has been said. 

We do not look for temporary players to get some rewards. I personally dislike that. 

I like a family and see same steady members and grow together as family so I personally feel sometimes sad to lose a member but I like to keep in touch and keep good relationship with them. 

So, if you are interested to play and can compromise in the basics, been a friendly person and be able to move around developing etc will be cool to have you in the clan.  

If you have questions, drop a line here, PM my boss Scorpion "Bonboy-Forum", ask to any player in the clan during pvp chats or game chats or to this old guy OKI DOKI at your service and best disposition to answer any question you might have or had in mind and I will try to answer as best I can with honesty.

Do not be shy to ask. I won't bite unless you are a Q girl. 😘 OOPS, my lady and nieces read the forum. I am in trouble now 🤭.

Sincerely 

OKI

Oki doki i have the ticket to join check my gold 

Screenshot_20210407-094805_Super Mechs.jpg

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

Sincerely 

OKI

Hmm oki doki i have gotten rank 7 three times until now im preparing so fast i can get 110 wins in every season easly

Wow oki doki strong clan if i would join i would be in rank 5 in no time  i would get 160 tokens yummy

27 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Oki doki i have the ticket to join check my gold 

Screenshot_20210407-094805_Super Mechs.jpg

Hmm oki doki i have gotten rank 7 three times until now im preparing so fast i can get 110 wins in every season easly

Wow oki doki strong clan if i would join i would be in rank 5 in no time  i would get 160 tokens yummy

WOW, 10mill in gold. "Sweet" Keep going. You will see fast progress. 

About CANDELA INC it is actually a real TOP 10 clan regardless we have few members out at this point. We are doing some testing like me reason some players are in the low side for short. To enter the clan  some rules are already stipulated. The boss is the one to decide.  For R7 it is too early for this one. 

1 hour ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Hello, currently someone else has my account, they hacked me. Can you offer me any sort of help to get my account back? I’ve been having mental issues lately. 😢

Go to information heading and Select Frequent asked questions

image.thumb.png.32f81b69d16ed5b08d9990b8dfab98f2.png

Select  How I can recover my account

image.thumb.png.cba9f9d7aa44e858c55abe5585bf717e.png

Then click recover your password or send e-mail. I am not sure. Maybe someone can help out if know

image.thumb.png.8ccba85596f06652dced0ec893eaf3b2.png

I'm not too strong player 😞 but I'm a very smart rank 10 player l

Screenshot_20210411_133932.jpg

Screenshot_20210411_133953.jpg

3 hours ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Thanks, but there’s nothing that’ll come out of that, since Alex won’t help me, but it’s ok.

Sad to you, good luck in the future pilot🥀

The same to the old leader

Edited by Soviet Union mech (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow pilots

Sadly we lost few members moving to new venues and I wish the best for them and I hope we keep good communication and friendship. Thx for all the help during all of this time. Thx so much.

CANDELA INC is having 2 spots for those will like to join our clan. 

We haven't change any basic requirement.

We are a Top 10 Clan aiming for rewards and we always achieve those goals.

We do in 1v1 110wins , 2V2 90wins and 3v3 75wins as the low end requirement requirement. During 1V1 season

we go for 5K wins and 2K for 2V2 and 3V3.

We collect Titan tickets and fight TITAN 7 stars 

We do WAR 

Our basic entry it is R4 in all seasons.

We will like to add people with integrity, good manners, committed for long term membership. 

It is a bit sad to see members leaving since I like family and friendship and we are searching now for those who will like to stay. 

We really do a good job and have freedom to do our things and when we need to be in tune for a job to do we focus in that goal and achieved. The clan it is committed and serious in every goal set for the clan. 

I hope you can take a look and see us as a good option to stay.

If you are interested, please PM to our leader Bonboy in this forum. Please feel free to ask any question to him or any member in the clan or to this old guy OKI and I will respond to you with sincerity and honesty. 

image.png.eeef35c6db24ed93e552a464d3f793d8.png

Sincerely 

OKI

• 4 weeks later...

Hi awesome Pilots. How are you? 😎

CANDELA INC is having 1 empty spot for those will like to join our clan. 

We do in 1v1 110wins , 2V2 90wins and 3v3 75wins as the low end requirement requirement. During 1V1 season

we go for 5K wins and 2K for 2V2 and 3V3.

We do WAR for S+ and S Box

Our basic entry it is R4 in all season---Any other condition can be talked with the boss. Don't be afraid to ask.

We will like to add people with integrity, good manners, committed for long term membership if possible. 

It is a bit sad to see members leaving since I like family and friendship and we are searching now for those who will like to stay but also do the basics. 

We really do a good job and have freedom to do our things and when we need to be in tune for a job to do we focus in that goal and achieved. The clan it is committed and serious in every goal set for the clan. 

I hope you can take a look and see us as a good option to stay.

If you are interested, please PM to our leader @Bunboy in this forum. Sorry, I forgot his Discord. Please feel free to ask any question to him or any member in the clan or to this old guy OKI and I will respond to you with sincerity and honesty. 

Go ahead and just ask. We do not bite. Hmm, maybe me if you are a Q girl. Oh Lord, I still forgetting my lady read the forum time to time.  🤭

image.png.eeef35c6db24ed93e552a464d3f793

• 1 month later...

Hi Pilots. How are you? I hope all goes well for all of you.

Sadly I have to announce that our leader Scorpion  decided to step back and retire of the game. He got a little tired and bored due to no game changes to make this a bit more interesting. 

To me it is losing a good leader and cool clan peer really dedicated and of course countless pvp against each other when I was a solo player. Losing a friend and me growing up in the game and see his progress too takes a toll. He is been a long term player from Legacy time. 

He is known here in the forum as Bunboy .

I respect his pros and reaching R1 all the time with inventory limitations. His wins were outstanding and pro clan stability. He did great job as member and as great leader taking over SHABBA helmet due to SHABBA having in his country internet issues till today. 

I will miss him a lot like SHABBA between others no longer in the clan. Sad moment for me.

Nikos opened a new CANDELA INC forum thread the one opened today few hours ago. We will post future progress and changes when details arrive. 

In mean time, we still have same rules in place as I commented above this post. 

We are looking for 2 new members strong if possible who wants steady rewards. I will transfer info to Nikos new thread. 

Please do not hesitate to apply to the clan. PM in the thread or to members like me or discord  Discord. Nikos added his Discord.  

Thank you for your attention.

13 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi Pilots. How are you? I hope all goes well for all of you.

Sadly I have to announce that our leader Scorpion  decided to step back and retire of the game. He got a little tired and bored due to no game changes to make this a bit more interesting. 

To me it is losing a good leader and cool clan peer really dedicated and of course countless pvp against each other when I was a solo player. Losing a friend and me growing up in the game and see his progress too takes a toll. He is been a long term player from Legacy time. 

He is known here in the forum as Bunboy .

I respect his pros and reaching R1 all the time with inventory limitations. His wins were outstanding and pro clan stability. He did great job as member and as great leader taking over SHABBA helmet due to SHABBA having in his country internet issues till today. 

I will miss him a lot like SHABBA between others no longer in the clan. Sad moment for me.

Nikos opened a new CANDELA INC forum thread the one opened today few hours ago. We will post future progress and changes when details arrive. 

In mean time, we still have same rules in place as I commented above this post. 

We are looking for 2 new members strong if possible who wants steady rewards. I will transfer info to Nikos new thread. 

Please do not hesitate to apply to the clan. PM in the thread or to members like me or discord  Discord. Nikos added his Discord.  

Thank you for your attention.

Once again I'd like to apologize to guys but the game had been very frustrating for me recently and just overall hard to enjoy. I'd like to thank all of you for the kind words and support, I will also miss all of, definitely the best clan I've been with throughout all these year. I truly appreciate everyone's hard work and dedication they committed to the clan. I wish you all the best of luck and to continue reaching your goals.

6 minutes ago, Bunboy said:

Once again I'd like to apologize to guys but the game had been very frustrating for me recently and just overall hard to enjoy. I'd like to thank all of you for the kind words and support, I will also miss all of, definitely the best clan I've been with throughout all these year. I truly appreciate everyone's hard work and dedication they committed to the clan. I wish you all the best of luck and to continue reaching your goals.

Thx man. I hope all goes well for you. I will miss you around for sure. 😔

• 4 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.3418b81e76c71a48eae197ec73c432f8.png

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

How are you? 

I am glad to know you are doing awesome and chilling killing. 🤡

In my side of the equation, well...ehhh I am a bit sad again losing 2 cool clan members to take it a bit slower in the game and or game retirement. 😔🥴🤦‍♂️ I already miss them. Sad to me every time I see this happen. 😟 Thank you so much for your support to the clan and be great pals. 👍

As a side note;

We have 2 spots open for any interested player who will like to join the clan

We do in 1v1 110wins , 2V2 90wins and 3v3 75wins as the low end requirement. During 1V1 season we go for 5K wins and 2K for 2V2 and 3V3.

Our basic entry requirement it is R4 in all season---Any other condition can be talked with the boss. Don't be afraid to ask.

We will like to add people with integrity, good manners, committed for long term membership if possible. 

What make us apart from others top clans?

Hmm, I love too many clans and love to see lots of great players on their respective clans and their long term friendships and stability and great goals to reach and obtain a medal earned with hard work and the goodies that come with them. 

For us it is friendship and stability as any other clan and our basic difference it is the way we play as team to get rewards. Our clan it is based for rewards through wins and no focus on AP allowing us to do others things in the game and no worries of losing an spot or been remove for lack of rank. We support the clan direction focus on basic rank position for war as best we can and to ensure the daily work it is completed as tickets, titan fight and basic wins.

We are a friendly clan generally speaking and of course everyone have personal opinion from former or current members but the reality is that we are a clan with integrity and friendly ways and of course I won't be in the clan if anything of that change to a not that positive way and will move back to play as solo player since I am not a clan hopper. Few things has been addressed if out of line. 

We offer no a lot of differences of what you can have with your current mates or if you are around as lone wolf  solo player you might like to be with us. Also, it is a great place for top players tired of to much pressure about rank but do wins and rewards will be there as best come if do not think about a possible medal and feel with comfort with that. 

We are looking for players with some power not worries about sustain an R1 everyday but consistent on doing the basics and it is a respectful with decent values. No need to be an R1 player but good enough to support if possible war with 3 decent mechs. 

Yes, as any other clan we everyday check players progress and if there is any difficulty for the player it can be addressed with proper communication so we are aware and will understand and support as best we can like vacations or sick days or internet issues like happens before many times. We just looks for that integrity and honesty so we can avoid miss understanding and lose a player. 

We do not have secrets as clan. We just do our work in an honest way and play as we want to play during the season individually speaking and communicate to let others know about our intentions as example me testing weapons at low rank for possible development and things like that. 

If you like what the clan it is made off, go ahead and do not be shy because I won't bite you unless you are a too cute lady pilot. 🤡

You can contact any team member and request to join if you are interested or PM me, @Bunboy, @18-016, @40985204, @Pink555 and @Scourge at this forum.  

I will add a discord number later  when I get the proper one in mean time go ahead and join a cool clan with nice rewards.

Thx you for your attention 🤡🙃😉

OKI DOKI 

image.thumb.png.3418b81e76c71a48eae197ec73c432f8.png

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

How are you? 

I am glad to know you are doing awesome and chilling killing. 🤡

In my side of the equation, well...ehhh I am a bit sad again losing 2 cool clan members to take it a bit slower in the game and or game retirement. 😔🥴🤦‍♂️ I already miss them. Sad to me every time I see this happen. 😟 Thank you so much for your support to the clan and be great pals. 👍

As a side note;

We have 2 spots open for any interested player who will like to join the clan

We do in 1v1 110wins , 2V2 90wins and 3v3 75wins as the low end requirement. During 1V1 season we go for 5K wins and 2K for 2V2 and 3V3.

Our basic entry requirement it is R4 in all season---Any other condition can be talked with the boss. Don't be afraid to ask.

What make us apart from others top clans?

Hmm, I love too many clans and love to see lots of great players on their respective clans and their long term friendships and stability and great goals to reach and obtain a medal earned with hard work and the goodies that come with them. 

For us it is friendship and stability as any other clan and our basic difference it is the way we play as team to get rewards. Our clan it is based for rewards through wins and no focus on AP allowing us to do others things in the game and no worries of losing an spot or been remove for lack of rank. We support the clan direction focus on basic rank position for war as best we can and to ensure the daily work it is completed as tickets, titan fight and basic wins.

We are a friendly clan generally speaking and of course everyone have personal opinion from former or current members but the reality is that we are a clan with integrity and friendly ways and of course I won't be in the clan if anything of that change to a not that positive way and will move back to play as solo player since I am not a clan hopper. Few things has been addressed if out of line. 

We offer no a lot of differences of what you can have with your current mates or if you are around as lone wolf  solo player you might like to be with us. Also, it is a great place for top players tired of to much pressure about rank but do wins and rewards will be there as best come if do not think about a possible medal and feel with comfort with that. 

We are looking for players with some power not worries about sustain an R1 everyday but consistent on doing the basics and it is a respectful with decent values. No need to be an R1 player but good enough to support if possible war with 3 decent mechs. 

Yes, as any other clan we everyday check players progress and if there is any difficulty for the player it can be addressed with proper communication so we are aware and will understand and support as best we can like vacations or sick days or internet issues like happens before many times. We just looks for that integrity and honesty so we can avoid miss understanding and lose a player. 

We do not have secrets as clan. We just do our work in an honest way and play as we want to play during the season individually speaking and communicate to let others know about our intentions as example me testing weapons at low rank for possible development and things like that. 

If you like what the clan it is made off, go ahead and do not be shy because I won't bite you unless you are a too cute lady pilot. 🤡

You can contact any team member and request to join if you are interested or PM me, @Bunboy, @18-016, @40985204, @Pink555 and @Scourge at this forum.  

I will add a discord number later  when I get the proper one in mean time go ahead and join a cool clan with nice rewards.

Thx you for your attention 🤡🙃😉

OKI DOKI 

Discord Tirregregas#5135

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

I just want to Welcome our new leader Diablodder. Nice guy and hard worker. I want to thank as well our former leaders SIN for his great work ethic and massive support to the clan on all levels. I want to thank as well Ayron our long term member and recent leader for his work and loyalty to the clan. Our former member and short leader Tirred covering the spot for a while. 

It is been some changes in the clan on leadership but all is good. I am back to the clan post been 5 weeks out due to work and unable to play basics so I left till can recover a bit but I still not in full basic as before. I want to thank to the clan always asking me to be part as team member regardless even during those days not been a real supporter but to stay no matter what and I decided to step out to not take advantage of their hard work.

Thank you a lot guys. I appreciate your kind and support and for sure I am trying to do what I can in my busy life.

I will add more information as Discord info or the leader with add the info. Our clan still in business and our goals haven't change or requirements unless specials decisions. 

Thank you 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi guys

I just want to Welcome our new leader Diablodder. Nice guy and hard worker. I want to thank as well our former leaders SIN for his great work ethic and massive support to the clan on all levels. I want to thank as well Ayron our long term member and recent leader for his work and loyalty to the clan. Our former member and short leader Tirred covering the spot for a while. 

It is been some changes in the clan on leadership but all is good. I am back to the clan post been 5 weeks out due to work and unable to play basics so I left till can recover a bit but I still not in full basic as before. I want to thank to the clan always asking me to be part as team member regardless even during those days not been a real supporter but to stay no matter what and I decided to step out to not take advantage of their hard work.

Thank you a lot guys. I appreciate your kind and support and for sure I am trying to do what I can in my busy life.

I will add more information as Discord info or the leader with add the info. Our clan still in business and our goals haven't change or requirements unless specials decisions. 

Thank you 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

I forgot to add Azrael. Great leader and one of the best player and contributor. Hard worker and make sacrifices for all of us all the time. 

SHABBA, The first clan leader. Cool guy and clan owner hard worker. Miss him too. 

• 3 months later...

Hi Pilots

How are you?

I am fine and really busy at work, and I hope all goes well for everyone here and your families. 

CANDELA INC currently is having 2 open spots.

What we do and what we need?

Our play ways haven't change as the core basic that identify our clan. 

We are a clan based on basic rewards not based on AP position for medals. 

The clan it is searching for 2 members as all clan search for and is power and been active but also, we sometimes depending on what we need we make some exceptions. 

1- We search for decent players as person and be permanent who compromise in the basic.

2- We search for players that require the minimum supervision because are doing their basics without have to tell.

3- We collect TITAN tickets and is mandatory but sometimes some of us collect fast to open as fast possible the titan and fight to get the reward. We fight 7 stars TITAN every season and we defeat the Titan. Sometimes players can't do that much damage and we understand but participation it is not optional and have to participate. No shame about little to nothing damage but need to attack.

4- WAR, we do war every season and we fight for "S" and "S+" box and we average winning more "S+". Participation on war it is addressed with the boss because it is mandate but a player with not full set up it is decided by team or leader. 

5- We go for wins because that generate tokens for the members having free players and some p2w. The clan collect in 2V2 and 3V3 2K wins and collect 5k wins on 1v1. So, we search for win high grinder as well with power but also it is decision of the leader what is convenient at the moment for the clan.  

6- The basic entry generally speaking it is R4 in all seasons and 75 wins per season. That rule it is addressed by the team and leader according to the needs. I know it does not make sense of 75 wins and doing 5k wins or even 2k. The fact is that to collect 2k we need to get 84 per player at 2v2 and 3v3 and we need to collect 208 wins at 1v1 for the 5k.  The difference is basic entry, but we understand not everyone can go for 200+ wins and some players do very heavy wins to make up for the remaining wins for the rest of the clan, but we search for grinders that can help out reduce the pressure of those guys. 

7- We are a clan with freedom in the sense how to play our ways and do not worry for AP but yes, we look to be at TOP 10 by the time war will come and fight for a box. You can play at any rank you like for your test and parts under development as one example but need to rank up for war for sure or to follow clan direction.

8- You are a member so your voice count. Regardless been new you can talk and address. We are friendly clan but also, we check people do their jobs and we do not like suspicious accounts. Play legal with legal account. 

9- Be respectful to members. I personally hate offenses to each other and if that pattern keeps going, I will kick or I walk away. I do not accept bad behaviors as simple can be. 

10- Join, make friends, have fun and make your account powerful with some goodies with the satisfaction that we worked for them. 

Thx

Wally-OKI DOKI. 

Note: Any concerns you can talk to me, any clan member or address to our friendly boss. 

Please PM our friendly leader @Diablooder and he will be in touch with you. He is nice leader and really hard worker for the clan and do have my respect but also, he ensures the team it is in the proper line.  Do not be afraid to apply. It is just a game. 

If this sounds good for you, please join. We are not a lazy team looking for rewards to enhance our mechs.