...CANDELA INC...

S H A B B A

You will be always welcome to join back. We know your wood as compromised player and one of the best contributors of the clan had. 👍

Now I can post a better image. 😀

candela3.thumb.PNG.0f8d3ebf53b0e2fd7928258ad3ebe710.PNG

giui.thumb.PNG.6a37c149c1982fc4dc94925cc6d69fd7.PNG

That is when I joined, and we had short on players with the mess of players moving to other clans when the buster time came up with every clan begging for new players and stealing from other clans to keep ranks. 🤣 As a solo player every clan were asking me to join.  I did join CANDELA because SHABBA was the only one who for a year when I was barely starting with my niece was asking us to join the clan in the good and bad times of the clan when the clan moved to top and felt hard people walking away for no reason and a few remained loyal and rebuild it. He was a nice person to me, and we had fun at game chat every day when I used to connect there all the time and no forum.  Is good to see some of those players still around progressing. 👍

Every week he asked me on pvp or in chat or later on forum pm. Every time he saw me "bang" asked. 📢🤦‍♂️ 

Join us, join us, join us 🤣

Hi guys!

Oki is AMAZING …

Old Posting absolutely incredible 🤩 WOW !!

the Clan leader , after all this time spent up there … should be YOU.

Well at least I would make so .

What ever ,thanks for the ride .

As you know can leave my boys right now at the clan there asking me to stay or at least spend more time.

I would need to find successor .

By the way my family also got Covid ,my wife is on antibiotic ,but now We are well at 🏠 home .

Just now, Clan Red said:

Hi guys!

Oki is AMAZING …

Old Posting absolutely incredible 🤩 WOW !!

the Clan leader , after all this time spent up there … should be YOU.

Well at least I would make so .

What ever ,thanks for the ride .

As you know can leave my boys right now at the clan there asking me to stay or at least spend more time.

I would need to find successor .

By the way my family also got Covid ,my wife is on antibiotic ,but now We are well at 🏠 home .

Stars Lords

Thx. I have been offered leadership, but I can't because no time. We had other leaders and did good job and current leader is doing good too for the clan and have my respect. He does do a lot of sacrifices like the others like Azrael or SIN just to say. 

They gave stability and set to shake the team to renew and get back on basics as you know better than me those. 

Your team seems nice team and I find them at pvp all the time. 👍 I do not know what happen to Chaos. Saw him few times and no longer around. Hope is not retired. 

Sad about your family getting COVID but glad are getting better. Not fun stuff. I have people out of work due to COVID every week and it has been really hard on me taking over too many things at work. 

Wanna see some fun you there? 🤣 Old stuff. 

thtt.thumb.PNG.cd5c586b0bf5609e29936d98d50567bf.PNG

Hi players, 👋

How are you?

I am doing fine but really busy at work.

Sadly, we have few members' sick and few testing things out of clan for few weeks.

Next season 1V1 in CANDELA INC as always, we do, we are going for the 5k wins. Having some fewer members available to get the wins and avoid stressing out some others, I am looking for few players interested to play with us this next season on 1V1 season and get 100 tokens. We are asking for 2 players that can get 208 wins.

No need to do war if you are lower rank because affect and if you can attack titan regardless minimum damage will be fine. 

What rank?

It is not that important for a week. If you can be with us for that week and help to get the 5000 as we always do, that will be fine. 

Please PM in the forum to @Diablooder our boss if you have interest into be with us for a week to get those juicy tokens if you are in desperado mode and eager for it or let your friends know about it if you do not mind. 

Thx 

Wally- OKI DOKI 

• 2 weeks later...

@Clan Red

Who’s new candela leader ,is he better them diablo did diablo leave …

Diablooder is a great player and leader. He is too busy now to lead and search for people if in need. 

The new leader is Kevin P. He is another top player been around for a while and does have experience in the leading area. 

I can't be leader because I play when opportunity comes on my work breaks but not because I have time to play this game. 

I want to congratulate to our new leader Kevin P. 

image.thumb.png.787c45466344c16ed503e306e17e4295.png

In my case I was the boss for a sec. 🤣 Yeah slaves. Do what I said. 🤡

drertrrr.thumb.PNG.5213a9f3116f2223aebb0825213dacae.PNG

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

@Clan Red

Who’s new candela leader ,is he better them diablo did diablo leave …

Diablooder is a great player and leader. He is too busy now to lead and search for people if in need. 

The new leader is Kevin P. He is another top player been around for a while and does have experience in the leading area. 

I can't be leader because I play when opportunity comes on my work breaks but not because I have time to play this game. 

I want to congratulate to our new leader Kevin P. 

image.thumb.png.787c45466344c16ed503e306e17e4295.png

In my case I was the boss for a sec. 🤣 Yeah slaves. Do what I said. 🤡

drertrrr.thumb.PNG.5213a9f3116f2223aebb0825213dacae.PNG

I see Oki leader congrats bro happy for you!!

• 5 months later...

image.thumb.png.f572b8e4f6b571f8fceebf0499f9889b.png

Hi Players

It has been a bit late, but I want to introduce our new leader, Pink Panther.

He has been leader for months and is the clan glue. I want to congratulate him but also to thank him for his hard work keeping alive our clan doing a hell a lot of hard work for it. 

He is a young man with the desire to accomplish some goals in the game and has come along in a steady way. We started conversation in his early days as free to play player and still a free to play.

I recommended him later on to be part in our CANDELA INC roster as low rank player and have a solid focused new player to growth within our clan from low ranks.

I am very happy that he kept his words as young man thing it is very rare and hard to find on any game, I have player for over 40 years since I was a young man in the 1970's and used to compete for prices as solo and as part of teams.

He sacrificed a lot playing in the clan keeping school high grades and not getting open door to fight at war not having what required to play but that not stopped him to keep progressing. He always collected tickets, fought the titan, got the wins and over requirement every season, and helped in any clan request always in a positive way. 

He started to get some good goodies from fortune boxes time to time and that allowed him to increase power step by step and that hard work paid off becoming in his own right as free player a R1 player in 1v1 and 2v2 and working in 3V3 waiting for some other parts. 

He became a good discord member making friends from many clans' top players. He has made few mistakes but that does not stop him to face them and learn from them and that process still in motion dealing with all kinds of players around learning is not that easy in a game as it is in real life. 

He has proven he can be R1 with any acc from top players fighting top players on any season. His account limitation does not stop him to push forward and of course he will be a bit busier due to school stuff but still managing all. 

I want to thank Pink for his work and support as leader but also for his commitment as player from rookie till now and as an inspiration from my own clan. 

Thank a lot Pink and I really appreciate all what you have done, and you are doing so far. 

Wally

On 12/21/2020 at 12:07 AM, S H A B B A said:

Welcome SM players!

A new forum, good vibes, new energies, I like it.

For those who do not know who I am, my nickname is SHABBA, leader of ... CANDELA INC ..., a pleasure to meet you:)

I will be here for you to discuss about recruiting into our clan and related interests about it.

✓ CANDELA is the most active clan currently in wins, achieving 2k wins in 2vs2, 3vs3 and 1vs1 5k wins as set goals

✓ Being a complete clan in tikets, titan, wars and wins.

✓ We are part of the top 10 among the best 6 of the best clans in SM

If you are interested in joining us, getting to know us or have questions, each of the CANDELA members will be here to gladly answer any questions you may have.

Take good care of yourselves and blessings to all of you friends.🔥

ghostmane pfp omg omg

i love anime women suii

Searching for a Clan that  hits  all the targets 🎯 

If you’re looking for a Clan that can accomplish all challenges 

If you like to play a lot this is  right Team for you 

This Team Will  Offer you the chance at wins rewards ,

2k 5k titan 7 star reward ,war S+  rewards and more, legendary ascension relics 

Discord open for one on one play’s,Titan tricks,

Amazing Clan with a soul 

And approved by Oki Doki 👌 

CANDELA CLAN 

Ace 🇨🇦

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

On 1/27/2022 at 1:26 AM, OKI DOKI said:

You will be always welcome to join back. We know your wood as compromised player and one of the best contributors of the clan had. 👍

Now I can post a better image. 😀

candela3.thumb.PNG.0f8d3ebf53b0e2fd7928258ad3ebe710.PNG

giui.thumb.PNG.6a37c149c1982fc4dc94925cc6d69fd7.PNG

That is when I joined, and we had short on players with the mess of players moving to other clans when the buster time came up with every clan begging for new players and stealing from other clans to keep ranks. 🤣 As a solo player every clan were asking me to join.  I did join CANDELA because SHABBA was the only one who for a year when I was barely starting with my niece was asking us to join the clan in the good and bad times of the clan when the clan moved to top and felt hard people walking away for no reason and a few remained loyal and rebuild it. He was a nice person to me, and we had fun at game chat every day when I used to connect there all the time and no forum.  Is good to see some of those players still around progressing. 👍

Every week he asked me on pvp or in chat or later on forum pm. Every time he saw me "bang" asked. 📢🤦‍♂️ 

Join us, join us, join us 🤣

😃

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• 5 weeks later...

Dear players

How are you?

I am writing to you, forum members and to those who read in the sideline.

As many of you know, the game has changed a lot in the resent year about player's attitude toward the game in some ways impacting everyone. 

For us in CANDELA INC., we are a clan that like to have wins, fight the titan, collect tickets and do war. This clan heartbeat is based on those areas. We like to be at top position, but we do not compete for medals since it is not important for us. 

We have been a clan playing on 2v2 and 3v3 for 2000 wins and 5000 on 1v1 for very long time. We no missed titan except when we had leader transition due to some wrong transfer in last minute but as clan, we have been focusing on those areas that identify the clan character. 

Sadly, the game environment to get players who would like to to do PVP wins now is very rare having some basic power base. We normally search for people with R4 all seasons is possible and higher but also look for players even a bit less in cases can achieve those basics with some rules. 

Because the environment is not as used to be, the game changed a lot and of course recently our clan suffered too not been able to achieve those basics as we used to do till 2 months ago. 

I am looking for players that still have a bit of that flame for wins, war, tickets and titan fights. I really will appreciate if you would like to join us. 

We are looking to get back to some basic. We need those tickets even we still get them, but participation went really lower, war missing join and not fighting titan only to be honest to you. 

I am looking for those that will love to be with us in a permanent way. I will like for now to have people that can go for 84 wins per season to make 2k and of course some do a bit more but the basic 2k in all seasons will be appreciate. I will like if you are strong enough to do war with 3 mechs. Also, to fight titan and tickets collection. We fight Titan 7 stars in all seasons and require full participation and normally will kill titan by second day. The ticket collection is fast normally but slowed recently and some of us we have to collect more than before. We need to collect tickets as fast possible so the participants can kill faster and address if we are too behind to kill. 

So, tickets, titan, war and wins are in need for the clan new member. Even my life it is complicated, I always do my tickets, titan, war and wins with few exceptions due to working 24hrs but I try to compensate those wins as best I can to get those numbers. 

It those feels well having everyone participation. That give energy to players like kitty, diablooder, boma F.W. and others to push high numbers and help on those moments with difficulties been on vacations, sick and else.  Those guys are guys of 200-1000 wins if clan is motivated but there is no point to work hard when the rest are not doing the basic. 

I really will love to have permanent members doing the basics without having to ask or to reminds every little thing.  I am looking for no troublemaker and honest players compromise for the clan basic. 

Please PM our leader Pink here in the forum or discord. Sorry, I forgot the clan discord but he can provide the info. He is a cool young guy who has been a hard worker for the clan and for their members. He started with us as low ranker and now is the leader in the freeway ranking 1. 

image.png.871cdedbb8318496b74a2803d57675ed.png

Please, if you have friends interested or you are interested, talk to him or any clan member. I will appreciate your kind. 

Thank you 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

18 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Dear players

How are you?

I am writing to you, forum members and to those who read in the sideline.

As many of you know, the game has changed a lot in the resent year about player's attitude toward the game in some ways impacting everyone. 

For us in CANDELA INC., we are a clan that like to have wins, fight the titan, collect tickets and do war. This clan heartbeat is based on those areas. We like to be at top position, but we do not compete for medals since it is not important for us. 

We have been a clan playing on 2v2 and 3v3 for 2000 wins and 5000 on 1v1 for very long time. We no missed titan except when we had leader transition due to some wrong transfer in last minute but as clan, we have been focusing on those areas that identify the clan character. 

Sadly, the game environment to get players who would like to to do PVP wins now is very rare having some basic power base. We normally search for people with R4 all seasons is possible and higher but also look for players even a bit less in cases can achieve those basics with some rules. 

Because the environment is not as used to be, the game changed a lot and of course recently our clan suffered too not been able to achieve those basics as we used to do till 2 months ago. 

I am looking for players that still have a bit of that flame for wins, war, tickets and titan fights. I really will appreciate if you would like to join us. 

We are looking to get back to some basic. We need those tickets even we still get them, but participation went really lower, war missing join and not fighting titan only to be honest to you. 

I am looking for those that will love to be with us in a permanent way. I will like for now to have people that can go for 84 wins per season to make 2k and of course some do a bit more but the basic 2k in all seasons will be appreciate. I will like if you are strong enough to do war with 3 mechs. Also, to fight titan and tickets collection. We fight Titan 7 stars in all seasons and require full participation and normally will kill titan by second day. The ticket collection is fast normally but slowed recently and some of us we have to collect more than before. We need to collect tickets as fast possible so the participants can kill faster and address if we are too behind to kill. 

So, tickets, titan, war and wins are in need for the clan new member. Even my life it is complicated, I always do my tickets, titan, war and wins with few exceptions due to working 24hrs but I try to compensate those wins as best I can to get those numbers. 

It those feels well having everyone participation. That give energy to players like kitty, diablooder, boma F.W. and others to push high numbers and help on those moments with difficulties been on vacations, sick and else.  Those guys are guys of 200-1000 wins if clan is motivated but there is no point to work hard when the rest are not doing the basic. 

I really will love to have permanent members doing the basics without having to ask or to reminds every little thing.  I am looking for no troublemaker and honest players compromise for the clan basic. 

Please PM our leader Pink here in the forum or discord. Sorry, I forgot the clan discord but he can provide the info. He is a cool young guy who has been a hard worker for the clan and for their members. He started with us as low ranker and now is the leader in the freeway ranking 1. 

image.png.871cdedbb8318496b74a2803d57675ed.png

Please, if you have friends interested or you are interested, talk to him or any clan member. I will appreciate your kind. 

Thank you 

Wally-OKI DOKI 

Could I join?

4 minutes ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Monke you’re already in candela brother clan ?

1# collect ticketS

681BCF1A-5CE0-444C-ABDD-D510D4042AE8.thumb.jpeg.d5fe57e74b6b9905e33cec6e0011c1c2.jpeg

Oh, Monke is with Ace.  Ace clan is brotherhood. Ace is our long pal and one of the members who accepted me in CANDELA when I was a rookie. Well, I still a rookie. 😂 Like he said, tickets are important in our clans. 

@Monke King

This is me in my alt. I even go higher than that if others do not collect on time. 

image.thumb.png.7dd4705ef04e3f2792369b33492d9511.png

This is me in OKI. Due to the clan collect fast and has been part of our mojo. Now, due to the tickets collection start in an hour too late at night for me is harder to collect a lot more but normally I used to collect around 300 or more but we collect fast and attack fast. No reason why to waste free goodie in the game. Those coins come handy for premium boxes. 

image.thumb.png.775c90b01eaf0fbb44cff5da45022df2.png

image.thumb.png.f0472d322118b3ad8362eaa94ead400a.png

image.thumb.png.9b419db9d06cc62be20f4f7fa6f2a87a.png

I had played titan since starting the game. I already used 14k. Help Ace to collect and get rich. 

Ace was a player in CANDELA of high wins 300-600 per season. The clan members average gas been that high to get 5k wins rewards on 1v1 till recently. I was in my basics 206 wins per account or more having both accounts there thing I can't do now but when I can for 100 plus, I go for it on any season even more of what it is require when I am in reality a 35-season guy if miracle comes.  I push really myself when should not been too tired and fall to sleep sometimes playing late at home to help them.