Watch your mech do stupid things game!

Malicewolf

• Administrators

So because I'm lazy, I've been letting my mech go through campaigns on autopilot to gather xp and gold, which I'm sure many of you do. But, I also don't have the best mech... So when I go ahead and watch my auto pilot mech fight every once in a while... I cringe.... a lot. I mean, a LOT. So i figured this could be a fun little game 😉 Share your mech's cringe moves when on on auto pilot.

For me, my mech has Firefly drone. It ALWAYS makes it's first move to deploy it (even if enemy is out of range since it's 2-4). It bothers me the most when enemies start right infront of me.... like, just hit them with the big hammer please... 😅 Even worse, I watch as my mech constantly uses it's last move for a turn to pull enemy mech with grappler hook which means my drone does nothing 😭

On 1/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, Malicewolf said:

For me, my mech has Firefly drone. It ALWAYS makes it's first move to deploy it (even if enemy is out of range since it's 2-4). It bothers me the most when enemies start right infront of me.... like, just hit them with the big hammer please... 😅 Even worse, I watch as my mech constantly uses it's last move for a turn to pull enemy mech with grappler hook which means my drone does nothing 😭

LOL...add a repulser to your build ... or two. It will be much more fun

• 4 months later...

My heat mech desperately tries to be a heat hugger in OD-6..

.. It's a heat mech with Overcharged Rocket Battery, Magma Recoiler, and Burning Shower.

I'm pretty sure that weapon combo does not constitute as a sword-wielding monstrosity with Swoop as a companion of destruction.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• 9 months later...