- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Imapancake15 said:

Im not kidding I literally made 3 legendary corrupt lights just to max my shotgun 🤣 I really get the struggle of making myths

I advanced OKI making rare parts from common then making them epic then legend to make the myth. My account was bad on giving epic parts when was box account. Box opening normally granted common parts and limited to rare. My progress was slow starting but later started to give legend parts unable to work with them because not having basic modules to sustain them in combat. The amount of gold invested in transformation to keep going forward was very high and frustrating. The account still based on common for power kits and mix boxes parts. Sometimes I open 100 mix boxes and I get like 20 rare and no epics. That as bad can get. 

My 2 accounts have the same issue. I have to farm without stop to make advances that others take less time and resources having better luck in basic. Recently in my limited time to farm I decided to farm fortune boxes and I farmed days and no fortune box drops at all. In 2-3 weeks, I got like 8 fortune boxes and nothing from them plus when I farm them all is back to before getting mix boxes grants when I go for fortune. It was again a wasted time and fuel reason I play OD6 because I get mix boxes more often. 🥴