- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

43 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Lol no they are bad use instead iron boots or massive stone feet grave diggers are bad

Grave diggers is the best leg if you remove the massive feet variants, I do think massive feet variants are better but grave diggers recoils enemy enough to be hit by your mid-ranged weapons and does massive damage. It is definitely better than iron boots sure you sacrifice a bit of hp for damage and recoil but it is useful specially when you don't have recoiler.

16 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

Grave diggers is the best leg if you remove the massive feet variants, I do think massive feet variants are better but grave diggers recoils enemy enough to be hit by your mid-ranged weapons and does massive damage. It is definitely better than iron boots sure you sacrifice a bit of hp for damage and recoil but it is useful specially when you don't have recoiler.

On my alt almost any1 who uses them is screwed, I'm r14-12 so  high energy and regen is rare, since I'm a double malice build,  if they stomp they just put me back in range of my malices

3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

Bruh but they take soo much gold also you look a joker on that its look funny when you equip them