- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

I have almost finished improving my energy engines to level 40 so max for the legendary rank,

vtuo.png

I will still have just the 3 heat engines to max (the reason I improved the energy modules first was that my energy regeneration and energy cap stats was so low and the enemy mech energy was often equipped with one or two hot flash or hybrid energy cannon, if the enemy uses a single maxed hot flash then it takes away 175 energy from me (I had ~460 energy cap to make a comparison) so I didn't have a great chance of winning, but that aside from the problem of heat stats with boiler mechs with their heat bombs which overheated me in 1 turn I think to know which problem is easier to solve).

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Electro said:

I have almost finished improving my energy engines to level 40 so max for the legendary rank,

vtuo.png

I will still have just the 3 heat engines to max (the reason I improved the energy modules first was that my energy regeneration and energy cap stats was so low and the enemy mech energy was often equipped with one or two hot flash or hybrid energy cannon, if the enemy uses a single maxed hot flash then it takes away 175 energy from me (I had ~460 energy cap to make a comparison) so I didn't have a great chance of winning, but that aside from the problem of heat stats with boiler mechs with their heat bombs which overheated me in 1 turn I think to know which problem is easier to solve).

Why do you use sparked runners instead of massive shocker feet? Is that +1 move area really worth more than +14 resistance and +100 hp?