- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

yea umm, not so much flexin per say.....but more like perplexin. ย gotta say..my ancient playing buty would've ย never thought i'd see numbers like this. ย idk if that's cool or screams "yo, can i get a nerf here". ย Just sayin

ย 

p.s,

the bottom damage dealt was with the uhhh..man, i can never remember these new items names...anyways, it's a 4-8 jump foward 3 spaces thingy, you know which thingy i mean.

E48D2BEA-74C0-419C-898E-98F71F449C23.jpeg

851E3347-00B4-4F36-BCB5-12AB46981CD9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, yinyang said:

yea umm, not so much flexin per say.....but more like perplexin. ย gotta say..my ancient playing buty would've ย never thought i'd see numbers like this. ย idk if that's cool or screams "yo, can i get a nerf here". ย Just sayin

ย 

p.s,

the bottom damage dealt was with the uhhh..man, i can never remember these new items names...anyways, it's a 4-8 jump foward 3 spaces thingy, you know which thingy i mean.

E48D2BEA-74C0-419C-898E-98F71F449C23.jpeg

851E3347-00B4-4F36-BCB5-12AB46981CD9.jpeg

party crasher

35 minutes ago, Mrpassgiver said:

Can you give me your account info i can give you free token with premium

itemsย 

Bro its illegal you can get banned from Supermechs and forums hackers are increasing my one friend funnyprogod also get a offer like that he accept it and his acc gotten stolen the hacker change his password and username be careful and if ur a hacker or scammer sorry bro I have to report u then okay dont hack dont scam play peacefully okay thats all.

37 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Bro its illegal you can get banned from Supermechs and forums hackers are increasing my one friend funnyprogod also get a offer like that he accept it and his acc gotten stolen the hacker change his password and username be careful and if ur a hacker or scammer sorry bro I have to report u then okay dont hack dont scam play peacefully okay thats all.

Ever heard the phrase: some people js want to watch the world burn

Well these hackers and scammers are like that they don't care that's it's illegal, or that they and all accounts they've stolen will get banned, they just do it to screw othersย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Corvus said:

Ever heard the phrase: some people is want to watch the world burn

Well these hackers and scammers are like that they don't care that's it's illegal, or that they and all accounts they've stolen will get banned, they just do it to screw othersย 

ย 

Yesย  they dont care I wish Supermechs should ban all ALL Hackers and scammers and also they should not come again they just ruin the fun of game by hacking and scamming

23 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Yesย  they dont care I wish Supermechs should ban all ALL Hackers and scammers and also they should not come again they just ruin the fun of game by hacking and scamming

Yes but sadly there will always be poeple who want to ruin things for othersย 

23 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Oops I posted twice

Oops I posted twice

It also happens for me also XD

Oops I posted twice

It also happens for me also XD

6 minutes ago, Mrpassgiver said:

Can you give me your account information i have every premium you neededย ย 

Ew stfu noob go back to begging on the streetย 

ย 

8 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

lmaoo I literally laugh so hard when people say stuff like this, you aren't going to report them and if you contacted support about it then they would do nothing. There are no "hackers" your users and pws are just clearly easyย 

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ew stfu noob go back to begging on the streetย 

ย 

lmaoo I literally laugh so hard when people say stuff like this, you aren't going to report them and if you contacted support about it then they would do nothing. There are no "hackers" your users and pws are just clearly easyย 

The scammers are still there but mostly it's the one who's getting scammed who is at fault, like when someone in chat says trade acc, and the someone actually does it, that person is never seeing their acc ever again like srsly some "scams" are so obvious. Mostly if someone loses their acc, I'm sorry but it's your own stupid fault.

I'm just annoyed at the poeple who keep whining about their acc being stolen after doing acc trade.

Welp that's enough ranting for one day

4 hours ago, Corvus said:

The scammers are still there but mostly it's the one who's getting scammed who is at fault, like when someone in chat says trade acc, and the someone actually does it, that person is never seeing their acc ever again like srsly some "scams" are so obvious. Mostly if someone loses their acc, I'm sorry but it's your own stupid fault.

I'm just annoyed at the poeple who keep whining about their acc being stolen after doing acc trade.

Welp that's enough ranting for one day

Yeah those are not stupid who scam those are stupid who say yes to trade acc thats truth

16 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

dual delerium. lol

Kind of sad

ย 

You see the legendary glow and catch your breath in your lungs your palms get slightly moist and... its just a delerium ๐Ÿ˜•

But wait there are two more legendarys your heart is racing asย  you click the second card and... it's another delerium ๐Ÿ˜ž

Surely the last card couldn't be bad? I mean you got two deleriums, yeah you hype yourself up for the last card click it your face falls, electrolyte you didn't get a premium. your day is ruined...ย ย 

Edited by Imapancake15
As (see edit history)