- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

3 hours ago, Electro said:

Bigboy insane finally cleared..

ru5r.png

Nice one.

Soon, you'll be able to farm Insane for gold on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, GuningSnipping said:

what is that build?

It looks like an alternative version of an ORB (Overcharged Rocket Battery) Jumper, with Explosive Retreat instead of ORB.

This is the ORB Jumper loadout that I run, by the way. 

Screenshot_20220305-124910.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

49 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Nice one.

Soon, you'll be able to farm Insane for gold on a regular basis.

It looks like an alternative version of an ORB (Overcharged Rocket Battery) Jumper, with Explosive Retreat instead of ORB.

This is the ORB Jumper loadout that I run, by the way. 

Screenshot_20220305-124910.png

Oh i didn't know this type of build exist, so i maybe build that because i will don't need to have another premium ( except module)

The only bad thing is i could change my maxed firefly, i don't think firefly work in this build .

3 minutes ago, Electro said:

Oh i didn't know this type of build exist, so i maybe build that because i will don't need to have another premium ( except module)

The only bad thing is i could change my maxed firefly, i don't think firefly work in this build .

ORB Jumpers can come in several different styles.. But they aren't exactly cheap to build. You need plenty of HP, heat mods, and some form of resistance (if you have the standard amount of HP for one) in order to make it work. The build also needs Reckoning if you want the build to be energy-free and ORB-comboable simultaneously.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

26 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

ORB Jumpers can come in several different styles.. But they aren't exactly cheap to build. You need plenty of HP, heat mods, and some form of resistance (if you have the standard amount of HP for one) in order to make it work. The build also needs Reckoning if you want the build to be energy-free and ORB-comboable simultaneously.

k0mo.png

heat mods i think is ok,i have just a problem for the resist and hp but i save tokens for forteress but yes maybe i need to have a reckoning ( hoping to have it with the offer but i don't think i will got this ..) 

8 minutes ago, Spoon said:

someone boost my reputation by 5 so I can get my reputation to 300 please and thank you 😉 

np. sorry for more flood. 

17 should be enough for a night. i'll come back later. farm me so too. 

i'll go slow, lets just say 860 by the end of next week. 

idk why, but i'm feeling kinda hysterical today. gn yall. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

What a curious little weapon.

Welp, anyway, there's only one way to find out why this piece of curiosity rivals the tyrant of long range energy-free warfare and I'm fully intent on putting it through all of its paces.

Time to see if its status of being Burning Shower's nemesis lives up to the hype it bears. 

... Via countless cases of campaign bot abuse, of course, because those things are always a reliable source of consistency since they're too lazy to change anything about their strategies. 

Screenshot_20220307-100749.thumb.png.2b5e669d5875c0b2362d4ae05045122f.png
Screenshot_20220307-100847.thumb.png.48c3326cd4ab8eb942076592ea1c7062.png

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

What a curious little weapon.

Welp, anyway, there's only one way to find out why this piece of curiosity rivals the tyrant of long range energy-free warfare and I'm fully intent on putting it through all of its paces.

Time to see if its status of being Burning Shower's nemesis lives up to the hype it bears. 

... Via countless cases of campaign bot abuse, of course, because those things are always a reliable source of consistency since they're too lazy to change anything about their strategies. 

Screenshot_20220307-100749.thumb.png.2b5e669d5875c0b2362d4ae05045122f.png
Screenshot_20220307-100847.thumb.png.48c3326cd4ab8eb942076592ea1c7062.png

I leave you its statistics in Divine if you want to see the difference, I already used it in Arena and it is very good to troll the scopes, (if you use it well), or to keep the enemy in the position you want, it is more of a damage weapon that generate a lot of heat, works but has its differences.

574973787_Screenshot_20220307-105715_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.f36f062a908465096495ebe86ebae392.jpg

Electrick010®