- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

34 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Okay but listen, what if the good changes like relics and increased tokens were kept but there would be unlimited item farming on top of that?

I mean, my experience with portals whenever I spent tokens farming them was overwhelmingly positive, so either I had godlike RNG every single portal or the odds were simply better than you are describing. 

Best one for farming portals was hard by far, best drop chance + fuel use efficiency

There's no point in making a poll, majority of old players quit the game at this point and nobody new would vote for something they never experienced. 

My main worry was regarding the new item portals if they were to ever make a return. There would only be a limited amount of the item you want to get using this new system.

yeah but not everyone has godlike rng some get crap after grinding  in old portal in new one everyone gets something for something good with little effort 

2 minutes ago, White Star said:

OD8 Fortune Box

LEGENDARY MOMENT YES?

Screenshot_20211227-161754.thumb.jpg.3ca41f8df6ea3b8d926582a6f5c7e8e0.jpg

YEEEEEEES!!! LEGENDARY MOMENT!!!

Screenshot_20211227-161836.thumb.jpg.dd5c9f4146ee34278f2f287b04fe058c.jpg

Lucky Shot! my first L-M shotgun 😭 not actually a flex i'm just happy!

This is more evidence to prove the hypothesis from the old forum that certain boss levels drop fortune boxes with better items. My last 2 legendaries from OD8 were also L-M's but in this video there is only 1 L-M out of 81 boxes which is either really terrible luck or the boxes were achieved from one of the earlier boss levels, perhaps even the first one

More research is needed, perhaps I'll start a fortune box general once I gather enough data

29 minutes ago, Deimos said:

This is more evidence to prove the hypothesis from the old forum that certain boss levels drop fortune boxes with better items. My last 2 legendaries from OD8 were also L-M's but in this video there is only 1 L-M out of 81 boxes which is either really terrible luck or the boxes were achieved from one of the earlier boss levels, perhaps even the first one

More research is needed, perhaps I'll start a fortune box general once I gather enough data

I normally get common then rare and in a miracle post long then I get an epic and I do not know for how long I have to wait for a legend but months I can tell 🤡

3 minutes ago, Deimos said:

You're actually really lucky but in reverse, getting common items from a fortune box roll is rarer than a legendary lmao

man it is not a joke to be honest. Many time I can see it will actually stop at legend then can see a sudden speed up to force common instead to fall at legend. I always check the spot where start and can tell well will end so I know for sure it does speed up. In my 2 accounts it does the same and it is one of the reasons I do not farm them. First takes longer and I can't be that focus at work clicking and waiting for too long to grind them regardless can use Hard mode on 2v2 or insane 1v1. The fortune box drop is very low plus the mix box drop also it is affected a lot giving no box. In my accounts it is terrible. Some others are lucky and can see in matter of weeks having tons of them. Now, I use OD6 insane to grind gold and is fast for me and mix box drop it is decent and I can level up parts with them.🤷‍♂️