As a lot of players know, after you reach a high rank (ranks 5-1) you start accumulating lots of commom and rare relics and you can't do much with them. Most of the itens you'll need divine require only the epics and mainly the legendaries reliquies. (You rarely use the commons and the rares relics to divine some item).

The following is, I thought about a system that you can covert your relics. For exemple: You need 2 common relics for 1 rare relic, 2 rare relics for an epic relic and for the last, 2 epic relics for a legendary relic. With this reasoning, high rank players will not accumulate commons and rares reliquies anymore and they'll divine their itens faster.

Do you think that idea could work? Do you have any suggestion or doubht about that idea?

Thanks for the attention, take care pilots!

1 hour ago, FAIOLA GAMES said:

As a lot of players know, after you reach a high rank (ranks 5-1) you start accumulating lots of commom and rare relics and you can't do much with them. Most of the itens you'll need divine require only the epics and mainly the legendaries reliquies. (You rarely use the commons and the rares relics to divine some item).

The following is, I thought about a system that you can covert your relics. For exemple: You need 2 common relics for 1 rare relic, 2 rare relics for an epic relic and for the last, 2 epic relics for a legendary relic. With this reasoning, high rank players will not accumulate commons and rares reliquies anymore and they'll divine their itens faster.

Do you think that idea could work? Do you have any suggestion or doubht about that idea?

This still has not been added.  I was the 1st to bring this up in the old forum.  I brought it up many times. I even brought it up with Alex. I got no reply there.  Your idea is the same as my idea, but the numbers are different.  

Common to rare: 1 common plus 2 other common = 1 rare

Rare to epic: 1 rare plus 3 rare = 1 epic

epic to legend.: 1 epic plus 4 epic = 1 legendary

20 minutes ago, FAIOLA GAMES said:

it'll be too much because you'll need like 24 coommon

Actually, the smart thing to to is to up them to epic, and that is it.  You would be wasting them

Definitely a great idea... I mean, there's only 6 items that uses common relics and since common relics have a pretty high drop rate.... its kinda useless to keep on getting more even tho it doesn't take up any inventory space. 

So far, i haven't got dropped a single legendary relics... (probably cuz i am rank 10), and if the convertion thing is to be added (probably wouldn't), then there might actually be a use for all my other trash relics......

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

1 hour ago, firewater789 said:

2 relics to upgrade is a bit low, it only takes 8 common relics for a legendary one. i think you should change it to 4 then you need 64 common relics for one legendary relic 

We are not talking about "upgrading." We are talking about Transforming the relics that you use to Divine items. 

This thread is very important. The possibility of transforming common and rare relics into epic and legendary (especially legendary), would be a very smart way for the current administration to put an end to the injustice caused by the abuse of private agreements with the previous administration. And a sample of Alexander's goodwill to solve this problem that has consequences in the present.

We will see if the current administration really wants to end the unpleasant consequences of these abuses or not.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

23 hours ago, FAIOLA GAMES said:

I would think a relic upgrade system would work.

But I dunno about 1:2 ratio.

It should probably be like 1:10.

I have so many common ascension relics right now that I would probably shoot to rank 1-5 if the ratio was only 1:2.

I say this only because I feel like 1:2 is too easy.  But I could be wrong.

Still, I'm in favor of a relic upgrade system.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 minute ago, Mechzilla said:

Most players support this 100%, including me. This has been discussed at length several times, and I believe that Alexander supports the change. Implementation and timeline are another matter, however. 

Freaking love you, man! LOL

48 minutes ago, Mechzilla said:

Most players support this 100%, including me. This has been discussed at length several times, and I believe that Alexander supports the change. Implementation and timeline are another matter, however. 

If something as obvious as this, cannot be implemented, either due to lack of staff or because the platform doesn't support any more updates, then close and we go (and the last one to turn off the light). In the end, what do we play? To a game of competition or a game of "look for the mistake"? We have asked for this for months, not to say almost 1 year.

There are a lot of things that can be added to use relics also. Not just transforming. Though transforming would be the logic one... Here are other ideas that can be done.

New Currency with a Shop to sell a number of random high rank items daily to buy certain items, that can appear randomly every 12 to 24 hours.

Have a Shop option to trade in relics for Gold, tokens, or upgrade kits.

4 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

There are a lot of things that can be added to use relics also. Not just transforming. Though transforming would be the logic one... Here are other ideas that can be done.

New Currency with a Shop to sell a number of random high rank items daily to buy certain items, that can appear randomly every 12 to 24 hours.

Have a Shop option to trade in relics for Gold, tokens, or upgrade kits.

items for gold, perhaps? sell items for gold/tokens?

One Mech to rule them all

Disappointing is that whenever something good is suggested, it's always said that it will be done in the long term. I mean, a few will quit the game before anything is done. You would have to go and take a look in 2 years to see if the game still exists and if there is a store and all that. So all these suggestions end up being only a mental exercise and one at least in the short term.

4 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Disappointing is that whenever something good is suggested, it's always said that it will be done in the long term. 

I am pretty sure the reason is that a relic system like this would require them to make a new game feature, which requires modifying the source code.  Versus buffing items to balance the game probably only takes adjusting a few values in a database.