Hey, I'm relatively new to this game. Could anyone help?

sev

Question

So I started the game a few weeks ago, and I spent a little bit of money (the max mythic brutality and lava feet) - And I've kind of reached a point where I can't progress in campaign (stuck on second to last boss in 1v1 insane mode) and I'm not really sure what to do.

What I have right now is a pseudo overheat build, but without a hammer or the big knockback shotgun (is it called magma recoiler?) I can't keep enemies at range, so I'm forced to run the flamethrower/sikanda combo you can see right now. I did save a nightmare, I heard it was good, and zakares as well - should I level those up?

Any other tips in general? I have other items in the physical/energy department, but they're hardly leveled at all

The offer in the store right now - Mercy, reckoning, unstable power cell and 2 leg ascension relics for 2500 - I don't think its good for me right now, the spread of items I need is too wide and would be better off acquired from premium packs - someone confirm or deny this please.

lastly, if anyone knows how to take more efficient screenshots of the inventory that would be great.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.78373656658e00c2c0428bc2409f929b.pngimage.thumb.png.a4d1f5407d36fbf7587689d01cc3e7b3.pngimage.thumb.png.1609b35ea65cb9180e54e8100546fe7a.pngimage.thumb.png.201e1af0ae7c78acc01010a015d63aa9.pngimage.thumb.png.0b98322c0bdf77a75d19d2007725f13a.png

Edited by sev (see edit history)

13 answers to this question

14 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

i would advise you up  grade your modules  especially your cooling 

save your tokens up for the 2 3 or 4 k offers the 3k gives you the platium plate which means you could dtop one on the epic plates both if you up grade it all the way 

that will give room for another module

Thanks, I'll do that - I was mostly upgrading my energy, since I was having trouble dealing with energy mechs. 

Also, the dual cooling/energy regen module and the energy/heat engine - can i get those from lucky drops? or are they premium items only?

7 hours ago, sev said:

Thanks, I'll do that - I was mostly upgrading my energy, since I was having trouble dealing with energy mechs. 

Also, the dual cooling/energy regen module and the energy/heat engine - can i get those from lucky drops? or are they premium items only?

As far as i am aware they are premium only but you can get them from the 2 3 and 4 k offers thats how i got mine   As with energy mech the answer to them is heat bombs i would advise you to use one until you get your heat increased but they are life savers 

37 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

As far as i am aware they are premium only but you can get them from the 2 3 and 4 k offers thats how i got mine   As with energy mech the answer to them is heat bombs i would advise you to use one until you get your heat increased but they are life savers 

I do have a heat bomb actually - I got it as a level up reward. Is one enough or do I need 2-3? (I think I’ve seen some builds with that many)

and also, I don’t have any way of increasing my heat capacity right now, only my cooling (unless I level up like a rare heat capsule unit to epic lmao)

onw heat bomb i enough for now i wouldnt use it until you get your heat up though 

my own mech has 2 heat bombs comes in useful especially in raid 

Only thing i can tell you is keep grinding for tokens make sure you get your 60 per day ftom the ads 

dont waste them on fuel or paint or to upgrade faster  keep them for offers only 

31 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

onw heat bomb i enough for now i wouldnt use it until you get your heat up though 

my own mech has 2 heat bombs comes in useful especially in raid 

Only thing i can tell you is keep grinding for tokens make sure you get your 60 per day ftom the ads 

dont waste them on fuel or paint or to upgrade faster  keep them for offers only 

So - I actually don’t have ads. I downloaded the game on two platforms. My computer (windows) and my phone (iOS). I never had ads on my phone, but I did have ads originally on my computer. Then I watched a bunch of ads one day and they just stopped appearing. I thought it was a daily limit at first, but they haven’t come back since. Ideas?

43 minutes ago, sev said:

So - I actually don’t have ads. I downloaded the game on two platforms. My computer (windows) and my phone (iOS). I never had ads on my phone, but I did have ads originally on my computer. Then I watched a bunch of ads one day and they just stopped appearing. I thought it was a daily limit at first, but they haven’t come back since. Ideas?

ok i know how to fix that also  down load a previous version of supermechs 

plat 1 ad on your phone then load the game into pc you will have ads again you will have to reload the game on pc after each ad but at least you will get the tokens 

26 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

ok i know how to fix that also  down load a previous version of supermechs 

plat 1 ad on your phone then load the game into pc you will have ads again you will have to reload the game on pc after each ad but at least you will get the tokens 

how do i download an older version of  sm?

47 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

https://super-mechs.en.aptoide.com/app 

download the app and this version on

Hmmmm - I have an iphone, so an apk file won't work for me. I tried on an emulator, but its trying to get me to update

47 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

https://super-mechs.en.aptoide.com/app 

download the app and this version on

Hmmmm - I have an iphone, so an apk file won't work for me. I tried on an emulator, but its trying to get me to update

7 minutes ago, sev said:

Nvm - got it. How many ads can I watch per day?

13 minutes ago, sev said:

Nvm - got it. How many ads can I watch per day?

great you got it working watch the first ad through the phone then load into pc you will get 30 ads per day remember on pc you will have to reload each time after you get the token its 2 token per ad  so 30 ads is 60 tokens a day including youe 10 from the daily you will get 70 tokem it soon ads up 

14 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

great you got it working watch the first ad through the phone then load into pc you will get 30 ads per day remember on pc you will have to reload each time after you get the token its 2 token per ad  so 30 ads is 60 tokens a day including youe 10 from the daily you will get 70 tokem it soon ads up 

Tysm - I'll  update this thread/make a new one when I either get new items or run into another issue. You were a huge help, thanks again.