Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

Funny offers, pratically 1 years it have only modules offers so that cool , let's talk about this offer :

- a Fha, is a decent premium torso 

- a Magma massive feets, ok.. is not a premium items so it's not rare and maybe you already you have but is a meta legs .

- 12 or 14 premium pack is the generally amount of Premium in a offer of 3000 tokens .

Bonus : 1500 arena tokens, in addition but it still good . (for those haven't the arena max )

For real this offer is really not bad especially for those have not good torso and the novice player, otherwise is just correct .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.7402b9bf322afb42d451f5d78a681a40.png

eh? 3k for that?

Quite possibly the worst offer we've had in a long time. Monkey torsos are no longer META and any offer with E-M items is just laughable. Even the pack amount is bad, save your tokens for something better folks, the only good thing about this offer is that it is a sign of other items being offered instead of just fortresses and dual modules again.

6 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.7402b9bf322afb42d451f5d78a681a40.png

eh? 3k for that?

My opinion: the arena coins and premium packs are already a deal.  the gold helps.  as for monkey torso and massive lava feet, they are helpful but only if you're low in rank, and i don't know many low rank or middle rank players who also have 3000 tokens and/or also need this specific torso and legs.  They are good items but I would imagine the majority of the time they will just end up being myth food.  I have some people in my clan who could use a heat monkey though, so I'm not saying the deal is bad.  It's good, it's just not "the best."  I would get it if I was some of my clan mates, to be fair..............

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

7 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

I currently want a dark eagle to complete my physical build, should i buy the 2k offer?

hard to tell. if you are free to play it is a hard decision. If you need a particular module might be better to wait for it but can get lucky. The problem now is that we do not have a schedule of offers like used to be. 

4 minutes ago, Mechheaters said:

Screenshot_20220213-171328.thumb.jpg.b09b4525d93708e36827c85641c9c68a.jpg

I got the exact amount of tokens needed for this offer although I'm not going to buy it since it's bad imo

For a offer there is not much profit .

The fuel correspond to a reloading for most of us ( maybe 25 tokens, i don't remember )

and the pack equals 2030 tokens 

and nothing else with, no arena tokens or titan tokens .

The only good thing is that it's a inexpensive offer .

15 hours ago, Mechheaters said:

I got the exact amount of tokens needed for this offer although I'm not going to buy it since it's bad imo

I got an ultrahot protector (heat non-fortress), dark shadow (or whatever physical 2-4 shotgun is) and a Red Rain.  I think, just based on the math of tokens per pack, it was worth it, much less with what I got.

I think if you want something specific, save for deals like quad core, fortresses (what I'm currently saving for), etc.

But this is good for the account that needs basically everything.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, Electro said:

For those who want spend money ..

Yup and you know ? Clevername have 100.000 tokens how he get it impossible who want use a lot of money for game are him cheating?

-Just My opinion-

if him buy this pack he need 630-650 dollar to get 100.000 tokens

Screenshot_20220219_190703.png

1$ is 14.400 RP

Screenshot_20220219_191226.png

Just add 3.000.000 RP again and you can buy I PHONE 12

Edited by Lord Sunrise
If buy i phone 12 pro max need 5.000.000 RP again (see edit history)