Vajayjay-A bit of respect to others just in case

OKI DOKI

Vajayjay,

Hmm, just in case or misunderstanding. Telling me "KUNT" in the last second because you won the fight against incomplete mech scare to lose the fight

it is not proper. I am a respectful player and so far your clan have nice people there and are cool guys and I enjoy to play against them and lose 

a million times  all the time and I am fine and I enjoy the pvp winning or losing like picture below. I truly do not care to lose a fight because I play for fun 

but for an American person words like that have different meaning. I hope you are not using the improper connotation toward my person.

All your mechs are op not mine. I know well I can lose one after another but I do not say improper or act improper toward others in the game.

This is not a clan matter since I like yours and many others it is about a person toward a person. 

I will ask you as favor to refrain and it is not the first time you using same word against me you almost losing or losing. I hope you can understand a bit. 

I do not have a beef against you just in case. Lets be friend like your cool peers that I enjoy having fun with them.

Thx 

OKI

image.thumb.png.8a8db0c5445212cc0b4246fd78a911fc.png

image.png.59e9b5fd253a60731c30a31d40b4490e.png

I do not have issue with him/her and I do not know if his word it was with bad intention but I assume since 

previously said same when losing against me in the last moment so I guess. I do not know if he/she is a toxic player and I do not have much issues but just in case it is been few times already.  For me it is about to make friends with everyone losing or winning as solo players or clan members and help if I can. All is cool since cool guys are there so not because one will harm anything against the rest but at list I let people know if read the message. 

Hope all was a misunderstanding. 🙂

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I do not have issue with him/her and I do not know if his word it was with bad intention but I assume since 

previously said same when losing against me in the last moment so I guess. I do not know if he/she is a toxic player and I do not have much issues but just in case it is been few times already.  For me it is about to make friends with everyone losing or winning as solo players or clan members and help if I can. All is cool since cool guys are there so not because one will harm anything against the rest but at list I let people know if read the message. 

Hope all was a misunderstanding. 🙂

Yeah, Tron is known to be toxic to anyone. That's just her personality 😕

Just wait till you come across the “no en gay” guy.

he’s always a hoot.

also pretty lame of vajay to discourage players who haven’t spent like that. You should be proud you came so close.

there are many like this who will gloat at scraping a win by 100 hp even when it’s embarrassing for them to have got anywhere near that close to losing. Hold your head up high and think like David facing Goliath against such peeps. One day you’ll finally win and it will feel sooo good. 

another great feeling: when the opponent ggs early to mock you then you beat him unexpectedly. Das rite!

in any case don’t take it to seriously. Use the block chat function next time you match with him. 🤙

Edited by Fidelio (see edit history)

Some guy called me "no en gay" + some sheet about "no win r4-r5" like when i show my heat\phys counter, well he was fucced up by my pusher tactics and proper moves, i almost lose battle vs his 4k hp counter but he turned out to be just a stupid toxic loser.
Its okey, tho. 

Oh, and also! He definitely got fucced up by some other player like 0 wins 9999~looses. 

Edited by Deus_Ex_Machina (see edit history)

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Vajayjay,

Hmm, just in case or misunderstanding. Telling me "KUNT" in the last second because you won the fight against incomplete mech scare to lose the fight

it is not proper. I am a respectful player and so far your clan have nice people there and are cool guys and I enjoy to play against them and lose 

a million times  all the time and I am fine and I enjoy the pvp winning or losing like picture below. I truly do not care to lose a fight because I play for fun 

but for an American person words like that have different meaning. I hope you are not using the improper connotation toward my person.

All your mechs are op not mine. I know well I can lose one after another but I do not say improper or act improper toward others in the game.

This is not a clan matter since I like yours and many others it is about a person toward a person. 

I will ask you as favor to refrain and it is not the first time you using same word against me you almost losing or losing. I hope you can understand a bit. 

I do not have a beef against you just in case. Lets be friend like your cool peers that I enjoy having fun with them.

Thx 

OKI

image.thumb.png.8a8db0c5445212cc0b4246fd78a911fc.png

image.png.59e9b5fd253a60731c30a31d40b4490e.png

My apologies if you were offended, Oki. Tron has always enjoyed talking smack. Her nickname for me is “loveable kunt” if that tells you anything. At first I didn’t know how to take it but considering the spectrum of British humor... 😂🤦‍♂️ Can also be negative connotation, to your point. For whatever reason the word has entered the cultural lexicon and people use it in different ways, sometimes with prefixes or suffixes. I think hers is more along the lines of kunt muffin. Depending on the breadth of your vocabulary, Urban Dictionary may be required. I’ll have a talk with Tron, nonetheless. Anyone is welcome to DM me for Tron’s contact info. Mechzilla#7277. 

Edited by Mechzilla (see edit history)

10 hours ago, CleverName said:

Yeah, Tron is known to be toxic to anyone. That's just her personality 😕

Hey look, does it sound good to you to spread lies in public about ppl? Normally it shouldn't. Unless you know someone well enough to tell what his personality is like, then mind not speaking at all. Tron is actually very nice. I know its hard to see the joke in her words, and understand that she's just messing with people, but that's actually how things are. From my perspective, and allow me to know her better, she is a very nice and caring person. Im sure she didn't mean to insult oki doki, and If she gets to know that oki doki is sad about it im sure she wouldn't mind apologising

Edited by Manolis109 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Fidelio said:

Just wait till you come across the “no en gay” guy.

he’s always a hoot.

Lmao that guy. Before he kills you, if he manages to, he asks "kiss or kill". That player is a meme. You can turn your battle against him into a nice anf funny chatting time of calling each other with different variations of "gay", as a joke ofc. Even if you end up losing you still don't regret fighting against him

4 minutes ago, TALΩS said:

Wait ...all this dialogue is because somebody called somebody else a kunt on the arena ?
Uselesss !!! In all aspects

bring some souvlaki to everyone so that all differences will be solved in a nice anf delicious way.

Edited by Manolis109 (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Manolis109 said:

Hey look, does it sound good to you to spread lies in public about ppl? Normally it shouldn't. Unless you know someone well enough to tell what his personality is like, then mind not speaking at all. Tron is actually very nice. I know its hard to see the joke in her words, and understand that she's just messing with people, but that's actually how things are. From my perspective, and allow me to know her better, she is a very nice and caring person. Im sure she didn't mean to insult oki doki, and If she gets to know that oki doki is sad about it im sure she wouldn't mind apologising

I'm speaking from experience. Everyone knows Tron to be an a** in the arena

31 minutes ago, CleverName said:

I'm speaking from experience. Everyone knows Tron to be an a** in the arena

I personally find it more arseholish to boost your own account 100+ point per season than throwing a "kunt" here and there. Just my point of view though.

👍

Edited by Lord Gorgon (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Manolis109 said:

And I personally think that judging persons personalities just from your personal experience with them without knowing them personally is not precise

(i wish i could find a word that originates from the same root as person for that last one too)

👍

I am judging from my own experience. Obviously people will have different opinions. For those who only meet Tron in arena, consensus is pretty clear, similar to Kratos 

Guys .....if you want to hate speach please go back on TS community and spare this community for more creative dialogues .
I wonder why this thread isnt already muted .
@Alexander @Elcent @Fluffehhelp !

@CleverName you are already reported for hate speech  and innapropriate language against 2 players why dont you stop ?

Edited by TALΩS (see edit history)

" Socializing with people alters a person's character... especially when one does not have a character. "