Vajayjay-A bit of respect to others just in case

OKI DOKI

18 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Vajayjay

Now you called me "snow flake girl".  Hmm, if I were a female I will be a really hot girl. In my family run the foxy girls. I mean, my family girls are hot beautiful ladies. Since I am a male it does run that blood in me and of course I am let say "Q" boy no issues with ladies ever. 🥰

I play for test and fun. Now, today I started with test positions to get destroy with some players I like to get beaten and see what happen to my mech with particular configuration. Sometimes I play for a win or two. I tested losing then switched to get few wins to comply clan requirement. 

I lose with your energy mech that I can win without much issues because needed to get hit with valiant at long range attack checking my no resist to be drained in that way so I lose and no issues like I do every day.

Sometimes I like 1 win between or go straight to R5 no stars because I get bored. If you are a player for wins my recommendation to you is to build something capable to beat rookies like me in serious fights if get into them but remember some rookies who do not have time or not interested in to rank up sometimes do for fun and are capable to go against  you. 🙃 

If you want to say hi etc no issues and lets be friend. If the trending keep going then will be consequences. 😇 Just a friendly advise. 

image.thumb.png.bf58233652f78a7cae7b03333669cc00.png

image.png

You're a male?!

Who Vajayay/Tron?