Vajayjay-A bit of respect to others just in case

OKI DOKI

Hi pilots,

As I can see the pilot ways according their clan members their is no harm. Now I can understand when she use the the word.Ā 

Like I said, I truly do not know if the person it is in the wrong doing or just a fun side without bad intention. Not knowing the person due to no interaction as others members here in the forum that can make a joke against me since I have been able to read and interact in some ways so there is no issues because I like jokes and else and I do not take it personal.Ā 

When people do it not knowĀ others it is when need to be careful because misunderstanding.Ā  For example I know Lord use the word but I get his way so I do not mind if he ended up using the wordĀ Ā responding to me or else.Ā 

I just avoid to use terms because culture differences and there are level of interaction between minors and adults in the game.Ā  Been a top player as her,Ā I do watch her videos for fun with a beer and pop corn as many others just like a movie for entertainment not others intentions.

So be sure I do not hold anything against the pilot or clan neither had that in mind but not knowing well so ending fights and then saying words that create the possible bad flavor of having a pvp with the person it is when things happen.Ā 

Anyway, all is cool, love the clan and the pilots there of course the videos and youtubers and I have lot of fun with them normally losingĀ šŸ¤£.

Please do not add more here since all it is cool now understanding pilot ways.

Thx

OKIĀ 

9 hours ago, Deus_Ex_Machina said:

Some guy called me "no en gay" + some sheet about "no win r4-r5" like when i show my heat\phys counter, well he was fucced up by my pusher tactics and proper moves, i almost lose battle vs his 4k hp counter but he turned out to be just a stupid toxic loser.
Its okey, tho.Ā 

Oh, and also! HeĀ definitely got fucced up by some other player like 0 wins 9999~looses.Ā 

I know the guy. I had one or 2 fights with and said the same. The person might get in trouble soon.Ā 

8 hours ago, Mechzilla said:

My apologies if you were offended, Oki. Tron hasĀ always enjoyedĀ talking smack. Her nickname for me is ā€œloveable kuntā€ if that tells you anything. At first I didnā€™t know how to take it but considering the spectrumĀ ofĀ British humor... šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøĀ Can alsoĀ be negative connotation, to your point. For whateverĀ reason the word has entered the cultural lexicon and people use it in different ways, sometimes with prefixes or suffixes. I think hers is more along the lines of kunt muffin. Depending on the breadth of your vocabulary, Urban Dictionary may be required. Iā€™ll have a talk with Tron, nonetheless. Anyone is welcome to DM me for Tronā€™s contact info. Mechzilla#7277.Ā 

No harms my friend. Now I do understand. Thanks a lot for the explanation. Like always very kind to me.Ā šŸ‘šŸ™ƒ

9 hours ago, MasterChief said:

ugh, wasn't there this HUGE issue with like, frysz? what is up with these toxic ppl? i just lost a match and the person i lost so said *bye a-hole* and then killed me.Ā 

Well I remember the person and moved to different clan. I haven't seen the person in long. Hope is doing better tho.Ā Ā 

6 hours ago, Lord Gorgon said:

Snowflake.

Ā 

šŸ‘

got youĀ šŸ™‚

18 hours ago, Dwightx said:

He might not be on the forum tag @himĀ 

Thx my friend.Ā šŸ‘

4 hours ago, TALĪ©S said:

Guys .....if you want to hate speach please go back on TS community and spare this community for more creative dialogues .
I wonder why this thread isnt already muted .
@AlexanderĀ @ElcentĀ @Fluffehhelp !

@CleverNameĀ you are already reported for hate speechĀ  and innapropriate language against 2 players why dont you stop ?

Ā 

I think you are completely missing the point here. The only one doing hate speech is Tron... calling someone toxic when they in fact actually are is not hate speech in any way. Stop trying to defend toxic people...

15 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

one quick thing @OKI DOKI, i am not a high-rank player and i know a bunch of you are, so the person i am talking about you have probably never met before..... unless u are rank 9-10 like me.

Hmm, maybe different pilot but at high ranks there was someone with same name and some regular behaviors reason I might related the name as flash back.Ā šŸ˜”Ā but it is an old stuff.Ā 

Ā 

About been high rank, nah. I am a regular player not top player just making parts farming. I am a farmerĀ šŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Neko said:

I'm rank 15 but i still not have any myth so....

Back to rank 16 šŸ˜ž

hmm, if you are ftp it does takes time. In the beginning for me was to get focus in grinding as much I was able to do everyday none stop and still doing the same. Just it is about timing and where according your personal life.Ā 

Strategy to farm it is key regardless parts given in the game. During my low rank there was another factor to complement the advance and it was pvp. I was doing lots of pvp to gain extra gold and buy silver boxes since my acc it is original a silver box account. PVP helped me to advance with the limited parts. I was not trying to rank up fast neither try now. I was letting the mech to rank itself step by step. I level up one level at the time per part not one all the way to L50. Doing L50 takes long process having low resources in gold and parts to meat. Leveling parts to L20 it is fast then average one part at the time 1 level up. The mech will be gaining stability step by step controlling your gold. Another factor it is your arena shop to enhance mech. It is very important at your rank to have 5 wins every day and get the commercial to capitalize the maximum in arena coins to enhance acc.Ā 

The biggest problem I had was not having energy/heat modules to move up. The rest was about the farming and leveling up fast for faster grants. Do not forget to get the achievement area and will get lots of extras specially tokens that you will need.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I thought that the new gato forum would be strictly toward toxicity / accusations / abuses
at least this is what Alex announced .
I wonder how comes and people and the thread havent get muted yet .

@CleverNameĀ I will repeat it for the last time .
You and some other players are starting a vendetta over here.
You already called an asshole a player , you spreaded toxic words about a second ...now you are spreading toxicity over me as well .
I dont have the need to protect anyone . But I will protect my right as a member of a healthyĀ Ā forum .
And if you cant respect me or the forum at leastĀ respect that the modsĀ  ,were elastic with you and stop theĀ 
toxicity ASAP ! You are breaking the rules man !
The same for the rest of the players with similar attitube as well of course .

Edited by TALĪ©S (see edit history)

" Socializing with people alters a person's character... especially when one does not have a character. "

YES, BACK TO RANK 11 XD

Bruh i still win by my 2nd mech, i though it's trash and useless but my 1st killed him 1st mech and deal a lot of dmg to their 2nd one(1000 to lower than 300). Dang it i forgot replay code of 3 battle that help me go back to r11, and i'm sad bc mostly of my friends are stronger than me :/

Edited by nightmarefreddy (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

Did we just get our first flame war of the new forum?

Oh heck ye dudeĀ 

gorgon, please call me a snowflake just this once it would mean the world to me šŸ˜˜

also yeah, on a serious note, donā€™t take this sheet too seriously frens. Based on what people are saying Tron wasnā€™t being serious and just likes to kid around like that.Ā 

@OKI DOKI Hello how are you? šŸ™‚

I am sorry to read this, although I do not know you much
I know that you are a nice and educated person.

I understand what you mean, I have long ago opted to block messages while i'm in PvP.
Because the truth, was there was everything, while some ignored a cordial greeting, others responded, but a few insulted or said very unpleasant words.

I prefer to fight without comments,
likewise nice people write to me privately, or on YouTube.
And Latinos through my community or facebook group, in which it is well moderated to make it enjoyable.

Don't feel bad, you are a good person and you should only accept constructive criticism, advice, and affections. Ignore everything else that does no one good.

Kind regards from Argentina! šŸ˜

Edited by Alex2040bR (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Chaotic_Shadow said:

Lol, I fought many toxic people, if they say something I don't like I ignore them.

It might be difficult, but you guys should try it.

I only laugh at the people that insult themselves and me in the same sentence.

I do something called logic toxic people so much that they get the ol' priceless "im annoyed with you but what can I say" face

I polish rocks

11 hours ago, TALĪ©S said:

I thought that the new gato forum would be strictly toward toxicity / accusations / abuses
at least this is what Alex announced .
I wonder how comes and people and the thread havent get muted yet .

@CleverNameĀ I will repeat it for the last time .
You and some other players are starting a vendetta over here.
You already called an asshole a player , you spreaded toxic words about a second ...now you are spreading toxicity over me as well .
I dont have the need to protect anyone . But I will protect my right as a member of a healthyĀ Ā forum .
And if you cant respect me or the forum at leastĀ respect that the modsĀ  ,were elastic with you and stop theĀ 
toxicity ASAP ! You are breaking the rules man !
The same for the rest of the players with similar attitube as well of course .

Lol funniest thing I've read for a while

"Religion is ignorance of reality" -Ā Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

hmm, if you are ftp it does takes time. In the beginning for me was to get focus in grinding as much I was able to do everyday none stop and still doing the same. Just it is about timing and where according your personal life.Ā 

Strategy to farm it is key regardless parts given in the game. During my low rank there was another factor to complement the advance and it was pvp. I was doing lots of pvp to gain extra gold and buy silver boxes since my acc it is original a silver box account. PVP helped me to advance with the limited parts. I was not trying to rank up fast neither try now. I was letting the mech to rank itself step by step. I level up one level at the time per part not one all the way to L50. Doing L50 takes long process having low resources in gold and parts to meat. Leveling parts to L20 it is fast then average one part at the time 1 level up. The mech will be gaining stability step by step controlling your gold. Another factor it is your arena shop to enhance mech. It is very important at your rank to have 5 wins every day and get the commercial to capitalize the maximum in arena coins to enhance acc.Ā 

The biggest problem I had was not having energy/heat modules to move up. The rest was about the farming and leveling up fast for faster grants. Do not forget to get the achievement area and will get lots of extras specially tokens that you will need.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I'm not wanting to play in rank 15, because at rank 15 there's the "second level of chest" you get after each season. Also at rank 15, it's 2v2. Anyways, the last time I played on rank 15, I got beat up and, got beat up even more untill I was rank 17. Luckily, I recovered before the season ended. I'm scared right now about playing in rank 15.

About the upgrading part. I'm using everything I get from chests unless it's something like a epic.

I haveĀ  a legendary battery armor for torso, and it's good in HP and energy and heat, but not in cooling and regeneration. I'm working on keeping my reg and cooling good and getting my weapons to a good level.

I'm also doing alot of campain. Should I go take my chances on Arena or do alot of campain still?

Edited by AngelSlayer
I need to add more. (see edit history)

11 hours ago, AngelSlayer said:

I'm not wanting to play in rank 15, because at rank 15 there's the "second level of chest" you get after each season. Also at rank 15, it's 2v2. Anyways, the last time I played on rank 15, I got beat up and, got beat up even more untill I was rank 17. Luckily, I recovered before the season ended. I'm scared right now about playing in rank 15.

About the upgrading part. I'm using everything I get from chests unless it's something like a epic.

I haveĀ  a legendary battery armor for torso, and it's good in HP and energy and heat, but not in cooling and regeneration. I'm working on keeping my reg and cooling good and getting my weapons to a good level.

I'm also doing alot of campain. Should I go take my chances on Arena or do alot of campain still?

It is possible that some players are playing lowering their ranks to pvp more wins. It is normal strategy that I saw when I started the game and I was wondering how was possible every time I will cross a level suddenly mechs twice hp and power came to hunt me pushing me down all the time.Ā 

About your torso I do understand. One of my original it is the heat versionĀ image.png.9d2b34b5ad2ab2e2b07986fc0ec7b1e7.pngĀ terrible in reg/cool

but good in heat output. Will be hard to deal with so many energy and heat mechs at your rank. I had that issue reason I ended up using mix mechs to compensate lack of weapons and power. Did what I was able to do with what I had. The other is NAGA and was weak as well with low HP.Ā 

Ā 

Ok, good to use your commonĀ and rare parts to enhance. Careful in wasting epics. You might need the weapon. Use epics to make legends. I even used to use common to make rare and from rare to make epics to make the legends. I had not much but that helped me a lot to move fast. I keep doing the same and now I have 129 MYTH and will keep growing fast.Ā 

Never stop campaign. That it is your butter and bread. PVP will complement to add extra gold at your rank. It is not much but that helped me a hell a lot. In low rank it is important at list as I see it and what happen to me.Ā  When you are in a higher rank the gold granted it is better so by default the pvp can be reduce or if want to keep at high pvp will make tone of gold and some not even farm.Ā 

I do both. Farming will level your account faster. You make tone of gold in the level up and you open more storage space plus get more energy barsĀ Ā capacity and will help you to farm even more. Improve your arena shop properly.Ā 

Do not get down but look forward about what can get.Ā 

Search for proper opportunity to grind during the day.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:11 AM, OKI DOKI said:

It is possible that some players are playing lowering their ranks to pvp more wins. It is normal strategy that I saw when I started the game and I was wondering how was possible every time I will cross a level suddenly mechs twice hp and power came to hunt me pushing me down all the time.Ā 

About your torso I do understand. One of my original it is the heat versionĀ image.png.9d2b34b5ad2ab2e2b07986fc0ec7b1e7.pngĀ terrible in reg/cool

but good in heat output. Will be hard to deal with so many energy and heat mechs at your rank. I had that issue reason I ended up using mix mechs to compensate lack of weapons and power. Did what I was able to do with what I had. The other is NAGA and was weak as well with low HP.Ā 

Ā 

Ok, good to use your commonĀ and rare parts to enhance. Careful in wasting epics. You might need the weapon. Use epics to make legends. I even used to use common to make rare and from rare to make epics to make the legends. I had not much but that helped me a lot to move fast. I keep doing the same and now I have 129 MYTH and will keep growing fast.Ā 

Never stop campaign. That it is your butter and bread. PVP will complement to add extra gold at your rank. It is not much but that helped me a hell a lot. In low rank it is important at list as I see it and what happen to me.Ā  When you are in a higher rank the gold granted it is better so by default the pvp can be reduce or if want to keep at high pvp will make tone of gold and some not even farm.Ā 

I do both. Farming will level your account faster. You make tone of gold in the level up and you open more storage space plus get more energy barsĀ Ā capacity and will help you to farm even more. Improve your arena shop properly.Ā 

Do not get down but look forward about what can get.Ā 

Search for proper opportunity to grind during the day.

First of all, I don't waste my Epics. I have Bull Dog, Iron Boots, Battery Armor Torso and Hysteria all in legendary. I have 2 "scopes", but I only use them in Titan battles. Right now i'm doing campaign alot (I finally spelled campaign right lol). I'm just farming tokens for Premium Boxes and Packs. I completed easy mode, now i'm going on hard, and i'm just doing every campaign in sight (doing side missions also). Side missions are not necessary to do, but give 2 tokens instead of one (in my case, it's 3 instead of 2). I'm just farming tokens right now. I'm not farm exp as the exp output at the first levels (Dry Land etc)on hard give like 1,000-2,000 exp, which is not much for me.

Now, can we continue this on a advice page?

On 1/15/2021 at 3:20 AM, AngelSlayer said:

It's not your 1st mech bad, it's your 2nd, trust me, i was supposed to be rank 14 not rank 15 but my 2nd mech is too weak(rare and epic trash) hold me in rank 15, now i have the same problem, still stuck in r12-11 because my 2nd mech dmg is too low and energy cap is horrible so you should upgrade your 2nd mech first, so if your 1st mech ded, your 2nd will take care of them instead, and use "scope" in arena, make your mech become scope and very high chance you won't down to r17 again :)

Hcaptcha scam

On 1/16/2021 at 5:25 AM, nightmarefreddy said:

It's not your 1st mech bad, it's your 2nd, trust me, i was supposed to be rank 14 not rank 15 but my 2nd mech is too weak(rare and epic trash) hold me in rank 15, now i have the same problem, still stuck in r12-11 because my 2nd mech dmg is too low and energy cap is horrible so you should upgrade your 2nd mech first, so if your 1st mech ded, your 2nd will take care of them instead, and use "scope" in arena, make your mech become scope and very high chance you won't down to r17 again :)

My 2nd mech has a heat side weapon with 4 laser shooters(I forgot the name, it started with dawn), It's legendary, and that's the only good thing on it XD Ill upgrade my 2nd mechs torso, and legs, then weapons :D Do you think I should use Flaming scope (8-8 range)? I have 3 mechs though, a physical, heat and energy. (my main one is energy mech)

Vajayjay

Now you called me "snow flake girl".Ā  Hmm, if I were a female I will be a really hot girl. In my family run the foxy girls. I mean, my family girls are hot beautiful ladies. Since I am a male it does run that blood in me and of course I am let say "Q" boy no issues with ladies ever.Ā šŸ„°

I play for test and fun. Now, today I started with test positions to get destroy with some players I like to get beaten and see what happen to my mech with particular configuration. Sometimes I play for a win or two. I tested losing then switched to get few wins to comply clan requirement.Ā 

I lose with your energy mechĀ that I can win without much issues because needed to get hit with valiant at long range attack checking my no resist to be drained in that way so I lose and no issues like I do every day.

Sometimes I like 1 win between or go straight to R5 no stars because I get bored. If you are a player for wins my recommendation to you is to build something capableĀ toĀ beat rookies like me in serious fights if get into them but remember some rookies who do not have time or not interested in to rank up sometimes do for fun and are capable to go againstĀ  you.Ā šŸ™ƒĀ 

If you want to say hi etc no issues and lets be friend. If the trending keep going then will be consequences.Ā šŸ˜‡Ā Just aĀ friendly advise.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.bf58233652f78a7cae7b03333669cc00.png

image.png