Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

3 hours ago, Deimos said:

Nah, didn't even have the mech I wanted to make for this tournament but GG 

neither did i have all the items to build the best version of my mech, like better torsos and lighter top weapons (bc i had fused my epics a few months ago).  The fact that you made it to top 4 without the mech you wanted means you are indeed a formidable opponent

Keep your head high

@ahmad @ahmadBX check your pm

Screenshot_2022-01-12-22-44-01-832_air.com.supermechs.superapp.png

Edited by Manolis109 (see edit history)

We reached the end of this tournament! It was a real pleasure to watch players experiment with builds and have fun while doing it. The results are:

1st place @Manolis109 (3000 tokens)

2nd place @ahmadBX (2000 tokens)

3rd place @Doom_Bringer (1000 tokens)

Congratulations to all of them! Now, as promised, we will also giveaway some packs to the players that were participating in this tournament. More details on how this will work and how to claim the rewards will be posted very soon!

Thanks again for participating and stay tuned for future tournaments! 

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

It was an honour to compete with everyone in the tournament. I really enjoy these forum tournaments. Competing here is different from what we players are used to doing in the game. Personally my participation in all forum tournaments always remains as a memorable in-game experience.

I would like to thank @Pavke @Marija and everyone else who contributed to the organisation of this event. I strongly support the continuation of such tournaments. I really appreciated getting the chance to participate as not did i only have fun but I also managed to walk away with a significant amount of tokens as prize, which will undoubtedly boost my progress in the game, especially since i am not very active due to studying.

Now about my victory...I will be honest here, There were actually other players too who had the potential to reach the position i reached. My opponent in the final , @ahmadBX was competing in a forum tournament for the first time and he made it that far, -with non maxed arena buffs i will add- . I ve made it to the finals in previous tournaments but its the first time i walk away as a winner. I ve tasted defeat quite a few times before succeeding. No round can be considered easy, not even the first one. I ve lost in the first round too before.

As its already been announced there will be more forum tournaments with desirable rewards where every player will be able to participate and have the chance to be among the winners despite of rank. 

In my opinion these forum tournaments are totally worth it and I would like to invite everyone who didn't take part in this one, as well as those who participated and didn't make it as far as they wanted. Believe it or not even some of those who lost in the first round had the potential to make it a lot deeper, and even the top 3.

Im looking forward to competing with you all in future tournaments, and I would also like to invite more players to join next time. Thanks to all of you participants for making this tournament such an enjoyable Supermechs experience. I hope the feeling is mutual.

Cheers! 

-Manolis109

• Community Team

Congrats winners! You did amazing! 

Thank you everyone for participating in our first tournament on this forum! ( And my first tournament as CM 😄 ) I hope everyone had fun, got to know the community and the game a bit better and enjoyed the competitive spirit. I congratulate everyone on their courage and will to fight!

Big thanks goes to @Pavke for willing to host this tournament and cooperate with me, I know it hasnt been easy xD ( The tournament I mean 👀 ) 

I ask our winners @Manolis109 , @ahmadBX and @Doom_Bringer to send me their ID numbers in a DM, so they can receive their well earned rewards. You did great guys, I hope to see you in the next tournament, where you will be guarding your places 😛

As it was also mentioned, I will be giving out some packs to random members who participated. This time, I decided to give out 5 packs to random people. ( Each gets one, not to be confused lol ) So that everything is transparent and fair, I will be doing a live stream of picking those people. Everyone on the list has a number next to their name, and I will be using a random number generator, the 5 numbers that get picked will be noted, I will show you the list as well and the lucky ones will be tagged in here to send me their ID numbers.  Stream will be held this weekend in our discord server, channel called Brazil xD I invite everyone who wants to watch, chit chat and have fun. I will let you know or make a poll in the next post about the exact time of it, but it will probably be saturday or sunday evening around 8pm CET+1. 

The people who were removed from the pack list are the ones who got disqualified and the ones who didnt answer or fight in the very first round, so those who applied but did not participate in any way. 

In case the winners' numbers are selected, we will just ignore them as I think it would be a bit too many rewards for them lol 

I hope everyone had a great time, thank you once again for participating! I hope to see you in the next tournaments, stay tuned for those!

Cheers everyone!

Marija

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

wow nothing even got from this tournament,no wonder why this was a scam

wow,why did i even joined this scam place this was just waste of time

As Marija said above, pack giveaways will be held on the weekend so you still have a chance to win something.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:41 PM, Pavke said:

PSX_20211211_202911.thumb.jpg.8de0b355126303b3651330b00283d920.jpg

Hello Pilots,

I'm super excited to announce the Police Mechs community tournament! If you were a user of Tacticsoft's forum you may already know what this is because we already organized few tournaments like this. For those who are unfamiliar what the tournament is about I will explain it shortly, but first I want to thank @Marija and @Fluffeh who will help me out with this event! 

What is Police Mechs tournament?

The main idea of this tournament is to bring community closer together and have some fun by battling in ways you wouldn't do in a real match. I think we all can agree that sometimes we just want to try something new, something that just feels out of place. That's why I think this tournament will be a great chance for it and you will see why too after reading the rules!

Rules

1. Only common, rare and epic items allowed. Legendary and Divine items cannot be used in this tournament. This way no matter are you a rank 1 or 10, you have equal chances to win.

2. Item level cannot be higher than Epic level 1. Commons and Rares can be upgraded. Reason for this is that we don't need unfair advantage by having higher levels items than your opponent. This way it stays balanced.

3. You must use Energy and Heat weapons only. Physical items are banned from this competition except for charge and modules.

4. You must use at least 2x Energy and Heat weapons (torsos, legs, drones or any other special doesn't count for this requirement). This is so the name of tournament make sense.

5. Heat Bomb, EMP, Firefly and Electrolyte are banned. 

6. Legacy items are not allowed. Some of them could provide unfair advantage over the players who can't get them anymore.

7. Battle is done in 1v1 format.

How can I Sign Up?

To enter this competition you need to do the following:

-After creating your mech for the tournament you will need to send it privately to me on forum along with your INGAME name. 

-You need to screenshot every category of your mech. This is so we are 100% sure you follow the rules. Any unregistered change will result in disqualification!

How long will the Signing Up last?

Exactly one week. Participants will have enough time to make their mechs and collect missing parts if needed. Any late entry or update on your mech will not be validated!

Where can I check who is my opponent and how much time do we have to finish our fight?

After the signing up period ends you will be able to find out who is your opponent here a day later. You have 2 days to finish the fight and the replay code of the match must be sent here. It's up to both sides to decide do they want to play with pads or not. If someone happens to not get an opponent in the first round that player will get a free pass to the next one.

Rewards

This will probably be the favorite part of the topic for many, but with a good reason! The rewards for this tournament are:

1st place: 3000 tokens

2nd place: 2000 tokens

3rd place: 1000 tokens

But that's not it! Depending on the number of participants we get, random players will get a FREE pack for just deciding to participate, so if you lose you still have a chance to get some rewards! The more participants we have, more people walk away with a free pack so make sure to spread the word 😉

If you have any other questions about the tournament, or have any ideas for tournaments that might happen in the future, make sure to join this club! Again thanks to Marija and Fluffeh for making this possible!

Good luck on the battlefield!

a lot of tokens for a tournament

21 hours ago, Pavke said:

We reached the end of this tournament! It was a real pleasure to watch players experiment with builds and have fun while doing it. The results are:

1st place @Manolis109 (3000 tokens)

2nd place @ahmadBX (2000 tokens)

3rd place @Doom_Bringer (1000 tokens)

Congratulations to all of them! Now, as promised, we will also giveaway some packs to the players that were participating in this tournament. More details on how this will work and how to claim the rewards will be posted very soon!

Thanks again for participating and stay tuned for future tournaments! 

I better get one for finishing 4th lmao

6 hours ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

wow nothing even got from this tournament,no wonder why this was a scam

wow,why did i even joined this scam place this was just waste of time

Yeah. only 5 packs is way too little for how many people participated. Next time I'd say top 10 or 15 should get a pack.

Guys, I understand. 5 packs, that’s kinda small chances a small reward for a tournament. But we do have to take into consideration this tournament was made for FUN, not all for rewards. Would more rewards be awesome? Yes, it would be, a lot. But if you only want rewards, then you’re looking in the wrong area. Sad, I know, but that’s just how this is working

2 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Guys, I understand. 5 packs, that’s kinda small chances a small reward for a tournament. But we do have to take into consideration this tournament was made for FUN, not all for rewards. Would more rewards be awesome? Yes, it would be, a lot. But if you only want rewards, then you’re looking in the wrong area. Sad, I know, but that’s just how this is working

This is not an argument. If that's the case might as well have the next one with no rewards at all if it's just "for fun". Having more rewards only brings in more people and it's not like the game's economy gets ruined even if everyone got their 5 epics.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Deimos said:

This is not an argument. If that's the case might as well have the next one with no rewards at all if it's just "for fun". Having more rewards only brings in more people and it's not like the game's economy gets ruined even if everyone got their 5 epics.

Frankly if people start whinging about rewards instead of having fun, then indeed next one will have no rewards at all (if there is a next one). 

Just cut it out and enjoy, you knew what you would (and wouldn't get) up front, if you dont think the experience was worth it, so be it, don't join next time 😛 

I think most people had fun and that's all that matters, right?

22 minutes ago, Deimos said:

As with every tournament before (on TS forum), only top 3 got rewards. This time participants that didn't finish top 3 are getting a chance to walk away with a reward too. Number may adjust in the future, who knows, it's the first tournament on this forum after all 🙂

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

Just now, Alexander said:

Frankly if people start whinging about rewards instead of having fun, then indeed next one will have no rewards at all (if there is a next one). 

Just cut it out and enjoy, you knew what you would (and wouldn't get) up front, if you dont think the experience was worth it, so be it, don't join next time 😛 

I think most people had fun and that's all that matters, right?

I'd actually prefer that, only people who have a passion for competition would join so It'd be a lot more fun, then again you'd be the one whining since it wouldn't be many people lmao

I'm simply saying that if you're going to do rewards then at least do them right, not this clear bait which will obviously result in many people feeling frustrated especially since the initial premise made it seem there would be a lot more than just 5 packs.

3 minutes ago, Pavke said:

As with every tournament before (on TS forum), only top 3 got rewards. This time participants that didn't get a chance to finish top 3 are getting a chance to walk away with a reward too. Number may adjust in the future, who knows, it's the first tournament on this forum after all 🙂

Finally someone willing to listen to constructive criticism. I was merely making a suggestion for the next one but Alexander would rather do anything other than consider it for even a second once again.