Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

7 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

I asked Pavke way earlier in this thread if they were buffed drops, and he said he couldn’t give info. Not saying I believe it with my whole heart  but there could be a chance each pack has buffed drop rates 🤷‍♂️

That should be the case, if it's the boosted pack with like 3 legendaries I'd stand corrected since it would be fair otherwise meh

5 hours ago, Pavke said:

Since when do we complain about something that is free?

Since it's like an 8% chance to win 5 epics, cross me off the list so at least others have a higher chance of winning.

22 minutes ago, Deimos said:

That should be the case, if it's the boosted pack with like 3 legendaries I'd stand corrected since it would be fair otherwise meh

Since it's like an 8% chance to win 5 epics, cross me off the list so at least others have a higher chance of winning.

What's the problem with having a chance to win something for free? People didn't complain when tournaments on Tacticsoft's forum were 5x smaller than they are now (for top 3) and on top of that we didn't even have a chance to earn a free pack just for participating. I don't get you guys...

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Pavke said:

What's the problem with having a chance to win something for free? People didn't complain when tournaments on Tacticsoft's forum were 5x smaller than they are now (for top 3) and on top of that we didn't even have a chance to earn a free pack just for participating. I don't get you guys...

I'm just saying next time more people should get something, even if it's just a box not a pack. Btw if less people would've joined what was the plan? 2 packs?  The proportion simply seems weird to me.

7 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I'm just saying next time more people should get something, even if it's just a box not a pack. Btw if less people would've joined what was the plan? 2 packs?  The proportion simply seems weird to me.

Well, if more than half the people get rewarded, why call it a tournament then?

2 minutes ago, Pavke said:

Well, if more than half the people get rewarded, why call it a tournament then?

I'm not saying half the people should get rewarded, I'm saying more than 8% isn't that big of an ask. Or a betting system would be nice next time, would make people more interested in the tournament if there is a big possibility to win something and you don't have to give away anything for free since there is the possibility for loss.

12 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I'm not saying half the people should get rewarded, I'm saying more than 8% isn't that big of an ask. Or a betting system would be nice next time, would make people more interested in the tournament if there is a big possibility to win something and you don't have to give away anything for free since there is the possibility for loss.

Betting system? Do you mean something like "30% win - 70% lose" or a system similar to that? Wouldn't the outcome be literally the same, if not worse, because it all depends on luck again? The way it is now, there is a guaranteed chance someone will get something.

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

Y'all immature af. I'm guessing the people complaining are all rank 7+ who don't need the prem pack, there were a lot of people who joined and there should've been a few more rewards but it doesn't matter, all the top rankers would win anyway. Someone please send the link to Marijas server and tell me how to mute this, I don't want notifs about immature 15 year olds arguing over epics

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Y'all immature af. I'm guessing the people complaining are all rank 7+ who don't need the prem pack, there were a lot of people who joined and there should've been a few more rewards but it doesn't matter, all the top rankers would win anyway. Someone please send the link to Marijas server and tell me how to mute this, I don't want notifs about immature 15 year olds arguing over epics

It's not all top rankers, ahmadBX is like rank 7 I think and he finished 2nd. If you don't want to follow the topic anymore, you can click the button under the reply box that says "following". A list of options will show and you can pick one that you like.

• Community Team

Guys the stream is in official super mechs discord server, the one you can join through the forum. I repeat, today ( Saturday) at 8pm CET+1. 

Also, @Deimos if you have complaints and ideas, I already said send them to me 🙂 Im the responsible one for the tournament, not Pavic. Pavke is hosting it yes, but I am the one who is responsible for everyone, including the rewards you keep discussing. The tournament first went through me, it was approved by me, therefore please stop bothering Pavke xD  So please do message me instead of clogging this thread. 

This is for everyone, if you have anything to suggest, message me, Im open and listening. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

The stream didnt take long and it went well, we have 5 lucky winners 😄 

I will ask the next people to please DM me their ID numbers so I can send them a pack each as promised: 

1. @Mr Lord

2. @Ur Hacking

3. @Rambo Gaming YT

4. @Stefix5000

5.  @B4sH 

Thank you for participating! I hope you all had fun and I hope to see you in our next tournaments! 

Cheers everyone!

*Edit: My replies got merged so I deleted the previous one to make it more clear XD

Edited by Marija (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.