I'll catching you OKI DOKI

SUPER. That it is a hell of gold. Don't chase after me. There are people now I think in 800m, and Besty should be closing to 700m and others back then when I was pumping up already on those numbers when I was in 1 million. 🤣

Sure, your number is impressive. I like people that work their accounts. 👍

Image result for franky super one peace

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

11 hours ago, asdadada said:

What a suspicious figure, I hope one day they ban you

Hmm, I do not see anything wrong around. That it is a L250 account and to do that it does require a ton of grinding witch it is compatible if do not have to make tons of parts having a basic 3 mechs set already. Having 3 mechs, it does allow to accumulate a ton of gold and still make parts selected without rush at least 2 parts and saving 20 million or more per month if is a heavy grinder. Actually, with lack of pvp and others and grinding 4 times a day, he can get another 200 million in reserve by end of December of this year getting into the 400m top grinders. 

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Mmm, no veo nada malo. Que es una cuenta L250 y para hacer eso requiere una tonelada de molienda, lo cual es compatible si no tienes que fabricar toneladas de piezas con un conjunto básico de 3 mecanismos. Al tener 3 mechs, permite acumular una tonelada de oro y aun así fabricar piezas seleccionadas sin prisas al menos 2 piezas y ahorrar 20 millones o más al mes si se trata de una trituradora pesada. En realidad, con falta de pvp y otros y haciendo 4 veces al día, puede conseguir otros 200 millones en reserva para finales de diciembre de este año entrando en los mejores 400 m. 

There is a cheat where you can farm both Gold and XP, I think that this user used said hacks to reach level 250 and have that amount of gold, why have such an exaggerated amount It takes centuries of legal farming 

2 hours ago, asdadada said:

There is a cheat where you can farm both Gold and XP, I think that this user used said hacks to reach level 250 and have that amount of gold, why have such an exaggerated amount It takes centuries of legal farming 

It is all depend as the player can manage the farming.  You can take a look of my farming stages in my progress threads.

It is not impossible. I did make OKI DOKI account from L1 to L250 in 9 months and 3 weeks. 

Because OKI it is my older account, it is the account that I use to learn and create my own strategy to develop my other accounts. As an example, my O.D. FARM account reached L250 just in 8 moths exactly. 

And yes, 8 months even.  There was another player that I surpassed on speed at the last corner. That player started one week before or after me and was hard to keep up with him because work and family and he been a young guy with a lot of time to play. I think he did it in 10 months legal. 

If I decided to save gold and reduce the making parts back then, I can tell I will have easy 1 billion or more in gold reserves farmed and I started at the end of 2019 meaning that those guys that kept the progress from legacy till now, sure maybe surpassed the 1 billion without telling. 

And yes, I can make the 1 billion if I decide to go for it in 2 years from now, but I will not go for it because I am focused to save to open boxes and eat a lot of gold in the process. 

check my threads all legal. click in both and check the time frame that it is there. There is record from 2020.