Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

Jeez just for first 3 places with 40 players initially involved(I think). If this game is going to receive more players, shouldn't there be token prizes for first 5 places maybe. Example: 1st place 3000 reds, 2nd place 2500 reds, 3rd place 2000 reds, 4th place 1500 reds, 5th place 1000 reds.

More players will flock to this tournament just for the potential token rewards. What if there is 100 players next time. The prizes should diversify with each place. Example: 1st-3000 reds, 2nd place-2000 reds, 3rd place 1000 reds, losers of round 3-500 reds, losers of round 2- 250 reds, etc. 

This is my idea to improve this tournament and to make it more interesting and rewarding. This tournament can be a success. But it is still up to  Pavke and the creators of this tournament to make this tournament better. This is my suggestion to improve the game. I hope it helps Pavke and the creators of this tournament.

Edited by Destroyer of Gods (see edit history)

I think is good as it is for now. I will say that more tournaments should follow more often and make it more communicated through the game notification when open the account to play and that way more will enter plus of course FORUM/DISCORD.  Many players can enter because they are not developed, and chances are great. 

Maybe we should have a permanent tournament leader creating solid rules and organizing rewards etc. Sure, will require to get into the forum or Discord to have more future participants and have fun.🤔 

• Community Team
12 minutes ago, Destroyer of Gods said:

Jeez just for first 3 places with 40 players initially involved(I think). If this game is going to receive more players, shouldn't there be token prizes for first 5 places maybe. Example: 1st place 3000 reds, 2nd place 2500 reds, 3rd place 2000 reds, 4th place 1500 reds, 5th place 1000 reds.

More players will flock to this tournament just for the potential token rewards. What if there is 100 players next time. The prizes should diversify with each place. Example: 1st-3000 reds, 2nd place-2000 reds, 3rd place 1000 reds, losers of round 3-500 reds, losers of round 2- 250 reds, etc. 

This is my idea to improve this tournament and to make it more interesting and rewarding. This tournament can be a success. But it is still up to  Pavke and the creators of this tournament to make this tournament better. This is my suggestion to improve the game. I hope it helps Pavke and the creators of this tournament.

Hi!

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcomed, you can send them to me in DM or email to marija@gatogames.net 🙂

This is a very first tournament we are doing on the new forum and with the new team, so it is also kind of testing the water and seeing how the community responds, what do they like or not and etc. There will be more tournaments in the future and we have already learnt a great deal from this one, so Im looking forward to improving the future ones 😄 Feedback is very appreciated, we are doing these for the community anyway so we'd like you to be happy to participate and have fun as well.  

I hope to see you participate in the future ones! 😄

Elcent is the best.

2 hours ago, Destroyer of Gods said:

I think the rewards are more than fair already. Gato was very generous when it comes to tournament rewards. Even if there were more rewards than for top 3 only I think the amount of participants wouldn't change much. If they really wanted to earn some tokens they would join the tournament because I doubt they would miss a chance like this. Not only that but we will also give some packs to random participants so if that isn't great already, then I don't know what is 😄

Also, this tournament is purely about having fun! Rewards here are just a bonus.

We had more people interested than I originally expected, around 70 players registered (some were disqualified), but I hope that number increases for future tournaments! If any of you have any feedbacks make sure to leave them in the comments 🙂

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

• Community Team
5 hours ago, Tom and Jerry said:

I hope that for the next tournament same clan member should not be meet together until semi final or final 🙂

Hi,

I just discussed that with Pavke before this round, I told him to match people the best way possible no matter what clan they belong to. I believe it wouldnt really make a difference? Tournament isnt connected to the clans at all, its the very individuals that all play for themselves, plus its on forum. 

Would it be hard to play against your clanmate or something? 

Spoiler

Might be easier to just DM me about these convos, not to clog the thread. 

Elcent is the best.

20 minutes ago, King Oblivion said:

@Pavke So I changed my mechs before the deadline and didn't realize and used them in the match. Is there anyway people like me who might've ran into the same problem can get a prem pack?

Everyone who got disqualified won't be added to the list for packs giveaway.

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

I guess some small token reward will be a good incentive for players to come back to the tournament. Example: 10 tokens for participating or for being knocked out, etc. Players will find it hard to get those top 3 prizes and the chance of a premium pack is tempting, but it is still up to chance. 

But this tournament is just a test. The creators will change some things, reevaluate the matches, etc. At least the creators of this tournament are  trying to make SUPERMECHS as a game more interesting. This tournament is testing my skill, what weapons to have, learning to play with epic weapons, etc. Thank you for the tournament.

Hey deimos, do you know reign forever and reign reforged discord code?

Edited by Destroyer of Gods (see edit history)