Jump to content
  • 0

F2P Players


Mr Cat

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
6 minutes ago, Chaos III said:

What are the chances of someone getting good (rank 5 +) without being a p2w player?

Chances are the same as a p2w, yet more dedication for a f2p.  Like @Zylok mention that it can take a year, or faster depending how dedicated you are.  I have two accounts also. One a p2w and the other a f2p.  The f2p is a rank 5-3. If I had stop playing, it be a rank 1 by now.  Like many know that I stop playing full. I only do certain things when bored. I do play in 1v1 week. Still, not fully active like I was before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

My "new" account (set up as an alt to my sadly defunct Kong one) has been going for about 11 months now, and I've been in rank 6 several times, once with all stars.  So I think it's entirely possible to get rank 5, but I'd need some good luck and a couple of extra premium items to drop (or get them when I have the tokkens saved and the offer comes up). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

it is up to the luck to be honest with games granting some parts. Some players move really fast then slow down with then less luck and others catch up to them.

I was able to make 8 accounts f2p R5 or R5+ in all seasons in 1 year or less. Now I just play 2 accounts and the others have been given to family and I do not know much about those accounts but I can tell are top and still free. 

The key to progress regardless terrible parts grants it is farming. 

I was able to reach from L0 to L250 in 9 months and 3 weeks OKI DOKI and O.D. FARM in just 8 months flat and that was the the key to move up fast because gold and mix boxes collection. 

You can blame the game for lack of decent grants but the rest it is on you to make it possible. 

How hard it is, well it is hard and require dedication and not just dedication but logical to maximize the leveling up properly using fuel and when to change level calculated according your rank percentage rate at the moment and no lose the full grants of full re-fueling when do the level change. 

You have to be smart in the grinding not just click and presto when still leveling up. 

I know some others players that moved close at my speed and we started same month and year and they still free to play and are top players in full. 

In my case after I reached in OKI DOKI R2 full stars with R10 mechs during the massive wave of counters early in 2020 I saw the trending and kept waiting then my niece asked me to buy a weapon then I got the weapon and later I got more tokens and got some weapons that summer but never developed because no combo killer parts available but recently I developed some in use some not in use for now. 

People blame the game but it is designed to grind to progress and like it or not you need to do the basic unless pay to play. The biggest issue is that many people do not have 2 computers and a phone and are at school and some work terrible schedules etc and get really hard to progress and I really understand that me been too busy at work and family but depending your work area etc or school with a phone you can keep grinding even can't pvp. Now, some parents will let children to play that much either so it is hard for many to progress because the process it is very slow and frustrating to be honest and in the other hands when reach top position then the game gets boring and need to do something more interesting to find to play the game and for me is to level up parts farming not ranking. 

Find the way to have fun without looking the others players ranks and progress and granted parts. If you do you will be frustrated and will give up but you do not know for how long they are been in the game trying and trying to be there. I know many with twice of my time and I am way ahead of them. 

Play for fun developing but if is too hard then it is not a game for you because it does require a lot of time to progress in this game and even so you can see how slow it is for me to advance making parts. Takes weeks to collect gold then make parts are my farming rate but for those farming less it is even harder. 

 

9 minutes ago, Chaos III said:

Oh really, what about the item drops of f2p accounts?

sometimes are really great and sometimes terrible. My former clan leader it is or maybe can say was till few weeks ago or a month ago always free to play and R1 on first or second day playing in all seasons but took him a lot of time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Thanks for the in depth explanation bro, really appreciate it, now I'm motivated to restart my Super-Mechs journey. To be honest, I been on and off of Super-Mechs for years, ever since 2015 but I never really stuck to one account. If I had who knows I might've been rank 1 already. This time ima stick to one account and grind whenever I can. Also what are some of the tips and tricks you've learned over the years you've been playing, I would love to learn from your experiences. What do you think is the best way to grind. Some of the builds that I should go for and things of that nature

Edited by Chaos III (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Basics

1- I will recommend to make a forum thread for your progress and some players will give you tips during your progress. I have 2 thread OKI DOKI and O.D FARM little by little progress and can see since MAY 2020 my progress. I do not ask for advice but you can ask with your thread or in the thread for help. There is a club for it. Join them

2- I will recommend to screen capture your account so the people know what you have and can help you out in the set up for the time been with future changes as you progress if you need that help. If you do, they need to see what weapons, what mechs, what modules etc and your storage. Those guys above between many here are people with big deal of knowledge and are pro or were pro R1 for combat so they know and they are been here way longer than me. 

3- Farming

 a- image.png.66efbce7cbac789e30cdd558feef2a3c.png

    I do not know your current level. So this is the deal and of course others can say anything else and recommend       different strategy but. 

    1- Know well your grinding time available. 

       a- The reason is because depending of your level account and time to grind you will take advantage or will lose opportunity of fuel. 

         1- When you farm that bar above will keep moving as level progress every time you attack campaign. When you attack you get rewards as XP, GOLD, MIX BOX" No all the time" and of course that XP it is what makes move your acc level up. 

         Some campaign areas will give little to nothing but still important during level up process and some will be higher. You can see the fuel cost to attack and what will grant if you win the attack. 

rge.thumb.PNG.0c63916fbd8aa729239e6efe1d1d0e3b.PNG4et334.thumb.PNG.212fc8ee573e64ad2b5a47e0a59e2cbd.PNG

        2- Depending your ways to play this game and how fast you can progress apart of part granted it is the Arena Shop to progress the account giving strength to the account it self. 

 image.thumb.png.f7bce4e6bd7bdd71af1297f7d302bc57.png

image.png.9465c9a11f6410f423f8716bf74d73ed.png

image.thumb.png.93b17609817ddf870e0daba37e95ef48.png

image.png.b1af7b253833b98126b7d1ebe7fa1f03.png

               3- As I was saying your play time it is very important for basics to follow. 

                      a- If you are a player that farm 1 time a day  image.png.b77a7524224bdbf9c19f0e8469f5cf1c.png

                     on arena shop you should get focus into improve health and resistance and depending your mech type what area you will need to improve. The first picture of area shop shows the improvement to make according your mech type just to say. Those will help you to cool down, recover energy, more energy and heat storage apart of modules. Now, many people will say to go to the second screen capture and will tell to improve health first the one below fuel enhancement image.png.4f6826d2935a4af9d970fde9390cec2a.png

then go to resist image.png.0304edc211d4c421ea2ef971674acde4.png

depending of what kind of player you are and desire to move in the game.

                        In my case I knew I will become a grinder so my focus was image.png.fa2f1bc44472aeda08199c77dc8192fb.png

                       Why? Very simple, when you level up fast more gold with get and and more XP and more mix boxes plus crossing levels give others nice grants on gold. If I can get extra regeneration and extra fuel space I can grind more and my progress will be faster collecting stuff. Now, that works for me because I am a crazy grinder but that do not apply for low grinder so you will need to get focus in the others areas to help support your mechs against attacks. 

4- Back to the grinding we talked already of the Level up bar to reach L250. During that process you need to know how much % of level per XP collected during your attack will move. 

     a- Example. Let say you are L40 and farming on overlord normal OD6. When you play at OD6 normal the XP is higher than the other campaign areas XP grants at that particular 1v1 campaign. Let thing here for a moment and what will happen. If you are L40 and it is 40.0% and then grind OD6 normal so the bar % will start to move some %. Just saying because I do not remember how much is  and just to give a number let say it gave 3% of the 100% to complete for L40  to cross to L41. Because the level up progress in the first 70 levels are faster, you can lose fuel. I mean you need to know how much will eat every time you advance that level with the XP granted at that position and knowing will give 3% when you are at 97% the game might stay at 100% not yet crossing as I used to calculate to max refuel. 

Now, just think that you are at 97% but you will start to play today and do have a full fuel max out capacity because regenerated since yesterday. What will happen is that you might go to OD6 normal and will grind and then cross level to L41 but used only 5 fuel then the game will re-fuel maxing out crossing the level. Let say your max fuel is 45 then went down to 40 and crossing level now you are back to 45 and start to farm with those 45 in your new level. That it is a waste of fuel. You need to check your account to be at zero fuel when last grind will trigger the re-fueling and then you will get another 45. 

    If you have to grind at lover area to collect gold and lose fuel fast is good depending XP grant to get the full re-fuel. Strategy all days for grinding. 

    Sure this work for only people like me dedicated to grind. Also, you need to take in consideration your PVP because PVP grants XP, gold and boxes. Now for players with low grind is better to improve account health in those other areas. You can go to L4 in all of them because cost less silver coins as you will need to collect them during daily pvp. I do recommend to do 5 wins every day to get all of the coins at your rank. Missing days and no 5 wins it is a disaster for the progress. 

Like I said, all depend of what kind of player you will become it is the way to play your account. If you are a legacy player acc with no messing up the account yet to keep some weapons of the old school then show your account and those old legacy players will give you a tone of information of what todo. Many here are former legacy players back in 2015. I cannot help you in that part. I am less than 2yrs player. 

 

 

    

Oh I forgot to mention that when you level up the game grant more fuel space and also grant more storage space apart of the other rewards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

So, I just ask doki a simple question, when was his account or accounts made?  And most were made in 2019 and beginning 2020.  Opening one today is more time consuming. First you have base. That slows you down.  Second no item portals. Meaning the rate of getting an epic is very slim Now.  When a new item portal came, you also would get a lot of epic items. For noobs, it is more time consuming, though do able. So, making a new account, you have to keep the base to craft those epic items.  Depending on how old your acct is, it depends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Basics

1- I will recommend to make a forum thread for your progress and some players will give you tips during your progress. I have 2 thread OKI DOKI and O.D FARM little by little progress and can see since MAY 2020 my progress. I do not ask for advice but you can ask with your thread or in the thread for help. There is a club for it. Join them

2- I will recommend to screen capture your account so the people know what you have and can help you out in the set up for the time been with future changes as you progress if you need that help. If you do, they need to see what weapons, what mechs, what modules etc and your storage. Those guys above between many here are people with big deal of knowledge and are pro or were pro R1 for combat so they know and they are been here way longer than me. 

3- Farming

 a- image.png.66efbce7cbac789e30cdd558feef2a3c.png

    I do not know your current level. So this is the deal and of course others can say anything else and recommend       different strategy but. 

    1- Know well your grinding time available. 

       a- The reason is because depending of your level account and time to grind you will take advantage or will lose opportunity of fuel. 

         1- When you farm that bar above will keep moving as level progress every time you attack campaign. When you attack you get rewards as XP, GOLD, MIX BOX" No all the time" and of course that XP it is what makes move your acc level up. 

         Some campaign areas will give little to nothing but still important during level up process and some will be higher. You can see the fuel cost to attack and what will grant if you win the attack. 

rge.thumb.PNG.0c63916fbd8aa729239e6efe1d1d0e3b.PNG4et334.thumb.PNG.212fc8ee573e64ad2b5a47e0a59e2cbd.PNG

        2- Depending your ways to play this game and how fast you can progress apart of part granted it is the Arena Shop to progress the account giving strength to the account it self. 

 image.thumb.png.f7bce4e6bd7bdd71af1297f7d302bc57.png

image.png.9465c9a11f6410f423f8716bf74d73ed.png

image.thumb.png.93b17609817ddf870e0daba37e95ef48.png

image.png.b1af7b253833b98126b7d1ebe7fa1f03.png

               3- As I was saying your play time it is very important for basics to follow. 

                      a- If you are a player that farm 1 time a day  image.png.b77a7524224bdbf9c19f0e8469f5cf1c.png

                     on arena shop you should get focus into improve health and resistance and depending your mech type what area you will need to improve. The first picture of area shop shows the improvement to make according your mech type just to say. Those will help you to cool down, recover energy, more energy and heat storage apart of modules. Now, many people will say to go to the second screen capture and will tell to improve health first the one below fuel enhancement image.png.4f6826d2935a4af9d970fde9390cec2a.png

then go to resist image.png.0304edc211d4c421ea2ef971674acde4.png

depending of what kind of player you are and desire to move in the game.

                        In my case I knew I will become a grinder so my focus was image.png.fa2f1bc44472aeda08199c77dc8192fb.png

                       Why? Very simple, when you level up fast more gold with get and and more XP and more mix boxes plus crossing levels give others nice grants on gold. If I can get extra regeneration and extra fuel space I can grind more and my progress will be faster collecting stuff. Now, that works for me because I am a crazy grinder but that do not apply for low grinder so you will need to get focus in the others areas to help support your mechs against attacks. 

4- Back to the grinding we talked already of the Level up bar to reach L250. During that process you need to know how much % of level per XP collected during your attack will move. 

     a- Example. Let say you are L40 and farming on overlord normal OD6. When you play at OD6 normal the XP is higher than the other campaign areas XP grants at that particular 1v1 campaign. Let thing here for a moment and what will happen. If you are L40 and it is 40.0% and then grind OD6 normal so the bar % will start to move some %. Just saying because I do not remember how much is  and just to give a number let say it gave 3% of the 100% to complete for L40  to cross to L41. Because the level up progress in the first 70 levels are faster, you can lose fuel. I mean you need to know how much will eat every time you advance that level with the XP granted at that position and knowing will give 3% when you are at 97% the game might stay at 100% not yet crossing as I used to calculate to max refuel. 

Now, just think that you are at 97% but you will start to play today and do have a full fuel max out capacity because regenerated since yesterday. What will happen is that you might go to OD6 normal and will grind and then cross level to L41 but used only 5 fuel then the game will re-fuel maxing out crossing the level. Let say your max fuel is 45 then went down to 40 and crossing level now you are back to 45 and start to farm with those 45 in your new level. That it is a waste of fuel. You need to check your account to be at zero fuel when last grind will trigger the re-fueling and then you will get another 45. 

    If you have to grind at lover area to collect gold and lose fuel fast is good depending XP grant to get the full re-fuel. Strategy all days for grinding. 

    Sure this work for only people like me dedicated to grind. Also, you need to take in consideration your PVP because PVP grants XP, gold and boxes. Now for players with low grind is better to improve account health in those other areas. You can go to L4 in all of them because cost less silver coins as you will need to collect them during daily pvp. I do recommend to do 5 wins every day to get all of the coins at your rank. Missing days and no 5 wins it is a disaster for the progress. 

Like I said, all depend of what kind of player you will become it is the way to play your account. If you are a legacy player acc with no messing up the account yet to keep some weapons of the old school then show your account and those old legacy players will give you a tone of information of what todo. Many here are former legacy players back in 2015. I cannot help you in that part. I am less than 2yrs player. 

 

 

    

Oh I forgot to mention that when you level up the game grant more fuel space and also grant more storage space apart of the other rewards. 

Wow thanks for the reply, every bit of information was worth reading. I was wondering if there is a trick to getting more fortune boxes coz they help you a lot and also do normal mix boxes sometimes throw legendaries as well? 

32 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

So, I just ask doki a simple question, when was his account or accounts made?  And most were made in 2019 and beginning 2020.  Opening one today is more time consuming. First you have base. That slows you down.  Second no item portals. Meaning the rate of getting an epic is very slim Now.  When a new item portal came, you also would get a lot of epic items. For noobs, it is more time consuming, though do able. So, making a new account, you have to keep the base to craft those epic items.  Depending on how old your acct is, it depends

I always wanted that pumpkin head xD, it looks so cool

Edited by Chaos III (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

yes, there are fortune boxes farming but at a higher level in 2v2 and last stage of 1V1 boss but if not wrong there are few positions in the normal 1V1 that granted fortune boxes. I know I did many times and got nice weapons on those days but I forgot. I know I added the information in the old forum comments. Maybe some players can remember at 1v1 normal or hard but I think was normal and if not wrong there are 2 spots for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, there are fortune boxes farming but at a higher level in 2v2 and last stage of 1V1 boss but if not wrong there are few positions in the normal 1V1 that granted fortune boxes. I know I did many times and got nice weapons on those days but I forgot. I know I added the information in the old forum comments. Maybe some players can remember at 1v1 normal or hard but I think was normal and if not wrong there are 2 spots for it. 

I remember last boss in insane 1v1, the drop of Fortune Box is good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I remember last boss in insane 1v1, the drop of Fortune Box is good.

I  know there is few of them but those work when you are at low level account and leveling up but when get pass certain level the drop stop and I know this because happens to me in all my accounts. I just can't recall the spots. Then need to go to 1V1 OVERLORD INSANE or 2V2 OVERLORD HARD. Now, when I try 2V2 OD6 hard it does grant me FB's but I have bad luck not granting weapons just rare or common parts and also the rate of granting mix boxes it is lower so for me farming 2V2 OD hard is too costly in grants and takes too long so I just go to 1V1 OD6 for fast grinding due to lack of time to play the game. 

Actually I am at work looking to the side to add the comment. No training today by surprise but test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I  know there is few of them but those work when you are at low level account and leveling up but when get pass certain level the drop stop and I know this because happens to me in all my accounts. I just can't recall the spots. Then need to go to 1V1 OVERLORD INSANE or 2V2 OVERLORD HARD. Now, when I try 2V2 OD6 hard it does grant me FB's but I have bad luck not granting weapons just rare or common parts and also the rate of granting mix boxes it is lower so for me farming 2V2 OD hard is too costly in grants and takes too long so I just go to 1V1 OD6 for fast grinding due to lack of time to play the game. 

Actually I am at work looking to the side to add the comment. No training today by surprise but test.

If you are referring to the lvl they drop like crazy, then it was in lvl 70 for me. Any mission I did, I would get FBs. Once out of 70, they stopped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, JamAnime said:

If you are referring to the lvl they drop like crazy, then it was in lvl 70 for me. Any mission I did, I would get FBs. Once out of 70, they stopped.

yes, I think by the time reach L70 then stop. I got decent parts but unable to use because the game was giving me ok parts but not modules to sustain them. 🤦‍♂️ I was using rare modules that can't level up beyond. 😒

the game started to give me modules after I used tokens saved from free to get one deal of 2 modules and a relic something like that. You know, those 500 tokens offers time. 

Check my original set up for my first mech made. Normally used to play at R10-R8 but as combo with the second reached R2 full stars by pure luck and hundreds of pvp to get it in that season. 🤦‍♂️ How? counters were my favorites to kill. 🤣 Phys mechs used to kill me easy not having account arena shop in good state trying to as best I could as fast I could. 

image.thumb.png.18ad9b3521146f00ec1b59d7c8498616.png

My second mech🤦‍♂️🙃

image.thumb.png.cd6ef13d4e27443fb6daf8412f133fcb.png

Yes @JamAnime, I won against you and others top players with those been R1 at R2 and me low rank. 🤡🤭 Good times😂 and able to sustain R3 really hard with my 3er mech phys huger added later. 😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, I think by the time reach L70 then stop. I got decent parts but unable to use because the game was giving me ok parts but not modules to sustain them. 🤦‍♂️ I was using rare modules that can't level up beyond. 😒

the game started to give me modules after I used tokens saved from free to get one deal of 2 modules and a relic something like that. You know, those 500 tokens offers time. 

Check my original set up for my first mech made. Normally used to play at R10-R8 but as combo with the second reached R2 full stars by pure luck and hundreds of pvp to get it in that season. 🤦‍♂️ How? counters were my favorites to kill. 🤣 Phys mechs used to kill me easy not having account arena shop in good state trying to as best I could as fast I could. 

image.thumb.png.18ad9b3521146f00ec1b59d7c8498616.png

My second mech🤦‍♂️🙃

image.thumb.png.cd6ef13d4e27443fb6daf8412f133fcb.png

Yes @JamAnime, I won against you and others top players with those been R1 at R2 and me low rank. 🤡🤭 Good times😂 and able to sustain R3 really hard with my 3er mech phys huger added later. 😋

don't tell me this is f2p account xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It was free to play account. Not now. But I was high ranker as free to play. Yes, you can be R5 or more as free player but require a lot of dedication grinding, luck with fortune boxes weapon grants, logic to level up your account and of course been a regular player not the worse not the best but ok to manage. You have to play everyday to be honest generally speaking but in my case OKI DOKI has been played every single day since opened 10/3/2019 not missing a single play day but yes some titans or raid or not completed pvp in full for lack of time been busy at work and family to take care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 1

      Found The account i wanted

    2. 2

      Is this worth it

    3. 5

      Guys, I'm new here.And me russian....Give me some advise

    4. 2

      Power Kit usage

    5. 2

      Power Kit usage

    6. 3

      Best way to farm epic items...

    7. 3

      Best way to farm epic items...

×
×
  • Create New...