F2P Players

Mr Cat

Question

9 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

My "new" account (set up as an alt to my sadly defunct Kong one) has been going for about 11 months now, and I've been in rank 6 several times, once with all stars.  So I think it's entirely possible to get rank 5, but I'd need some good luck and a couple of extra premium items to drop (or get them when I have the tokkens saved and the offer comes up). 

Nice👍

If myself , being probaly the unluckiest person to ever existed in SM manage to own and max all 3 of the monkeys , then you sure can , i refuse to believe someone can manage to be even more unlucky than i am

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Currently I am an FP2 player and the highest I reached was rank 4 in 3vs3, I am now testing myself in 2vs2 and 1vs1, this account was dead but I decided to reuse it and currently my inventory is like this and it continues to increase.20210925_173540.thumb.jpg.1ac37a0bbfc19c5c10c1dbba0740743f.jpg

I repeat it again, I don't need advice and I know what I'm doing.

So I know what to improve and not to improve, you don't recommend anything to me, I'm fine like that and thank you.

Electrick010®

4 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

Currently I am an FP2 player and the highest I reached was rank 4 in 3vs3, I am now testing myself in 2vs2 and 1vs1, this account was dead but I decided to reuse it and currently my inventory is like this and it continues to increase.20210925_173540.thumb.jpg.1ac37a0bbfc19c5c10c1dbba0740743f.jpg

I repeat it again, I don't need advice and I know what I'm doing.

So I know what to improve and not to improve, you don't recommend anything to me, I'm fine like that and thank you.

Nice progress.  I will improve let me see ehh 🤗😎🤡