The base explained.

iSwarky

I have seen enough players complain about base and be like "DiSaBlMe BSeA pLz" and everyone is getting annoyed by it. So whenever you see someone complainong about base, link them to this topic.

Base is like a plant. If you take care of it and put effort into it, you are gonna get your resources back with even more resources.

Base is like investment. When you spend gold to upgrade the gold miners, you will get the gold you spent right back in no time.

Base isnt bad. It offers you MUCH more things than a single silver box. Just because purific/pavke said its bad like 11 months ago doesnt mean its bad now. We thought it was bad because we didnt even get to see its real power. Let me write the best things base offers you:

-Getting ONLY power kits by spending COINS.

-Getting legendaries by spending COINS. 

-Getting more and more gold each day. You literally get gold by doing nothing.

This is why base is better than silver boxes.

If you JUST started the game, the silver boxes is a better option. But if you made some progress, you need to get the base IMMIDIATELY. You might say "how am i gonna afford all those upgrades?"

You can play the Overlord's Den 6th mission on auto play. Its the BEST mission for gold and xp. 

If you just farm that mission for a week, you can afford a lot of upgrades in the base.

If you REALLY REALLY want it disabled, DONT make a topic. Click the "+" click "Request in base disable" and go to the game, go to settings, go to "info" and write your ID. You might get it disabled and it might take some time. If you get it disabled, you can always re-enable it if you want.

Us experienced players dont want to see annoying meaningless topics in the forums. So PLEASE dont make a topic telling the devs to disable your base. Just request a base disable thats all you need.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to be directed here. 

21 hours ago, iSwarky said:

I have seen enough players complain about base and be like "DiSaBle BSeA pLz" and everyone is getting annoyed by it. So whenever you see someone complaining about base, link them to this topic.

Base is like a plant. If you take care of it and put effort into it, you are gonna get your resources back with even more resources.

Base is like investment. When you spend gold to upgrade the gold miners, you will get the gold you spent right back in no time.

Base isn't bad. It offers you MUCH more things than a single silver box. Just because purific/pavke said its bad like 11 months ago doesnt mean its bad now. We thought it was bad because we didn't even get to see its real power. Let me write the best things base offers you:

-Getting ONLY power kits by spending COINS.

-Getting legendaries by spending COINS. 

-Getting more and more gold each day. You literally get gold by doing nothing.

This is why base is better than silver boxes.

If you JUST started the game, the silver boxes is a better option. But if you made some progress, you need to get the base IMMEDIATELY. You might say "how am i gonna afford all those upgrades?"

You can play the Overlord's Den 6th mission on autoplay. It's the BEST mission for gold and xp. 

If you just farm that mission for a week, you can afford a lot of upgrades in the base.

If you REALLY REALLY want it disabled, DON'T make a topic. Click the "+" click "Request in base disable" and go to the game, go to settings, go to "info" and write your ID. You might get it disabled and it might take some time. If you get it disabled, you can always re-enable it if you want.

Us experienced players don't want to see annoying meaningless topics in the forums. So PLEASE don't make a topic telling the devs to disable your base. Just request a base disable that's all you need.

The explanation is good, and you listed pretty much everything base is good for, but you left out the common card choice which is good for people who don't have a lvl. 15 base and want to upgrade items quickly and the cost efficiency compared to silver boxes (though this one is debatable).  

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 hours ago, AlexSander090 said:

Well, I need to get more cards at a good price and not be waiting for more gold to be collected and then having to pay for common cards that take a long time to collect, I mean it in a good way and I do not try to disrespect nobody. 👍

Well silver boxes cost a lot more than common cards and have a worse yield late game.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 8/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, iSwarky said:

It offers you MUCH more things than a single silver box.

Yes ... for the 5 times higher cost !

Before the Base change (at tacticsoft times), it was even worser, to get the same amount of boost power (items) you needed 7 times (❗) the amount of Gold at the Base !

Now there was a "little" change about the Gold at the Base ... but still I think it is min. 5 times higher cost !
(if someone has the time, please do the math about, I did it very detailed with he "old" Base)

The only advantage from the Base is, that you can get Legendaries !
Therefore I thought for a very short time to maybe change to the Base !
BUT once I saw the droprates from good / useable Legendaries at the Base, I throw this thought very wide away !

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

4 hours ago, OYUNCU25 said:

Тогда я спрошу только об одном, почему закрытие базы занимает так много времени?

Well, the developers do not have much time to disable the bases of the players, which does not always even reach your turn, simply because about 40 more players have thrown an application, and the developers were too lazy for all the players to disable the bases. If you really don’t like the base, just send a request there https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/disable-base-request/?do=form&d=2 and do not ruin the mood of other people with your "Please turn off the base."

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

• Community Team
7 hours ago, OYUNCU25 said:

Then l will only ask one thing, why does it take so long for base to close?

It takes time to disable base because they are doing it in bunches. Meaning if just you applied, they will wait for a bit more requests and do them all together. Its why some people get it disabled after a day and some after weeks literally.  

Also, you can only get it disabled once, and one forum account means one request. 

Elcent is the best.

11 minutes ago, Marija said:

На отключение базы нужно время, потому что они делают это группами. Это означает, что если только вы подали заявку, они будут ждать еще немного запросов и выполнять их все вместе. Вот почему некоторые люди выводят его из строя буквально через день, а некоторые буквально через несколько недель.  

Кроме того, вы можете отключить его только один раз, а одна учетная запись на форуме означает один запрос. 

Thank you for completing my thought

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png