Most underrated weapon?

Darktide

3 hours ago, Darktide said:

Malice beam: great dmg, insane draining( easy to chain-break opponents), and can cause trouble for ppl without LPVs or REAs. EFA just suffers against this.

Malice Beam is appropriately rated.
A fair number of people use it 

14 hours ago, Darktide said:

Malice beam: great dmg, insane draining( easy to chain-break opponents), and can cause trouble for ppl without LPVs or REAs. EFA just suffers against this.

Malice isn’t underrated, it’s one of the few f2w weapons that are good.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 7/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Darktide said:

Malice beam isnt even underrated. You will see what i mean after playing 3 matches of rank 11 fights.

While its brother on the other hand corrupt beam is quite underrated. People use savagery a lot more as its a bit better than that. But it could be used in a mid ranged-abdomanition (idk how to spell that) build.

After getting some better ranks there is going to be energy-free mechs. But in rank 11 you can barely see players with a energy-free weapon

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.