Explaining the clan war system

SawzAll

I have some questions about how the clan war system works:

image.thumb.png.fb5b2d5b146a22cb6a8ac51aed79a0a7.png

First, what are the percentages (red arrows)?

Second, what are the per-mech percentages?

image.thumb.png.5c12419fc0069aebbc0eda176e6f805c.png

What do these per-mech percentages mean?  We have various ranks in my clan, and so I am wondering, for people that are rank 13 or so, what should I tell them?  Should they attack the mechs with the lowest percentages (like the 91% guy instead of the 96% guy)?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

The best way is to observe the players mechs that you think you can beat.  Look at their mechs before you battle them. If they have 3 physicals, most likely one or two will have low energy.   Battle them one time to and remember their stats. Then have an idea of what you can do better the next time.

There is no point in discussing this because there is an error in reproducing the results and the final total result does not always coincide with reality. All attempts to clarify the situation with the developers of TS did not bring any results. There is an understanding of where the failure occurs but no one will fix it because there are other important points in the game. So I sincerely do not advise to get into these percentages and waste your time. Simply make your attempts and hope for the yellow color in the box

6 hours ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

I dont play clan war so... not sure... sorry... reasons are
1. Clan wars always happen in midnight to me
2. my clan is trash. every member in it is my alts 🤣

Maybe you need a better clan.

Besides, like everyone else said, you get 3 days to sign up, 2 days to fight first wave, etc.  it's totally possible.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

try to kill ur opponent while taking as little damage as possible to get the highest score. add up all scores and then divide the total value of your opponents, by the total score your clan scored, and multiply by 100 to get the percentage. For example, 1% vs someone with 5000 points is 50, whilst against someone with 2000 it's only 20.

5 hours ago, The Great said:

try to kill ur opponent while taking as little damage as possible to get the highest score. add up all scores and then divide the total value of your opponents, by the total score your clan scored, and multiply by 100 to get the percentage. For example, 1% vs someone with 5000 points is 50, whilst against someone with 2000 it's only 20.

not actually, i use my energy mech and take a lot of dmg but it still 90%

example when im fighting with pacman in cw, my enery take 1856 dmg( 344 hp), it still 91%

Hcaptcha scam

On 7/13/2021 at 3:02 AM, SunsetChaos2ndAcc said:

not actually, i use my energy mech and take a lot of dmg but it still 90%

example when im fighting with pacman in cw, my enery take 1856 dmg( 344 hp), it still 91%

Doesnt matter, just by beating the opponent, you get over 70% iirc, idk how the scoring works, but the less damage the better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From my experience, the percentage per/mech is like how much you did to that guy, you need to take the lowest damage while also killing their mechs so its hard to get 100%. You clan score(red arrows) is the sum of how much your clan did to the other clan.(again its only my experience)