- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

PicsArt_10-15-12_27_58.jpg.26d2216952bcb9c20eb75345380b3113.jpg

I commited tax fraud during the 90 days of suffering from brain cancer

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Dude if you can tell me how to get rank 2 without my box being a freaking relic and all epics I would call you god. Relics being in arena rewards was the most dumbest move ever  and shouldve stayed in clan wars

Screenshot_20221021-190159_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20221021-190236_Super Mechs.jpg

Edited by Kendall-Tempest (see edit history)

D̶̡̨̮͙̦̗̦̺̩̘͇͙̥͖̭̳̙͒͗̎̍̊̐̈̈̓͗̔̀̈̀̚͝͝ỏ̴͙̥̖̤̯͇͓̺͇̞͚̠̜̪̲̮͊̒͒̏͘͜͠ȩ̴̛̛̮̠̖͑͛́̓͗̈́̑͝͝š̸̢̭̭̱̱̦͖̭̮͔̰͇̲̈́͒̃̎̋͛̎̍͋̍̈ ̶͔̗͕̦̙̯̖͚͕͇̗̒̑̈́́̈̒̌͛̒̽̌͛̆̍͘͠ẗ̶̡̧̹̘̤̦̝̪̝̯͖͕̯̣̬͖́h̷̦͙̗̰̞͛͗͝í̶̧͚͖̹̠͇̲̟̱͓̞̩̬̪̙̀͌̊̒̽̐ͅş̴̬̬̩͇̭̦̤͖̳̦́̐̉̿͗ ̵̨̨̥͓̤̜̠̀͂͂͛̄̽̆̌̊c̷̙̖̺̮̥͈̦̅̓̅͑̉̋̏͗̍͊͂̓̈̉̂̕̕͜o̵̯͋͛̄͆̄́͑̀̅͒ư̴̟̯̜̥̮͈͉̱͙̫͖̱͂̆͋͊̈́̓͛͋̃̊́̃̏̔͘͜͝ͅͅn̶͓͌͒̊̒̄͛̑̒̌͌͝t̸͈̩͈͖̖͎͑̔̽̈́̒̊̚̕ ̴̛̮̺̪̰͔͑̊̋̑̏̈̒́̉̀͑̕̕͝͠ă̷̰̲̺̟̿̽͆̈́̐̀s̶̻̿̊͐͑̎̇̋͠͝ ̵̯̭̈̿̀́͆͊̋̚͜ḿ̵̞̟͎̮̾̈́̓͐͠ȕ̸͔̠̳͓͉͇̣͕̺̹̪̞̙̌̂̕̚͜͝ͅr̵̺̿̾̓̄̾͗̈́͂͊̎͛̄̂̈́͝d̴̠̼̺͔̰͚͆̅͐̃́́͒̃͘͠͠e̵̛̬̦̬̖̬͈͑̏͗̄̒̅́́́͋͑́̾͆̕r̶̡͓͎̥̰͔̬̦̔̈́̃̑̊͒͋̆͑͌̐̆̎͘̚ͅ?̴̛͔̭̜̪͎̭̜̫̖͈̝̣̬̥̲̯̽͒͆̎̓̇̌̆̈́̀̽̓̚Screenshot_2022-10-22-17-05-48.thumb.png.d964cec7d73151fffb5f0333a3944d74.png

Screenshot_2022-10-22-17-15-03.png

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

9 hours ago, Electro said:

Arena Rank 10 box :

0qmh.png

hey, that took the bait, what could be in it?

hhv1.png

What.. Wait..

5hum.jpg

it's good that I thought to myself, it couldn't be so beautiful. However that help me a lot to improve my last energy module in myth.

YOU GOT THIS AS  RANK 10 AND ME WORKING MY ASS OFF FOR 1/6 USELESS RELICS AS A RANK 2. This is most likely why people smurf.

Q

11 hours ago, SolarisHK said:

D̶̡̨̮͙̦̗̦̺̩̘͇͙̥͖̭̳̙͒͗̎̍̊̐̈̈̓͗̔̀̈̀̚͝͝ỏ̴͙̥̖̤̯͇͓̺͇̞͚̠̜̪̲̮͊̒͒̏͘͜͠ȩ̴̛̛̮̠̖͑͛́̓͗̈́̑͝͝š̸̢̭̭̱̱̦͖̭̮͔̰͇̲̈́͒̃̎̋͛̎̍͋̍̈ ̶͔̗͕̦̙̯̖͚͕͇̗̒̑̈́́̈̒̌͛̒̽̌͛̆̍͘͠ẗ̶̡̧̹̘̤̦̝̪̝̯͖͕̯̣̬͖́h̷̦͙̗̰̞͛͗͝í̶̧͚͖̹̠͇̲̟̱͓̞̩̬̪̙̀͌̊̒̽̐ͅş̴̬̬̩͇̭̦̤͖̳̦́̐̉̿͗ ̵̨̨̥͓̤̜̠̀͂͂͛̄̽̆̌̊c̷̙̖̺̮̥͈̦̅̓̅͑̉̋̏͗̍͊͂̓̈̉̂̕̕͜o̵̯͋͛̄͆̄́͑̀̅͒ư̴̟̯̜̥̮͈͉̱͙̫͖̱͂̆͋͊̈́̓͛͋̃̊́̃̏̔͘͜͝ͅͅn̶͓͌͒̊̒̄͛̑̒̌͌͝t̸͈̩͈͖̖͎͑̔̽̈́̒̊̚̕ ̴̛̮̺̪̰͔͑̊̋̑̏̈̒́̉̀͑̕̕͝͠ă̷̰̲̺̟̿̽͆̈́̐̀s̶̻̿̊͐͑̎̇̋͠͝ ̵̯̭̈̿̀́͆͊̋̚͜ḿ̵̞̟͎̮̾̈́̓͐͠ȕ̸͔̠̳͓͉͇̣͕̺̹̪̞̙̌̂̕̚͜͝ͅr̵̺̿̾̓̄̾͗̈́͂͊̎͛̄̂̈́͝d̴̠̼̺͔̰͚͆̅͐̃́́͒̃͘͠͠e̵̛̬̦̬̖̬͈͑̏͗̄̒̅́́́͋͑́̾͆̕r̶̡͓͎̥̰͔̬̦̔̈́̃̑̊͒͋̆͑͌̐̆̎͘̚ͅ?̴̛͔̭̜̪͎̭̜̫̖͈̝̣̬̥̲̯̽͒͆̎̓̇̌̆̈́̀̽̓̚Screenshot_2022-10-22-17-05-48.thumb.png.d964cec7d73151fffb5f0333a3944d74.png

Screenshot_2022-10-22-17-15-03.png

355 cap ong

The perks of having perfect infrastructure and a reliable self-regenerating resource foundation, you NEVER run out of myth food for item making purposes, always ready on the move.
image.png.60c2c78423e169444bef11961a1b4b31.pngimage.png.d827b8dc5ad139ceae4c7f59f548efef.png

In the case you are wondering and curious, yes, ALL OF THEM are from fortune boxes, whether crafted or dropped directly.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png