Jump to content

- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -


WinzKay

Recommended Posts

It's been a long time seen last post so here some progress                                                                                                         image.thumb.png.2d2506bb597f509fea060253177f539f.png Here all my goodies                                                                                                                                                                  image.thumb.png.2d2bb2c923c86942680969c4edcd0401.png image.thumb.png.b060b7f5a7b0ccc2604724077ba285c5.png image.thumb.png.0c15f641d0daf7d2b5b8c328f4850e87.png image.thumb.png.46ae347ac1f200420aab625bfce6a034.png Seem like that it gonna take me a long time to get a good torso 😕 (and a physical drone too)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

It's been a long time seen last post so here some progress                                                                                                         image.thumb.png.2d2506bb597f509fea060253177f539f.png Here all my goodies                                                                                                                                                                  image.thumb.png.2d2bb2c923c86942680969c4edcd0401.png image.thumb.png.b060b7f5a7b0ccc2604724077ba285c5.png image.thumb.png.0c15f641d0daf7d2b5b8c328f4850e87.png image.thumb.png.46ae347ac1f200420aab625bfce6a034.png Seem like that it gonna take me a long time to get a good torso 😕 (and a physical drone too)

Still the same 4–5-year-old account? What happen with Nightmare torso? BATTERY is not that supper to cool down. Used to be my second. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Still the same 4–5-year-old account? What happen with Nightmare torso? BATTERY is not that supper to cool down. Used to be my second. 

Yep it is. I don't like wasting my food for Nightmare even it is a pretty good torso (for beginners), still waiting for RNG to give monkey, god mode, truck head or Zarkares. Battery is well... my only option for 2nd mech (since i already upgraded it), so gotta wait for double torso then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Yep it is. I don't like wasting my food for Nightmare even it is a pretty good torso (for beginners), still waiting for RNG to give monkey, god mode, truck head or Zarkares. Battery is well... my only option for 2nd mech (since i already upgraded it), so gotta wait for double torso then.

Any BASE FACTORY at L20? Maybe can provide a torso epic or legend. It is expensive but can help the risk. I do not remember your grinding habit. Any grinding to get fortune boxes? 

Maybe this can help to collect fortune boxes to get a torso. Click on Conclusion and will take you there. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 4:07 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Any BASE FACTORY at L20? Maybe can provide a torso epic or legend. It is expensive but can help the risk. I do not remember your grinding habit. Any grinding to get fortune boxes? 

Maybe this can help to collect fortune boxes to get a torso. Click on Conclusion and will take you there. 

 

My base is maxed out a long time ago. I don't like wasting gold by that way (i know my RNG). I usually grind at Overlord's mission 7 insane, it is not the best but sure is the fastest. Already tried grinding FB and got a platinium vest (energy counter time >:) oh boi). Thanks for the tips though, will update process later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...