- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

It has been a long journey back to 2/21 when I decided to reduce mass part creation and start to balance to create parts in a slower way and increase gold reserves. I was always with low gold reserves and with so many parts to level up I needed to look for that gold build up. It has been a challenge for sure with limited time to play pvp.

image.thumb.png.e9e42bd75794f4b9f6ebaa91f82f8244.png

Finally, after so much hard work farming, I was able to reach 200million mark and at the same time to get over 250 parts on myth status. My next goal is to finish to get into 205 million and start to use some gold to craft power kits or to divine few parts and that it is expensive. My intention is to stay in the 200 marks for long time because I consider it is good enough gold for anything I will need for now on. I will be increasing gold for such larger events like divining and crafting keeping the reserve at 200 or above. It is cool to achieve that making parts at the same time in this short time as player. 

image.thumb.png.1bf22830baac2f39471a36f1a90df855.png

OIP.B_EwoiSN2cocp5OMrflNSQHaEx?w=252&h=1

Image result for 200 celebration

dancing_04.gif&ehk=88BpAqirOGGDIMfyYCP3x

19 minutes ago, Monke King said:

Finished reading flex thread 💀💀

Whichc one should I read next

Hmm, Flex is the most important around then I think offers even it has not been fully updated having ton of misses.  Also, maybe the CLEVERNAME thread was very popular and watched and commented a lot. 

You can take a look to my own OKI DOKI and O.D. FARM threads from start to end and maybe will inspire you to not get bored and farm. 🤣   Maybe watching as example iDaniRf and Hauer videos between others and make an OFFER thread from the TS era and asking to the old players if they have old pictures of the old offers from the previous thread used by end of 2019 just as reference thread. Maybe the videos can give some correct date times buying the offer and add the date and picture taken from the video.  Just saying.....🤔

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, Flex is the most important around then I think offers even it has not been fully updated having ton of misses.  Also, maybe the CLEVERNAME thread was very popular and watched and commented a lot. 

You can take a look to my own OKI DOKI and O.D. FARM threads from start to end and maybe will inspire you to not get bored and farm. 🤣   Maybe watching as example iDaniRf and Hauer videos between others and make an OFFER thread from the TS era and asking to the old players if they have old pictures of the old offers from the previous thread used by end of 2019 just as reference thread. Maybe the videos can give some correct date times buying the offer and add the date and picture taken from the video.  Just saying.....🤔

I read that one already too lol