- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Reached rank 15 with a Chimera. So, I've now managed to reach rank 15 with 5 non-mythable torsos in total.

For those who're curious about all the torsos (instead of just the Chimera) I've reached rank 15 with, here's a list of 'em:

• Kraken
  • Redeemer
  • Typhoon
  • Horizon
  • Chimera

Will I continue to try and reach rank 15 with other non-mythable torsos? Yes. Why? Because it's a fun little challenge that goes off of the beaten path of relying on mythable torsos for strength to push through arena.

However, I won't use non-mythable torsos beyond rank 15 since plenty of E-M or premium items would be required to compensate for the subpar HP and stats that the torso has in comparison to mythable ones (like Windigo and Naga). That, and rank 12 is the deadzone for non-myth torsos due to how many mythical-wielding players appear there, not the legendary-wielding ones of rank 16-14. 

Screenshot_20220325-121655.thumb.png.994abdac91a5b23cbe56181a8d7617f7.pngScreenshot_20220325-121705.thumb.png.310323c615c9e462cd1bf4f77826ca76.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.