- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Electro said:

q1vv.jpg

i mean, i get what you are saying of possible replacements, but to get a full set will take a long time. but then, who knows how many times could've died simply because your modules weren't upgraded......

i'm waiting for dual modules too. (just like most people), but it doesn't mean the normal stuff shouldn't be upgraded. at least get them to level 40 legendary. it's a good marker. gives pretty good stats and is still legendary so can still be used as mything food when necessary, 

relying in stats from the torso is not a long-term sustainable solution. 

from your mech, i'm gona guess you are around rank 10. most rank 10 energy mechs have 500-600 en cap with at least 250 or so regen. heat stats are also at least in the 400-500 because of the increasing number of people with divine swoop in rank 10. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

54 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Pan and Soul- those are not flexes I've gotten a million supreme cannons before and its not a good L-M or anything and soul I can do a lot better than that without the pickups from camp so yeah-

If I bought the box I wouldn't post it here but because mith food isn't a bad drop to get from day 21 I posted it, with my rng its rare.