Choosing between Iron Boots and Rolling Beasts

Reveag

Rolling Beasts or Iron Boots  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i keep my mythed iron boots or attempt to myth my rolling beasts

• Keep Iron Boots
    • Replace Iron Boots with Rolling Beasts after mything it

I just got Rolling Beasts from premium box, not sure if i should use Rolling Beasts over my Iron Boots 🤔
this is my build in case you need it
image.thumb.png.d028e2508456d7018bef3a11e614a3f8.png
UPDATE from the results:
I currently have a grim reaper at legendary
image.thumb.png.26fdd53d430eae31d9eafc77173f8fe4.png
I'll consider getting a Nightmare too because then i can replace Grimreaper with Nightmare (then use Grimreaper for second mech)

Edited by Reveag
small mistakes (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Reveag said:

I just got Rolling Beasts from premium box, not sure if i should use Rolling Beasts over my Iron Boots 🤔

First of all, what is your built? (Show us, then we can help)  What does it look like)  Do you need RB to make it better to move around space? Or is your built find with IB. 

5 minutes ago, Reveag said:

I right now have a close to mid range build for my main mech (stats are not so good because im still working on maxing out weapons then i'll move to mods)
image.thumb.png.d028e2508456d7018bef3a11e614a3f8.png

No, you don't need RB. That is a great start up build. You have the right items also.   You should focus on that build, until you get a better torso.  When you get Rock Recoiler, switch it with annihilation. If you get Massive Stone Feet, switch that with iron boots.

5 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

No, you don't need RB. That is a great start up build. You have the right items also.   You should focus on that build, until you get a better torso.  When you get Rock Recoiler, switch it with annihilation. If you get Massive Stone Feet, switch that with iron boots.

Any suggestions for a better torso? or can i just use nightmare and it'll be better

I would recommend Zarkares, for a beginner. Especially when it is a Epic torso. Other Epic torsos would be Windigo, Naga, GrimReaper, or an Armor torso. For right now, that interceptor is good.  You might not want to up it, until you save gold.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

I would recommend Zarkares, for a beginner. Especially when it is a Epic torso. Other Epic torsos would be Windigo, Naga, GrimReaper, or an Armor torso. For right now, that interceptor is good.  You might not want to up it, until you save gold.

okay, thanks 🙂

Use Iron Boots over Rolling Beasts since Iron Boots are cheaper to upgrade/divine, provide good HP,  look stylish overall, and are extremely versatile. Rolling Beasts, on the other hand, are really specific and are better off used on 4-8 ranged builds or scope builds that don't use retreat weapons

Spoiler

Also, the Massive Stone Feet mains dodged the question of Iron Boots vs Rolling Beasts.. Something tells me that they're trying to protect the sacristy of the long unanswered question of legs vs wheels. Though, don't let their deception throw you off the path of finding the answer to that long lost question. Find that truth and you will soon learn of what it means to be a "Supermech" !

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• Administrators
On 6/30/2021 at 5:10 PM, JamAnime said:

Zarkares is worse than Windigo in pretty much every way, and Nightmare is so much better, Zark is obsolete, not really a good deal for anyone.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire