Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What exactly has changed since gato took over from TS?

same old overpriced token packages

same old crappy drop rates

same old gap between the have-its and have-nots with no legit free method to progress past a certain barrier

as far as I can tell, the only difference is the name of the company showing up on spender’s bank statements.

am I wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The change are a lot, specially the new forum and special offers really payoff.

And yes the offers are overpriced, same as alwaysūü§≠.

But I still can't find difference other of it, or maybe other of it remain the same.

 

 

What the point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Energy Reaper said:

The change are a lot, specially the new forum and special offers really payoff.

And yes the offers are overpriced, same as alwaysūü§≠.

But I still can't find difference other of it, or maybe other of it remain the same.

 

 

the offers are the same as before lmao. new forum is kinda.. I mean even if it was a significant improvement on the last forum, its not going to make a diffence to the huge problems in game which have existed for years now.

the balance changes were nice, in fairness. BUT the major issues with the way TS handled the game have still not been adressed. and as far as I can tell... they're not going to be. I mean feel free Gato team, if you're reading this, enlighten me with your vision for change and I'd love to hear it. but the team went silent after about a month? same communication issues as with TS.

I really hope the big vision with which they aquired supermechs was not simply to slap a couple of balance changes onto the sinking ship and ride the "new management" hype-wave as far as it would take them just to squeeze an extra couple of years out of it. However, I haven't really been given much, if any, reason to believe otherwise.

idk, man. I warned people to measure their expectations foir the Gato revolution... and yet I still find myself disapointed none the less.

M

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

I really hope the big vision with which they aquired supermechs was not simply to slap a couple of balance changes onto the sinking ship and ride the "new management" hype-wave as far as it would take them just to squeeze an extra couple of years out of it. However, I haven't really been given much, if any, reason to believe otherwise.

idk, man. I warned people to measure their expectations foir the Gato revolution... and yet I still find myself disapointed none the less.

M

Yup. Same glitchy servers, same offers and weekly "events."

New boss, same as the old boss.

Link to post
Share on other sites

we got some balance updates, alex said more are coming , they dealt with hackers/glitchers, pretty sure we had a relic portal and the last 2 offers they made have been pretty great. Also i heard somewhere that they are gona make item offers only have meta items? not sure how true that last one is but if it is i think it's pretty cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites

gato has been working hard, they are looking for more people to hire as they dont have enough rn. Alex has said he's working on a way for people to disable base on their own. Gato is fixing the mistakes that TS left behind. you might not notice much going on but Alex is helping people move from kong to sm. So to be fair gato has done a lot. Banning players (TS left behind), fixing bugs like raid and multi tabbing which they are still working on(TS left behind), Moving players from kong to SM, making a new forum, making a new discord server, making better events like the 250 tokens one, and i even heard they are trying to release meta item offers like the swoop offer. So lets be fair Gato has done a lot and fixed a lot of things TS left behind 

 

i forgot to mention they are also trying to learn and fix the drop rates 

Edited by firewater789 (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, firewater789 said:

gato has been working hard, they are looking for more people to hire as they dont have enough rn. Alex has said he's working on a way for people to disable base on their own. Gato is fixing the mistakes that TS left behind. you might not notice much going on but Alex is helping people move from kong to sm. So to be fair gato has done a lot. Banning players (TS left behind), fixing bugs like raid and multi tabbing which they are still working on(TS left behind), Moving players from kong to SM, making a new forum, making a new discord server, making better events like the 250 tokens one, and i even heard they are trying to release meta item offers like the swoop offer. So lets be fair Gato has done a lot and fixed a lot of things TS left behind 

 

i forgot to mention they are also trying to learn and fix the drop rates 

Preach.  I get sick of the same old haters with "omg Gato isn't doing anything."  Bull.

Did Tactisoft create a Discord server to talk to us directly?  Heck no.

Gato Games has taken over.  If you're only saying the same negative things about Gato Games as you did about TactiSoft, you are living in a dream world, Neo.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2021 at 4:49 PM, firewater789 said:

gato has been working hard, they are looking for more people to hire as they dont have enough rn. Alex has said he's working on a way for people to disable base on their own. Gato is fixing the mistakes that TS left behind. you might not notice much going on but Alex is helping people move from kong to sm. So to be fair gato has done a lot. Banning players (TS left behind), fixing bugs like raid and multi tabbing which they are still working on(TS left behind), Moving players from kong to SM, making a new forum, making a new discord server, making better events like the 250 tokens one, and i even heard they are trying to release meta item offers like the swoop offer. So lets be fair Gato has done a lot and fixed a lot of things TS left behind 

 

i forgot to mention they are also trying to learn and fix the drop rates 

Well, I certainly hope we shall start seeing the fruits of their labour then.

I like Alex (even though we have a love-hate relationship at times (*mwah*)) so I believe he wants to do what's right - I just hope that the team will not become overwhelmed by the task at hand. I hadnt considered the workload of kong and base disabling, you're right, credit is due there.

hopefully once thats all sorted we can get to adressing the serious issues still left behind.

save us senpai, Alex.

you're our only hope O7

Link to post
Share on other sites

In general, progress is slow, and I understand that they have a lot of big tasks at hand but making better events more than once a week would also be possible, and whilst I'm grateful for what they've done, making better events, unless I'm very mistaken, takes 3 minutes so it would be very possible. Also, the balance update was decent at best, it just made swoop op, and vests op, both l-ms and they only affect a small part of the player base

 

Rank 3 is the sacred Rank.

Screw mid ranks and 2v2!

Mind changed yet @W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...