Some missions can't be completed

NeedyJay

Question

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

In fact I managed to do the missions, you must have something to not unlock the achievements, the only mission that does not work for me is to kill a lvl 1 titan alone, I have already killed enough and I still do not unlock that achievement.

idk but mine quests are the easiest ones to do and I tried to do 'em many times but still it doesn't work...and I need those tokens soo much 😛

Mine is kill a lv1 titan when I killed a titan in 1 turn with myself

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

That is kill with a sword on the last move

Use drone on the last move/kill

use Heat Bomb....

Yep, that one is bugged.

Also, those first 3 missions have to be achieve it Arena battle.  Not in the campaign

Uhh I not have heat bomb????? 

Hcaptcha scam

On 2/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, NeedyJay said:

There are some missions that can't be completed.Like the missions (kill an enemie with mellee attack)(Kill an enemy with only the drone)(overheat your opponent)and I think some more.Also this bug is happenng by the time I made my account.

Go to 1v1 Drylands (First Zone) then go to the first mission. Do the mission on normal for the following:

Kill with Melee - Stomp the bot to death. Works every time.

Kill with Drone - Deploy drone then do nothing but cooldown until the bot dies. Movement is allowed as long as you don't attack.

Overheat Opponent - Use a Corrupt Light/Savagery/Heat Bomb. The bot's heat cap is extremely low, so one or two shots are enough to trigger a cooldown if it's not a guaranteed shutdown.

Level 1 Titan Defeat - Doesn't work. I've even killed 2 level 1 titans in a fresh clan but nothing happened, so that mission is impassable, regardless of what you do.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:15 PM, JamAnime said:

Also, those first 3 missions have to be achieve it Arena battle.  Not in the campaign

Those missions can be done in campaign but the melee one tends to bug out when it comes to registering. Stomping usually works when it comes to completing that mission.

I can confirm because I've managed to do the melee, drone, and overheat in DL-1 on a heat alt with a Headhunter + Firestorm setup.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 3/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, JamAnime said:

use Heat Bomb....

Yep, that one is bugged.

no u can do the achieve the achievements in campagin

*achievement

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:52 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Go to 1v1 Drylands (First Zone) then go to the first mission. Do the mission on normal for the following:

Kill with Melee - Stomp the bot to death. Works every time.

Kill with Drone - Deploy drone then do nothing but cooldown until the bot dies. Movement is allowed as long as you don't attack.

Overheat Opponent - Use a Corrupt Light/Savagery/Heat Bomb. The bot's heat cap is extremely low, so one or two shots are enough to trigger a cooldown if it's not a guaranteed shutdown.

Level 1 Titan Defeat - Doesn't work. I've even killed 2 level 1 titans in a fresh clan but nothing happened, so that mission is impassable, regardless of what you do.

Those missions can be done in campaign but the melee one tends to bug out when it comes to registering. Stomping usually works when it comes to completing that mission.

I can confirm because I've managed to do the melee, drone, and overheat in DL-1 on a heat alt with a Headhunter + Firestorm setup.

i know how to do those quests.I've completed them and from another account.But for some reason they cant be completed on my main

On 3/11/2021 at 7:20 AM, Soviet Union mech said:

Mine is kill a lv1 titan when I killed a titan in 1 turn with myself

Uhh I not have heat bomb????? 

they can be completed and at the campaign too

46 minutes ago, NeedyJay said:

i know how to do those quests.I've completed them and from another account.But for some reason they cant be completed on my main

they can be completed and at the campaign too

Can you answer me why I can'tcomplete tian

Hcaptcha scam

On 2/1/2021 at 10:34 AM, NeedyJay said:

kill an enemie with mellee attack

Kill an enemy with only the drone

overheat your opponent

use Heat Bomb....

On 2/1/2021 at 11:00 AM, Electrick010 said:

kill a lvl 1 titan alone,

Yep, that one is bugged.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)