I am very,very dissatisfied.

L4K3

Okay,first of all,here's my account's ID: 27655294 and it goes by the name of Viltusial(TM).

Why is this...?

---

Well,first of all,I can't even play properly.The only thing that works on PC is the downloadable version,which shoves an ad down your gut after destroying every single other enemy.I get 3 ads per OD6 mission and around 6 per BigBoy mission,which makes farming practically IMPOSSIBLE.Okay?I'm SICK of the ads.Not to say it's laggy and (words).

---

Second of all,if the unbearability of the app isn't enough to deter me from ditching any interest in SM almost instantly ight down the drain,let's say I do somehow join and not leave after 30 seconds anymore.Then what of it?

I haven't received my Season Rewards for the past 3 WEEKS now.

And the Arena is,although definitely less cancer than before,still very obnoxious and painful to behold.So you just resume at 5 matches to not frustrate yourself due to the game's nonsense,reach a rank way lower than you really should since it's futile bothering for what you are up to and for what?And the next week,you try again.You play 100s of (word) matches,you BOIL your blood from inside your veins and eyes,you reach the rank you deserve after WAY too much struggle,for which no sane person would work so much or consider even slightly worth it,and for what?

For you to get missing Season Boxes.

And even if you do somehow fix this.HOW DO YOU MAKE IT UP TO ME?By giving me 5 Common-Epic epic cards?Like you've been giving me for years on end?

ARE YOU JOKING or literally mocking me?And if you can't even make the effort worth it,don't you dare in your life to tell me to just ''Pack your things up and move on if you don't like it''.

---

Third of all,because I would *PROBABLY* bear with the UNBEARABLE if I even knew if it was worth it.

And I'm talking about the forum.It isn't JUST the format,but the quantity,the sorting and also quality of the posts.

back then,on the PROPER forum,you could see the event's discussion of each day respectively along with many other threads and replies.And it was all at the top of the list;such ease and pleasure of browsing;no pages,no useless sections,no 1000% zoom-in and there were more than 2 replies fit on one screen.

Here,what do we have?

Barely a few dozens (if) of replies a day and no interest to bring in further discussions.Many sections so you have to look for what you wanna see,while it's probably inexistent (because again,noone bothers anymore) or maybe because it's in another section.Oh,too bad,there are no previews.

And then what page do you choose?And how much time to you waste scrolling for 3 replies not half as much as you scrolled for 20 on the other forum?

And if you find something,are you really going to bother replying with these...fonts,functionalities and formats?

Who knows,too much and...Oh no,you're not going to...

You're just going to close both things and do something else.

---

Then the next day you wake up,you maybe wanna try again,you see an event,BAM 1000 ADS POP UP,BAM NO REWARDS,BAM IMBALANCE AND PAINFUL GAMEPLAY BAM BAM BAM and then you just quit.

Congratulations,new SM.

Half of these issues would be non-existent if Flash was still around,so I can't fully blame you.

Although I fully blame you for refusing to fix any of it so that browser gameplay wouldn't have been mandatory and instead equally as good as the downloaded ver.

Just my 2 cents;it's not like anybody cares about anything around here anymore so...do whatever you want with them.But I,for one,am sick.And yeah,you gotta face the truth,general interest,both in the game and especially in the forum,has and will gradually diminish.

Again,congratulations SM for welcoming the players inside your warm walls.

Forgot to mention:

Drop rates.It seems my account is still rigged RNG-wise.No,I'm not paranoid;just take a closer look.

And I am aware that no matter how many pay codes I send you to prove I'm not a rando,be it of 3 or 20 euros,nothing will change.Drop rates,ads,balance,support,care.Very nice.

True, a few remarks:

Season reward issues have happened to me on my alt as well, it is really annoying. I also sometimes don't get raid rewards on my alt either. This forum is largely inactive due to bad organisation. The main problem is you cannot find anything, if I wanted to find the flex thread I'd have to search for it, in the old one it was immediately there for me to see. Whilst it looks cool, functionality is low.

A suggestion:

Ads should auto-close upon completion to allow farming to be farming and not staring at the computer completing a mission and closing the ads.

@Alexander Please look into this.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, L4K3 said:

I get 3 ads per OD6

lol, play on phone.
You just need to watch only one ad, every time you open the game. But, after watching one ad, you'll get the ad free gameplay/farming(if you will close, and open game again, you still will need to watch one ad).

1 hour ago, L4K3 said:

Not to say it's laggy

Again, play on phone. No lags.

1 hour ago, L4K3 said:

I haven't received my Season Rewards for the past 3 WEEKS now.

I'll just say F. I can feel your pain 😫; Waiting every week to get good rewards, but not getting them. Awful.
Contact Alexander, and I hope he will fix this.

3 minutes ago, Sparks said:

lol, play on phone.
You just need to watch only one ad, every time you open the game. But, after watching one ad, you'll get the ad free gameplay/farming(if you will close, and open game again, you still will need to watch one ad).

Right, dumbass question time.  If you have the desktop app, and you download the phone app, can you play on phone with the same account as on the desktop - so same login details etc.?  If yes, I reckon I'll have a go at that.

By Googling, you will find a lot of information about what constitutes abuse in video games and a little less about how and where to report them. What you will also learn is that there are many loopholes about it. Most of the legislation in force in the main countries is aimed at child protection.

Google Play will give you little help in this regard (in fact, I didn't find anything referring to poor drop rates for "loot-chests" or referring to over-advertising).

But there are countries that have been concerned about these issues and have legislated about, such as Spain, where there is even an Office where you can direct your complaints. The important thing is that these Laws not only regulate video games developed in the country itself, but also those foreign games that penetrate the Spanish network. Find out if there is any of this in your country.

We can only hope that in the not too distant future, and given the growing video game industry, more countries will legislate  and adhere to international agreements that limit the activity of these companies that abuse marketing and betting on loot chests through micro transactions (of which minors, by principle, should not participate).

As long as these loopholes exist, you will remain a beggar of the administration, asking please not to abuse of their Right to marketing or manipulation of bets (for items and rewards) in games.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

Right, dumbass question time.  If you have the desktop app, and you download the phone app, can you play on phone with the same account as on the desktop - so same login details etc.?  If yes, I reckon I'll have a go at that.

Yes, you can play on the same account.
But, you can't open desktop and phone at the same time, because this will be something like "Mulitub" cheat. And If you'll try to do this, your phone and pc will say something like: "Connection Problems".
So, you can play on the same acc. But you can't open both at the same time.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Yes, you can play on the same account.
But, you can't open desktop and phone at the same time, because this will be something like "Mulitub" cheat. And If you'll try to do this, your phone and pc will say something like: "Connection Problems".
So, you can play on the same acc. But you can't open both at the same time.

That works for me, as I just want to be able to play the same account on the move.  Thanks.

59 minutes ago, WarrMachine said:

I think you should quit the game.

Sounds like you're wasting a lot of your time for no reward or satisfaction. 

No. That isn´t the correct answer. The relationship between the players and the game is as if you were a citizen within a small community. You cannot hide your head in the ground like an ostrich or you will live your whole life fleeing from everywhere and not taking root anywhere.

The correct attitude is to insist and fight to improve what you consider unfair or badly managed.

He doesn't want to leave the game, what he wants is for the game to be a better place where things are done well. Maybe in time he will finally get what he wants or maybe not, but at least he won't back off with his tail in his legs. At least he will have tried to be heard. He´s doing his part and has no reason to leave.

Whether is wasting his time or not is a personal view and only he knows how he feels about it. Nobody cannot think for him.

6 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

No. That isn´t the correct answer. The relationship between the players and the game is as if you were a citizen within a small community. You cannot hide your head in the ground like an ostrich or you will live your whole life fleeing from everywhere and not taking root anywhere.

The correct attitude is to insist and fight to improve what you consider unfair or badly managed.

He doesn't want to leave the game, what he wants is for the game to be a better place where things are done well. Maybe in time he will finally get what he wants or maybe not, but at least he won't back off with his tail in his legs. At least he will have tried to be heard. He´s doing his part and has no reason to leave.

Whether is wasting his time or not is a personal view and only he knows how he feels about it. Nobody cannot think for him.

Nope, I'm entitled to my opinion of what I think is his best course of action. He's allowed to act how he wants, but I view that continuing to complain about the same problems with suggesting solutions is a waste of his time. 

When, for the past year, I continue to read pages like this from Lake about his distrust and displeasure for the game and it's developers, I wonder if it's best for him to simply walk away. I have come to that conclusion, especially after reading that he is "sick" of how "unbearable" the play experience has become for him (those are his words by the way). Genuinely sounds like he isn't enjoying his time spent playing SuperMechs. There is no shame or dishonor in simply finding a new game lol

Must you always attempt to manipulate my words into things that they are not? Not once did I claim that I was "thinking" for him, I was stating what I think he should do - find a new game. There are thousands of different games he could play offering different adventures with levels of complexity and strategic thinking. How about, instead of constantly going out of your way to contradict what I say on this forum and the old forum, you don't? Note the proverb, live and let live. 

For me, the ads go away.  I'm sorry yours don't.

"Reach a rank lower than you really should" is irrelevant, however.  The matchmaking on this game is very good.  The rewards for winning each match may not be the best, and it could be improved to prevent smurfing or at least make smurfing a lot harder to do, but they are at least tolerable.  Part of any match making, on any game, is chance, and you could randomly get Satan's account (he's smurfing at level 6 lol) versus some kid who just got lucky who should be rank 9.

You don't have to play 100s of matches, though.  You could focus on other things if you get annoyed in the arena, like clan wars, raids, and campaigns.

The common ascension relics ARE annoying, truth there.  I think that's why we need an ascension relic upgrade ability (convert 3 common to one rare, etc.).  In my opinion, because there are almost no common items in the game that are worth divining (if you look at META, nearly everything is L-M), common ascension relics should be totally deleted if there's not going to be a system to use them to upgrade each other to a higher level of relic.  They just sit in my inventory.

Part of the problem with there being less replies on this forum than the other forum is, in my opinion, because some people who are toxic didn't want to move and didn't want to come to a system where they may have to (GASP) be polite.

But the good news is even if they do come to the new forum, the ignore feature is much better, so we can filter them out.  Indeed, I had to click to reveal your post, and I only did that because a lot of people replied, so I figured I would see what all the discussion was about.

You presume, however, L4K3, that everyone is like you.  Instead of taking a poll, "Do you like the new forum better than the old one," you assume because you're upset that everyone must feel the way you do.  They don't.  Even if 99% of people feel like you, this is human behavior, and as someone with graduate level human research classes, I can tell you there's virtually ALWAYS someone who doesn't behave like you.  It's just the way human behavior is.  So it will almost never be 100%.  I like the new forum.  There.  Now you can't say "everyone."  You must at least say "99%" if you're going to keep it real.

But the thing is, this would be better if you had instead started a thread, "hey the SM app for Windows has ad problems."  You're more likely to get help when you don't start off with kicking the dev team in the teeth with your anger and your angst.

But again, you say "not like anybody cares."  We DO care.  See the discord.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience.  I'm not on the dev team, but I'm sure Alexander cares and will fix what he can.  But seriously.

And as for drop rates, I agree.  I hate to say it this way, but I'm just going to say it: it's carnival level.  I'm NOT saying this to disrespect or insult SM or GG or Alexander, but let's face it, it's carnival level here.  I don't think it's rigged like carnival amusements typically are, but it's definitely not the best.  I can get the 5 premium pack deal ($20) and get absolutely nothing useful from it.  Although all the random legendaries that aren't META and aren't worth saving helped me mythical my Night Eagle....

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

12 hours ago, WarrMachine said:

I think you should quit the game.

200 IQ answer,thank you very much.

6 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

"Reach a rank lower than you really should" is irrelevant, however.  The matchmaking on this game is very good.  The rewards for winning each match may not be the best, and it could be improved to prevent smurfing or at least make smurfing a lot harder to do, but they are at least tolerable.  Part of any match making, on any game, is chance, and you could randomly get Satan's account (he's smurfing at level 6 lol) versus some kid who just got lucky who should be rank 9.

I wasn't saying that.I was saying that,in order to not wanna smash half of your room an hour later,you would just resume to R3 instead of R1.

As where your mechs have R1 potential,have reached R1 many times already yet it's too troublesome and not worth it to do it anymore,so you just reach whatever rank you reach before getting blood-boiled.

8 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

The common ascension relics ARE annoying, truth there.  I think that's why we need an ascension relic upgrade ability (convert 3 common to one rare, etc.).  In my opinion, because there are almost no common items in the game that are worth divining (if you look at META, nearly everything is L-M), common ascension relics should be totally deleted if there's not going to be a system to use them to upgrade each other to a higher level of relic.  They just sit in my inventory.

This?

Agreed.Although this isn't such an urgent or by any means,game-experience-breaking issue.But yeah,it's be nice.

9 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Part of the problem with there being less replies on this forum than the other forum is, in my opinion, because some people who are toxic didn't want to move and didn't want to come to a system where they may have to (GASP) be polite.

I am very thankful you stated that it was *just* your opinion.

Also,most of those ''toxic'' people that didn't move were actually the most useful,nicest and best players and members.If I were you,I'd edit that section before someone else sees it.

11 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

You presume, however, L4K3, that everyone is like you.  Instead of taking a poll, "Do you like the new forum better than the old one," you assume because you're upset that everyone must feel the way you do.  They don't.  Even if 99% of people feel like you, this is human behavior, and as someone with graduate level human research classes, I can tell you there's virtually ALWAYS someone who doesn't behave like you.  It's just the way human behavior is.  So it will almost never be 100%.  I like the new forum.  There.  Now you can't say "everyone."  You must at least say "99%" if you're going to keep it real.

No,I didn't say that in case you forgot how to read.Also,try to stay *slightly* on topic.

Many people do.Andm I think the numbers are already proof enough.The general vibe is nowehere near as good or dense anymore.

12 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

But the thing is, this would be better if you had instead started a thread, "hey the SM app for Windows has ad problems."  You're more likely to get help when you don't start off with kicking the dev team in the teeth with your anger and your angst.

I did.Guess what?

No,didn't guess?

Well then,welcome to this thread,Mr. Know-It-All-Deep-Research-Expert.

13 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

But again, you say "not like anybody cares."  We DO care.  See the discord.

Then let's prove it.

If you do care,you care equally as much on discord as well as on the forum.And no,I personally hate discord so I'll be resuming to the forum.

14 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience.  I'm not on the dev team, but I'm sure Alexander cares and will fix what he can.  But seriously.

Well,thank you...There may be some with even worse experiences,but it's just that these many years of nonsense kinda burn you out.

16 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

And as for drop rates, I agree.  I hate to say it this way, but I'm just going to say it: it's carnival level.  I'm NOT saying this to disrespect or insult SM or GG or Alexander, but let's face it, it's carnival level here.  I don't think it's rigged like carnival amusements typically are, but it's definitely not the best.  I can get the 5 premium pack deal ($20) and get absolutely nothing useful from it.  Although all the random legendaries that aren't META and aren't worth saving helped me mythical my Night Eagle....

Like literally.

One prem box in my country is 5 RON.A pack is 25 RON,for which you can buy a pack of cigarettes and 2 big cups of 3in1s.

Or a kilo of meat.Or a pizza and 3 energy drinks.

And no,you get no pizza,but rather epic and epic food.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:30 PM, Tigergeezer said:

I don't have a phone ;-;

Desktop version eats my cpu and memory and causes my comp to crash at least once a day 😕

I polish rocks

One thing is the format of the new forum and another thing is the environment of the new forum.

I don't dislike the format, I love to change my profile picture every day! (It's the only entertaining thing I find to do here ...). But the atmosphere is like those movies of the future where everyone acts like controlled robots and nobody gets out of line. Those who try to think and get out of line are the "subversives" and their messages can be banned.

We said that on the previous forum, some were toxic because they were publicly telling the truth that they were trying to hide from everyone, such as poor game management (which continues despite the appearance that "something is done"), bad drop rates or players who have obtained extra benefits in exchange for advertising to the game.

Then they called us toxic, subversive, because we took out the rags in the sun that Tacticsoft / GatoGames prefers to hide. Now it seems that "toxicity" is on Discord, because Discord has no public view on the web and therefore the truth continues to be hidden.

It seems to me that the truly toxic thing is to pretend that everything is fine, when in reality everything is quite bad (imbalances continue, there are still favorite and protected players, the drop rates are a real shit, etc. etc.).

Someday, when people get tired of the pressure to pretend that what is happening is not happening, the issue is going to explode somewhere. There is a lot of hormone around here.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:31 AM, L4K3 said:

So you just resume at 5 matches to not frustrate yourself due to the game's nonsense,reach a rank way lower than you really should since it's futile bothering for what you are up to and for what?

Oof!

L4K3, I see what you’re talking about now. I’m beginning to see a trend in the arena. Players that are normally rank 1 are now rank 3. I see the new mods are making a killing in the upper ranks. 😵

Edited by rc (see edit history)

Well, one thing that happened to me: my clan won the war and got the loser reward, after having contacted @Alexander and received no response, I am stuck with two useless relics. 

I ask again @Alexander, pls look into this. War is the best way to get relics, and I personally rlly need them.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

7 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Well, one thing that happened to me: my clan won the war and got the loser reward, after having contacted @Alexander and received no response, I am stuck with two useless relics. 

I ask again @Alexander, pls look into this. War is the best way to get relics, and I personally rlly need them.

Yeah, clan war rewards always get switched. Your clan fought against us(Immortal Blades), right? And we got the A box, even though we lost.