- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

5 hours ago, Deimos said:

Heat bomb is weak, heat huggers are the main issue. Can't really do anything about them with no close range drain weapons though.

even if your mech specialized on pushing mechs, huggers are still pain in the ass due to charge, hook, and double teleporter. this 3 specials gives huggers a high advantage against anything except for some physical and energy builds.

3 hours ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Insane took me 4 revives: 1 for the buggies and tanks, 1 for each enemy mech (not counting the boss, it was way easier). The jump in difficulty from hard is insane.

Oh yeah, with max phys resist the enemies went from dealing 1 damage on hard to 450 per hit on insane.

3 hours ago, Zutchse said:

even if your mech specialized on pushing mechs, huggers are still pain in the ass due to charge, hook, and double teleporter. this 3 specials gives huggers a high advantage against anything except for some physical and energy builds.

That's what I'm talking about, an UPC and brightroar would fix that issue.

8 minutes ago, Spoon said:

jeez, how many forgotten alts do you have lol

Only one alternate acct, that I forget to go on to rack up tokens. I only go on my main, just to check for portals or special missions.  This alternate I rarely go on.  I barely made today's portal.  I also forget to go on it to collect Gold in the base, every three days.

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

he used to love the game killing me. 😂

here comes OKI, I will wipe his butt easy 🤣

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

Only one alternate acct, that I forget to go on to rack up tokens. I only go on my main, just to check for portals or special missions.  This alternate I rarely go on.  I barely made today's portal.  I also forget to go on it to collect Gold in the base, every three days.

Ah I see. Where u able to do it in insane on your alt?

4 minutes ago, Corvus said:

The luck

Screenshot_20220209-152846.thumb.png.1a5f2d0f7b2f01116d767272f1f8069d.png

Also maxed my first mith dont have a pic tho, by the end of this week I should max my second mith, perhaps even divine it, it's a corrupt light, I have so many rare assention relics lol.

myth*
Flame is a good drone ngl. Also- get more myths, 1 is kinda weak ngl