WinzKay

6 hours ago, bongcloudmagic said:

King of legacy!!

Screenshot_20220206-124201_Super Mechs.jpg

kill them all. 🤣

6 hours ago, Electro said:

More intimidating ..

twak.png

( I no longer have these items because its in a other account that i forgot ..)

sad, maybe password and name were years ago anime or the girl you like it at school, maybe was the hot teacher, or fruit, skateboard, chupa cabra .😔

2 minutes ago, bongcloudmagic said:

My account has literally no premium weapons ,can't really build the mech that I wanted

It is about constant progress. If you are free to play it does depend on a lot of grinding. I was top as free player. Many others are free and are top and still on top as free. They enhanced BASE and play enough pvp and farm daily and they get high AP on top 3 clans and top 4-10 and others.

what's the clan called ?Thanks

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

It is about constant progress. If you are free to play it does depend on a lot of grinding. I was top as free player. Many others are free and are top and still on top as free. They enhanced BASE and play enough pvp and farm daily and they get high AP on top 3 clans and top 4-10 and others.

Hmmmm, I mean I constantly go on 5 accounts per day. Maybe thats the problem🤔

1 minute ago, bongcloudmagic said:

what's the clan called ?Thanks

LLYL, CANDELA, TF as example does have free to play or had free to play and those still have R1 every season or some of the seasons in or out of the clan. It is about farming, pvp, base and of course luck in some weapons. Some tops even are p2w can't get the right parts and are having hard time to play even can get R1 but hard. Not all is Rose color to p2w or awful for f2p.

12 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

lol first time seeing myself as number 1. even if it's only raid 1. 

image.thumb.png.3e8a4204c92367902408dd8820c7d7d1.png

maybe it is better to do it later in the day

Happens to everyone. It's a bug I have an a SS of me having it too it only replaced you at the top, doesn't even add players. I tried with Zeppelin and Kendall and Kendall didn't see Zeppelin and zep didn't see kendall