- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 minute ago, bongcloudmagic said:

What do you mean?Thats a very easy decision

1383996735_Screenshot_20220130-194855_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.7f34b23ddefaef1b6d94e24be2cc5d26.jpg

not really when you are in mind set to level up weapons. The cost is heavy to recover taking weeks to amass that gold back and increased above then to craft power kits. Power kits in the 4 factories one full order of 100 "max power kits" cost 2.4 millions plus the cost to max the part plus mix boxes to complete the part because 400 power kits is low investment and need to properly use farmed parts to make legendary from them because I do not farm fortune boxes due to the rate is terrible in my account so and doing OD6 it does pay off better on mix boxes grants and time to play is limited except constant grind but barely pvp and not doing enough pvp your gold collection get stranded. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

not really when you are in mind set to level up weapons. The cost is heavy to recover taking weeks to amass that gold back and increased above then to craft power kits. Power kits in the 4 factories one full order of 100 "max power kits" cost 2.4 millions plus the cost to max the part plus mix boxes to complete the part because 400 power kits is low investment and need to properly use farmed parts to make legendary from them because I do not farm fortune boxes due to the rate is terrible in my account so and doing OD6 it does pay off better on mix boxes grants and time to play is limited except constant grind but barely pvp and not doing enough pvp your gold collection get stranded. 

Sheeeeeeeesh