- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 minute ago, bongcloudmagic said:

I see very hard work🤔

It is in the sense to pay attention to farm. I farm starting 6:00 am taking a shower getting ready to work and before I got to bed, I drain all the fuel to be ready next day. I go to bed around 1-2 am then up at 6:00 am or earlier like 5:00-5:30am because I work 24/7 with official day off Sunday but because work nature, I have to work in my day off caring phone and laptop for work related calls. An example yesterday I was up 5:30am and started to farm 2 accounts and reading from work to be ready for meeting with my boss and peers Engineers and technicians then go to factory and do work and give direction with priorities according to factory needs but I can't pvp or lose my job so with my phone I click time to time grind and keep regen working all the time. When I take my break, I have to keep checking work and keep receiving calls and pages none stop and when I try to do pvp those interrupt the fight and I can't see what is going on and what happen, so I lose the fight often and can't get focus on it plus need to collect tickets, do titan, do war and do pvp and enhance parts etc for 2 accounts during my breaks. I am back at home passing 9:00pm and I do have family and come to attend family and take a nice hot bath and eat late and share time with my lady and kids and I still click farm and they play the game too, so they understand what I do but pvp it is a none no to spend time with them that I barely spend and do homework with them, have fun with them because I do love to have fun with them.

I do pvp on those breaks when is possible and sometimes during the week like Monday or Tuesday I can pvp more due to data collection possibilities and I can try to get some pvp done for the clans. Getting rank I do not care but I keep an R3 for box plus I play at low rank for parts under develop.

I do put together a bunch of parts not aiming the mech just parts together to max when I can and play with them as they are on Epic level 1 and legend level 1 and little by little I max them and move up ranks from R12 to R7-R6 then I remove that mech out and assemble another group of parts I want for the future set ups not now. So, I play for fun and level up not for wins or for rank aiming just to make tons of parts at L50 as my game fun. I do not care about lose or win just to play jumping around get kill testing etc. 

23 minutes ago, bongcloudmagic said:

sheesh not much sleep,I would be dead next day

to become an engineer does it require a lot of hard work?

It is all depend on where you work. Some have normal life working Monday to Friday scaping from work at 2:00-3:00pm on Friday and not caring phones or need to have a comp to work on day off but normally an Engineer it is an exempt employee meaning you can get call at any given time or go to factories to fix issues if have to. 

In my case we work 24/7 exempt, and we are InCharge of high-tech machinery to fix or areas etc and we have to get call all the time to fix them even in our day off online or in person. 

Many can't keep up with the workload and for example we lose a peer this week because can't do it any longer not having life and found a different position in the company working 5 days, same pay, no pages or calls. work from home and can now smoke and drink in his day off and I mean get high with some legal pot, I guess. 

Many people do have priorities and work balance to ensure health and personal stuff to do. I do the job because I do like what I do and studied for it. My lady knew what I like it in life, and she had to compromise knowing I won't change working since the age of 5. 

Some others are lazy looking for easy job and good pay as many are out there taking advantage, but I do a work that I earn my pay for sure.  I have good pay, benefits, do what I studied for, and I knew that can happen from childhood as possibility, but I have a more secure job because the need and more stability because they need me. 

Sure, I am getting older, and I will decline, and new generation need to take over and have opportunity in life to progress and I try to help them to learn as much I know and not thinking that I can get been booted like in a clan because younger kid doing my job. 

Engineering work responsibilities depend on company and need and pay for it. 

Congratulations OKI DOKI. You have reached your milestone 1.1 of 200 MYTH parts. Awesome job dude. You know how to farm. 👨‍🌾

200 MYTH. OH YEAH..

qw=

YPw7DN1HXyS7P22EOWWzxJk=

UnLUA=

QSUx4RUwvvlXaqm8Y=

eqidgifkCy4%2BmH8V5lZFBV%2BaEg11A=

BqHhLQNTHK5osa01E=

200.gif?cid=790b7611nsjfah2uyz9eocptiz9m

Can be a tuff thing out there 🤡

EUQJ0v8NqvxpA2mGUxvKL%2BSyd005jpkUGgDock

ktluxG4WmgSW3aO3Ai4dg=

HARD WORK DOES PAY

1nk0gnrw=

XNfgUm4qHLs07ZiuiPHmA=

I WILL TRUST ME. 

OIP.4w--Vmb-4-9mILmAez6N9gHaFE?w=227&h=1

I was missing you

ANLbUbD2Fustw5pXUywARXpd7giMldE=

Number 200 Picture 

uituyfrutrf.thumb.PNG.f2cd92b83a78cec66d51b345741351d3.PNG

and make my life happier 

tenor.gif?itemid=7608806&ehk=dtyJAQ7NoWc

Bi2gCCzvC5ugDBu%2B9yY=

CHEERS FROM AN OLD GUY

WwR67t4f1n4=

2 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Wtf oki why 😂😂

Actually, I do not spend salary money. Because I am a hard worker and help a lot at work, many peers grant me recognitions with some cash, and I use that cash for my personal fun out of my money belong to my lady. 🤣 I make the money and she take it all. 😭