- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

11 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

how would you rate naga 1-10 (10 being best) for energy mech compared to windigo for energy mech?

build: hot flash, malice, hammer/recoiler, ..... etc.Β 

8 / 10 : Is probably the best torso no premium for energy mech, the Nightmare have not enought energy for can be used on energy mech and windigo is correct but does not exceed Naga .

The 2 Torso that are better than this are :

- Rusty energy armorΒ 

- Lightning platinium vest

23 minutes ago, Electro said:

The 2 Torso that are better than this are :

- Rusty energy armorΒ 

- Lightning platinium vest

i dont have blue monkey, from my experience with red monkey......it won't be real good.Β 

i did attempt an energy mech with my blue vest... it worked, but not as well as i thought it would. (note: i used to use lvl 40 legendary grim reaper, so that was still a big jump)

but, those divine naga stats does look pretty tempting. and i already have a lvl 40 naga i can transform and max.Β 

Discord:Β Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:Β Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

3 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

i dont have blue monkey, from my experience with red monkey......it won't be real good.Β 

i did attempt an energy mech with my blue vest... it worked, but not as well as i thought it would. (note: i used to use lvl 40 legendary grim reaper, so that was still a big jump)

but, those divine naga stats does look pretty tempting. and i already have a lvl 40 naga i can transform and max.Β 

I remember energy build using grimreaper and zarkares for heat build those were the good times; the energy was still used and there was not real stronger and weakness type ..

Β 

9 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

i dont have blue monkey, from my experience with red monkey...

Is funny me too i didn't have the blue monkey but i have the heat and physical version ..

2 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

how would you rate naga 1-10 (10 being best) for energy mech compared to windigo for energy mech?

build: hot flash, malice, hammer/recoiler, ..... etc.Β 

LPV is. definitely ideal but I don't have enough relics to divine it so I'm using Naga for now. which is definitely better than Windigo for an energy build since your energy stats need to be high enough to be able to beat other energy.

23 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

Oops

Sorry for the mistake

dont be sorry, just a correction lol. Idani doesn't take the credit for anything, yet he uses the build and now everyone wants to make it. I don't understand but okay. Not to mention the video said that it would raise your rank yet he never showed that, he just did chat battles. You people are so gullible...yes, the build is good but did he ever lower his rank to idk...r6 and show us? Didn't think so.Β