- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Just now, BigBoi said:

should i do it?1826046500_(92).thumb.png.8b2bb21382ef001548510bc8d5a62f93.png

If and only if you have good enough resistant module( a legendary/mythical defense matrix or explosive+physical resistance) try getting energy resistance module as well but you won't be fighting them as much as the other two types. If you are confident that you got good enough resistance then only you should upgrade if you have only explosive resistance like I can see in the picture then that's bad.  

1 minute ago, MechHeaters said:

Like @Spoon said it's better not to use your windigo as myth food since it's already been upgraded a little bit and has a paint that costs 20 tokens instead make another legendary, you have a lot of gold so it wouldn't be a problem to do so

Yeah, this game is a game of patience, you should have patience and don't rush on mythical/upgrading torso, think about other stuff as well.

For show my progress about upgrading my module ( i upgrade my 3 epic energy engine to legendary, after i make the last legendary heat engine i will begins to upgrade them into level 40 )

b53r.png

also i don't know where to post it so i show it here, I am sincerely sorry if is off topic.

ghvx.png

i would know what is the probabilty for this to happen..

Edited by Electro (see edit history)