Jump to content

Damn this guy came outta nowhere mocking me


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Pizza4UAndMe said:

Tbh this guy's mocking is just too weak and doesnt even work on me cuz ive experience this before and feels like nothing

Screenshot_20210609-164239_Super_Mechs.jpg

hes actually not a bad guy, fought him many times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Pizza4UAndMe said:

Tbh this guy's mocking is just too weak and doesnt even work on me cuz ive experience this before and feels like nothing

Screenshot_20210609-164239_Super_Mechs.jpg

The best reply to that is "Nice to meet you to."  That is how you silent them.  I have meet a lot like that. I would reply nicely that way they just be silent.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

The best reply to that is "Nice to meet you to."  That is how you silent them.  I have meet a lot like that. I would reply nicely that way they just be silent.

Also ancient proverbs say thing like that too, saying/doing something nice to someone mean is the worst punishment, or something like that. Also mom's say it to. 

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Pizza4UAndMe said:

Tbh this guy's mocking is just too weak and doesnt even work on me cuz ive experience this before and feels like nothing

Screenshot_20210609-164239_Super_Mechs.jpg

He was saving his best weapon for last.. Think of it as his desperation move in case of a losing battle.

It doesn't do damage or actually do anything, unfortunately, which is the sad part about that move but it really puts the desperation in desperation move.

 

I'm a backfire item magnet. I don't know why but it likely has something to do with the fact that I keep dying.

I blame Ramboy for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JamAnime said:

The best reply to that is "Nice to meet you to."  That is how you silent them.  I have meet a lot like that. I would reply nicely that way they just be silent.

I'd like to say I don't have mom .-., I only have me( mom in Vietnam 😛)

15 minutes ago, rc said:

Can I have some pizza, please! 😋

 

hungry-pug.jpg.39ce12ea15e0b459deed16aac8296316.jpg

By the way, nice name, it’s very original.

He won't, I only eat air :((

The EWE FOX GANG never die

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2021-06-11-22-38-11-68_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.efbbdcf392c465d9bb56f328cc6c5f62.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-04-27_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.63f98765288ee2d3ef7c7c1232cf2af5.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-58-25_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.30dc911f2986c9053f408e20363c7cc2.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-44-71_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.4e3b20992868234bbe8baaa2befa439f.jpg

What this guy even talk about? I'm not even from Georgia and Argentina 🤦. I usually don't bother getting insult, but to much can make me feel discomfort little bit. Anyway it was more than this come, so anyone know how to mute him?

What the point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

Screenshot_2021-06-11-22-38-11-68_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.efbbdcf392c465d9bb56f328cc6c5f62.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-04-27_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.63f98765288ee2d3ef7c7c1232cf2af5.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-58-25_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.30dc911f2986c9053f408e20363c7cc2.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-44-71_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.4e3b20992868234bbe8baaa2befa439f.jpg

What this guy even talk about? I'm not even from Georgia and Argentina 🤦. I usually don't bother getting insult, but to much can make me feel discomfort little bit. Anyway it was more than this come, so anyone know how to mute him?

You do sound sus if hes saying you did those things

 

 

 

Jk 🙂

Edited by Dark conon mech
X (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Xynt said:

Screenshot_2021-06-11-22-38-11-68_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.efbbdcf392c465d9bb56f328cc6c5f62.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-04-27_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.63f98765288ee2d3ef7c7c1232cf2af5.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-58-25_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.30dc911f2986c9053f408e20363c7cc2.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-11-22-37-44-71_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.4e3b20992868234bbe8baaa2befa439f.jpg

What this guy even talk about? I'm not even from Georgia and Argentina 🤦. I usually don't bother getting insult, but to much can make me feel discomfort little bit. Anyway it was more than this come, so anyone know how to mute him?

he does same thing on every single person

i wonder why does he not even get bored saying the samt thing a thousand times lol..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, Shared-NW said:

 

mute.jpg

Thank you, finally I will play happily against Energy people with 1k of Energy and 2 of Coling me being Energy balanced 😎.

But if I use my heat against the same build I remove the mute to see how he insults me and cries while I heal myself with that crap that gives me 100 repairs 😇.

Electrick010®

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...