Petition to get Insta-Quit Rewards

Do you agree  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree

• YES
    • I'm kinda not smart (a.k.a. no)

Hello Moderater team

The fact that when your opponent insta quits, you get no reward, seems quite ridiculous. The quit button means you don't get a reward, not that your opponent also doesn't.

I noticed this in 1v1, where 3/4 of matches are insta-quits, meaning 3/4 of my time on the game is wasted. Please give the same reward for winning regardless of how.

Thanks

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 minutes ago, Rovolution said:

In fact there should be penalties for those who quit... like you lose more AP than a normal defeat...

That seems a bir drastic, however, it wuld work at making sure counters are not viable. Actually a good idea. Or maybe losing 2 stars instead of 1, since until top ranks, few care about ap.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

59 minutes ago, 777 said:

I won’t fight players I know to be hackers that still remain in the game . Why would a reward be given to a player who makes their own rewards whenever they want ? You wasted my time with this topic but I’m not gonna post another asking for a reward . 

Don't understand sry.

I agree with 777, first they have to clean the game of cheaters, Arena manipulators, abusers of private agreements and some other crap. Sometimes we lose and sometimes we win, because  is a game. But competing with manipulators, cheaters and favored by the administration, is a pointless pvp. Luckily all these dirt are a few, they make a lot of noise, but most of the players are honest.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I agree with 777, first they have to clean the game of cheaters, Arena manipulators, abusers of private agreements and some other crap. Sometimes we lose and sometimes we win, because  is a game. But competing with manipulators, cheaters and favored by the administration, is a pointless pvp. Luckily all these dirt are a few, they make a lot of noise, but most of the players are honest.

Yes, but since counters insta quit all the time, I get no rewards 3/4 of the time, and it's extremely annoying.

2 hours ago, Rovolution said:

Exploiters ( that includes those who boost with alts for medals) are ruining the arena for months now... Punishing the insta quit would at least help with that and we might have real deserving medalists...

They don't care about it Rovo !!! ... You will quit with those people and they think is because they are better than you. They lack moral values to realize that you quit because it disgusts you to play against manipulators.

I remember that I said to the Shiro members : "I don't play with cheaters" and I did quit. And they shit laughing. They lack the ethical conscience to understand this.

First the game need to be fixed about matches with same players over and over again. Some quit because are sick and tired of it. Some quit because no remedy and why to fight if know will lose. Some quit to drop for test or fight not to win but for test and after get data move to next and the other get the win but no real gold on it. I do not think it is a good idea to give penalties because quit even so the other player gets the win. In top players side many of them quit and when lose actually get hammered with the current system in their AP affecting the clan. Now, if the issue is about some clans members have another acc and do things like that to help the clam is hard to deal with because you do not know in reality what is going on regardless speculations. 

I do not drop from fights but I do many because testing at high and low ranks checking different things of the game but normally stay in the test I stay till get destroyed. Here it is about a fine line and cannot affect others doing things not intentionally to gain benefits for particular clans if involve in those ways. 

2 hours ago, CleverName said:

I like the idea that if a counter insta-quits, -100AP

That’s extreme. That’s rank 1 all the way down to rank 5.

2 hours ago, CleverName said:

I'm also proponent for if counter wins also -100AP

Win or lose a counter gets -100 AP. Lol, wow, CleverName! What on earth!

Let me guess, people are hunting you with counters. If that’s the case, not everyone is out to get you (namely, the people at the lower ranks).

9 hours ago, CleverName said:

I like the idea that if a counter insta-quits, -100AP, if rounded insta quits -10AP. I'm also proponent for if counter wins also -100AP

The game seems already hard to adjust in its core so I don't think it would be possible to identify a counter vs a rounded in an automated penalty system... BUT showing replays from quitters ( showing 1 round replays) and penalizing those with doubling the lost of AP from a normal lost would be something i'd consider fair and easy to implement...

17 hours ago, Rovolution said:

The game seems already hard to adjust in its core so I don't think it would be possible to identify a counter vs a rounded in an automated penalty system... BUT showing replays from quitters ( showing 1 round replays) and penalizing those with doubling the lost of AP from a normal lost would be something i'd consider fair and easy to implement...

I'm behind that, in fact I'll create a topic about that later on.

I have an existential doubt ... is there some kind of ritual or spell by which players quit before the last move? I mean, when they go to lose , quit at the end. Why do they hold out for a full pvp and end up, missing the chance to get at least half a reward? Many do it, even top players, is it a ritual or what? ...

lol ... you endured a full pvp and want to save 3 seconds? The argument is quite poor.

I think it's because many do it and here some players are like monkeys in a cage, everything is copied, the builds, the customs, even the forum topics! Or it will be because they feel bad in some way ... but that would already be something a little sick. You are not losing your home or your entrance to the University! You are losing in a mediocre game full of cheaters and bugs!

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I have an existential doubt ... is there some kind of ritual or spell by which players quit before the last move? I mean, when they go to lose , quit at the end. Why do they hold out for a full pvp and end up, missing the chance to get at least half a reward? Many do it, even top players, is it a ritual or what? ...

I will like to know that one.🤣 I think they do not want to see last shot destroying their super mechs.😇

There really shouldn’t be a penalty for quitting. If a player gets matched in a battle with no clear shot at victory, I don’t think they should be bound by some sense of honor (or by AP punishments) to finish the fight. 

Edited by Coddiwomple
Soft OCD w/ one of the words having an extra space (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

On 3/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, Rovolution said:

In fact there should be penalties for those who quit

Okay, this is totally not right... There few reasons that this if not right.  One main reason that this is not cool, is because some have to leave because they lost track of time or ask to do something for the one they live with and need to turn or quit. 

Other reasons is because you have those beggars asking for a win. "Can you please let me win". So, if I give a win, I'm not sitting through the whole battle. 

The one who stays in battle, already benefits by upping their rank....