Petition to get Insta-Quit Rewards

Do you agree  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree

• YES
    • I'm kinda not smart (a.k.a. no)

25 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Okay, this is totally not right... There few reasons that this if not right.  One main reason that this is not cool, is because some have to leave because they lost track of time or ask to do something for the one they live with and need to turn or quit. 

Other reasons is because you have those beggars asking for a win. "Can you please let me win". So, if I give a win, I'm not sitting through the whole battle. 

The one who stays in battle, already benefits by upping their rank....

We all had to quit a fight because something pops up IRL... But then againg it's only a game and If I can't finish a fight because I did not have time to I'm the only one to blame! 

The negatives doesn't weight much to the benefits a higher penalty would give...

Oh and beggars don't deserve a win! In fact, what you state is a reason not to add penalties is a damn good one for me to ADD penalties... so beggars can roth in lower rank where they belong... ( with kunters)

lets get better focus into increase a bit more gold in the base or fights so new players can advance faster and have better mix and more players interested because can develop to an acceptable rate of progress. Right now many start and stop after few weeks without hopes😔

20 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

lol ... you endured a full pvp and want to save 3 seconds? The argument is quite poor.

I think it's because many do it and here some players are like monkeys in a cage, everything is copied, the builds, the customs, even the forum topics! Or it will be because they feel bad in some way ... but that would already be something a little sick. You are not losing your home or your entrance to the University! You are losing in a mediocre game full of cheaters and bugs!

Ig its to not give the opp the satisfaction of killing you, also I believe, and I'm just shooting in the dark here, that it's a psychological thing, that until the very end you have some hope, but at the last turn, when you know u will lose no matter what and all hope is lost, you quit to save those few seconds.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout