Random SuperMechs Facts Thread

Note: This idea may or may not have been done in the past and may or may not have a pre-existing thread... But until the existence of a thread with the same topic has been revealed, I suppose that this will be the thread for random facts.

Have you ever discovered something weird or perhaps... Random about the game but have wanted to share it with the community without sounding insane? Well, if the answer is yes, you came to the place with that exact purpose in mind!

Any random SM fact is good enough to be a part of this thread, so don't hold back on discoveries or oddities... As long as they're within the confines of the forum rules (yes, rule-breaking is bad), I mean.

Other than that...

Good luck on your journey to find the most random of facts, pilots!

Oh, and I might as well start the chain of facts with one of my own...

Fun Fact: The Massive Feet leg series share the same design scheme as the Cyber Armor torso series. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, Energy Reaper said:

Fun fact: If you have max 4 goldmine lvl 20 it can produce 36.5M gold in 1 years. That more than enough to coin it need to restart a new base lvl 1 to lvl 20 twice.

That is both interesting to know and vaguely disturbing.

And...

Fun Fact: Most, if not all missions, allow you to "move" into the barrier ends that surround the mission map entrance. Though the space glows green when tapped upon, your mech will only walk up to the barrier end and stare into it. It will then become red if you try to tap it a second time.

I believe this also works with indestructible obstacles like sandbags. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Fun Fact: Backstabber is capable of doing a unique animation "bug" where it will fire its grenade normally but the grenade will land in front of the target yet do the 1 pull as normal.

This is best done if you do a teleport behind your target when you have one final action point before the drone shot. If done right, the Backstabber will follow you but stop to fire the grenade, only for the grenade to do pull instead of push like what physics wants to you to believe.

Side Note: Also, I had trouble logging in today, so my bad for the sudden silence.

21 hours ago, Quantum said:

Not so fun fact: Eventually you can't watch any more ads on PC until you watch at least one on mobile.

Coool

1 minute ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

Fun fact: Purifier is the absolute worst thing you can ever myth

No its good :((((

wdym... its an L-M so its kinda hard to get... its got pretty low dmg range and only 2 uses... the only good thing is its 25 kg and cost-free, but its still got pretty low drop rate 5/15000 (from CleverName's drop rates) 

Maybe its not the absolute worst, but its still not that worth it

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Fun Fact: All Level-Up boxes are premium boxes that drop a guaranteed epic card with a chance for a legendary card instead.

The only 2 exceptions of this are the level 200 and the level 250 box, which provide a guaranteed Platinum Plate (level 200 box) and a Maximum Protector (level 250 box), respectively.

So, leveling up in SuperMechs is mainly make-or-break based on RnG as you could potentially get a premium item early on in the game or get nothing but useless epics through the later level milestones that take from days to weeks to reach for said boxes.

Fun Fact: Hot Flash, Flaminator, and the two Hybrid Cannons are the only weapons in the game to possess two different element glows at the same time.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T
Fixed a single letter. ._. (see edit history)

Interesting fact 1: Bigboy can shoot chickens from terror cry

Interesting fact 2: each profile has a secret "achievements" button that has nothing in it

Interesting fact 3: the company is 3 on 3 the most broken (enemy mechs can shoot at any distance)

Interesting fact 4: some players had a "base" before the official update

Interesting fact 5: some accounts have something called "kin", but this is VERY rare, there are also temporary bonuses in the form of 5000 gold for 1-2 hours somewhere in the company (this is also rare)

Interesting fact 6: before to the "reload", there were red and orange keys for side missions in the 2016 area

These are all little-known facts that I know and have seen for myself