Random SuperMechs Facts Thread

Fun Fact: God Mode the Side Boss had near-infinite range blasters. The blasters themselves are not acquirable by players through legitimate means and were near-infinite because they were 2-10 range, meaning that the boss would have a 1 range blaster blindspot... Though, the boss's stomp would easily deal as much, if not more, damage as/than the blasters.

Oh, and the blasters were rare examples of physical weapons that could do strong physical damage and do good heat side damage, making them ferocious weapons to fight against.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, error19031 said:

Interesting fact 1: Bigboy can shoot chickens from terror cry

Interesting fact 2: each profile has a secret "achievements" button that has nothing in it

Interesting fact 3: the company is 3 on 3 the most broken (enemy mechs can shoot at any distance)

Interesting fact 4: some players had a "base" before the official update

Interesting fact 5: some accounts have something called "kin", but this is VERY rare, there are also temporary bonuses in the form of 5000 gold for 1-2 hours somewhere in the company (this is also rare)

Interesting fact 6: before to the "reload", there were red and orange keys for side missions in the 2016 area

These are all little-known facts that I know and have seen for myself

Bro i had kin on my account but it got removed whyy

17 hours ago, error19031 said:

Now you know what the cry of terror is... BACAW

Both terror cry and last words will on occasion shoot chickens.

There was once a thanksgiving portal and the boss 'Turkeynator' had an increased rate of chickens.

🦃 🐓

On 3/20/2021 at 8:45 AM, error19031 said:

Interesting fact 2: each profile has a secret "achievements" button that has nothing in it

Interesting fact 3: the company is 3 on 3 the most broken (enemy mechs can shoot at any distance)

Interesting fact 4: some players had a "base" before the official update

Interesting fact 5: some accounts have something called "kin", but this is VERY rare, there are also temporary bonuses in the form of 5000 gold for 1-2 hours somewhere in the company (this is also rare)

Interesting fact 6: before to the "reload", there were red and orange keys for side missions in the 2016 area

These are all little-known facts that I know and have seen for myself

BTW, anyone with last words or terrorcry can shoot chickens, it randomly happens.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Fun Fact: There was once a visual bug that would occur if you used a recoiler right after using a pull weapon.

If done correctly, your opponent's mech sprite will be separated from the mech's hitbox, causing things like your opponent going out of arena bounds or your weapon ranges getting botched and allowing said weapons to attack in ranges that they're not supposed to attack in.

I managed to get the bug to occur with Burning Shower and Magma Recoiler but I think that bug has been patched since I've used the combo without any buggy results. I also had evidence of the bug's existence during the time but the old forums were recently deleted, so the evidence has vanished along side the old forums.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 3/17/2021 at 12:14 AM, Misty tiger said:

Fun fact: you earn 100 tokens a day for watching ads nonstop :))

Where do you watch them, Windows app or phone app???

Fun Fact:  It is actually watching apps a day and you get 60 tokens. Unless Alex changed it up. I doubt that.

Fun fact: Getting tokens use to be easy.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

Where do you watch them, Windows app or phone app???

Fun Fact:  It is actually watching apps a day and you get 60 tokens. Unless Alex changed it up. I doubt that.

Fun fact: Getting tokens use to be easy.

Well i can confidently say i made 100 tokens yesterday and spent it on a premium box cause i have itchy hands maybe your too lazy to wstch more than 60 :))

2 hours ago, Fordekash said:

Fun fact #1 there use to be no weight limitations for your mech. 

#2 you also couldn’t upgrade your items back then. What you bought was full strength already.

Good times :*(

9 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

BTW, anyone with last words or terrorcry can shoot chickens, it randomly happens.

Kewl

25 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

too lazy to wstch more than 60

Lazy. lol... Um, sure not watching ads is Lazy.  Gee, I wonder about that.

Anyway, I use to watch ads in SM everyday, before flask ended.  Even now, on my phone it only let me get 8 tokens every hour, 3 times in morning and at night. Math that out.  Then today,  I had to see if it changed on the windows ap. Was only able to get 2 tokens.

Fun Fact: 3v3 campaign Mission 6 is the best to farm for long term players.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Golden age fact: Did you know grenade launcher have 3?

705921069_Screenshot(79).thumb.png.698bbea5bb1c6c7af94b17662fb72ab7.png

Energy know as Last word this days, Psy know as Terror cry. But heat been silent all this years...😞

Bonus fact: It shot unlimited grenade.

ps-It just my alt account

Edited by Energy Reaper (see edit history)

What the point?

6 hours ago, Energy Reaper said:

Golden age fact: Did you know grenade launcher have 3?

705921069_Screenshot(79).thumb.png.698bbea5bb1c6c7af94b17662fb72ab7.png

Energy know as Last word this days, Psy know as Terror cry. But heat been silent all this years...😞

Bonus fact: It shot unlimited grenade.

ps-It just my alt account

Thats true never seen a person use the heat one in my 3 years playing the game 

11 hours ago, Misty tiger said:

Thats true never seen a person use the heat one in my 3 years playing the game 

Fun Fact: If you stare at an Abomination for long enough, you'll start seeing a grenade launcher for some strange reason.