Jump to content

Unfair Offers


Tirreggregars
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey, one guy in my clan (@Asther) got this offer:

Not the first time, he's had this on going for multiple days.

image.thumb.png.88085dd661da83b53e65421a8a9365e9.png

@Alexander is there a meaning to this? Or is it active for everyone and only he sees it? (as in the increased rates r for everyone, but only he is aware of it)

Also, could you maybe activate it on all accounts.

 

Edited by Tirreggregars (see edit history)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not an unfair offer, just an account feature.

I've seen countless other screenshots of accounts with other features

4 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Not the first time, he's had this on going for multiple days.

And *not* for a few days, i've had it since i created the account in like 2018~.

 

Feel free to ask any other questions that you guys have though.

Frogs have it made, they get to eat what bugs them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Asther said:

Not an unfair offer, just an account feature.

I've seen countless other screenshots of accounts with other features

And *not* for a few days, i've had it since i created the account in like 2018~.

 

Feel free to ask any other questions that you guys have though.

How do I get it too?

 

I mena only other feature I've seen is kin

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it was a test that Tacticsoft made a while ago, with the intention of implementing it for everyone. In the end it wasnt implemented, but neither did they eliminate the characteristic to the few who had it.

Either way, you have to see what "extra chance" means. Because if the extra chance is like hot sale days, then most likely you will only get epic legs.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I think it was a test that Tacticsoft made a while ago, with the intention of implementing it for everyone. In the end it wasnt implemented, but neither did they eliminate the characteristic to the few who had it.

Either way, you have to see what "extra chance" means. Because if the extra chance is like hot sale days, then most likely you will only get epic legs.

Regardless, I believe @Alexandershould add this feature to everyone, it would be a great money making move as well.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who knows! Because the system probably couldn't support new features. Perhaps the state of the hardware doesnt have the capacity for great new things. I think something similar happened with the "kin", they couldn't make it massive. The Base was a complement to the kin? Because  is assumed that the more gold you obtained, the more kin were generated ... but the Base was left and the kin were not implemented.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Regardless, I believe @Alexandershould add this feature to everyone, it would be a great money making move as well.

I agree with you on this Tirreggregars, if you see a meta item like that quad core booster in the extra chances, I would think people would be more likely to buy the premium pack/box, thus a great money making move.  If implented though, I'd like to know what "extra chance" means.  Does it mean that in the premium pack/box that you have a 80% chance of epic and 20% chance of legendary like Clevername's large sample size suggests, and then if you get a legendary, you're 10x-20x more likely than usual to get it again like Clevername suggests?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 2:13 AM, Tirreggregars said:

Hey, one guy in my clan (@Asther) got this offer:

Not the first time, he's had this on going for multiple days.

image.thumb.png.88085dd661da83b53e65421a8a9365e9.png

@Alexander is there a meaning to this? Or is it active for everyone and only he sees it? (as in the increased rates r for everyone, but only he is aware of it)

Also, could you maybe activate it on all accounts.

 

I had similar offer one time in each account related to modules but of course not the new ones back then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:40 PM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Who knows! Because the system probably couldn't support new features. Perhaps the state of the hardware doesnt have the capacity for great new things. I think something similar happened with the "kin", they couldn't make it massive. The Base was a complement to the kin? Because  is assumed that the more gold you obtained, the more kin were generated ... but the Base was left and the kin were not implemented.

Not really because of the hardware. TS used to do a lot of A/B tests and all the stuff as kins, increased chances as this topic shows, chains feature etc failed the test because it didn't turn out to be more effective than the normal system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 2:13 AM, Tirreggregars said:

Hey, one guy in my clan (@Asther) got this offer:

Not the first time, he's had this on going for multiple days.

image.thumb.png.88085dd661da83b53e65421a8a9365e9.png

@Alexander is there a meaning to this? Or is it active for everyone and only he sees it? (as in the increased rates r for everyone, but only he is aware of it)

Also, could you maybe activate it on all accounts.

 

The Extra Chances, is basically a Glitch.  Something that does apply. I had bought 10 boxes, Multiple times, for a Legendary-Myth item that I didn't get. Plus, those Epic-Myth, are more likely to appear in the Premium, anyway. Try it with a Legendary-Myth.  Something that you don't have inventory. That is something else. I have it also on my main acct, yet not on my 2nd.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...