Is the buffed nightmare good?

XL1

Is nightmare now an usable C-M  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is the buffed nightmare good?

• Yes
    • No

The Nightmare torso isn't the best out of the buffed torsos (the best being Molten Platinum Vest/Lightning Platinum Vest) but it's definitely better than Zarkares now... At least, marginally better when it comes to energy stats and resistances, that is.

Definitely worth divining it, though.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

4 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

The Nightmare torso isn't the best out of the buffed torsos (the best being Molten Platinum Vest/Lightning Platinum Vest) but it's definitely better than Zarkares now... At least, marginally better when it comes to energy stats and resistances, that is.

ofc, common relics are a waste of space, if you can divine it

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

10 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

ofc, common relics are a waste of space, if you can divine it

Common relics have been a waste of space because of how C-Ms have been a waste of space before the buff... Now there's one C-M that can be fed relics without the feeling of regret like a certain C-M torso that may or may not be related to Nightmare.

cough cough Interceptor cough cough.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Nightmare are mid torso. good: Easy to get, and light. Con: Low hp. Low hp is very big issue.

I prefers Windigo now, since it been buff. it have more hp, energy and lighter then Zarkaras.

Spoiler

I can't vote if it was mid torso.🙃

18 hours ago, Norman said:

Nightmare are mid torso. good: Easy to get, and light. Con: Low hp. Low hp is very big issue.

I prefers Windigo now, since it been buff. it have more hp, energy and lighter then Zarkaras.

Reveal hidden contents

I can't vote if it was mid torso.🙃

Alright, what happened?

It sounds like someone with a Nightmare critically injured you in some way or form. 

If you need assistance, feel free to say something because we're all here for support reasons (probably not but you get the idea).

I don't say it was a bad torso.😕

I just suggest that Windigo is better torso, that it...😁

I don't mean to hurt Nightmare user. Plus I give good and honest point there 🙂

2 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Alright, what happened?

It sounds like someone with a Nightmare critically injured you in some way or form. 

If you need assistance, feel free to say something because we're all here for support reasons (probably not but you get the idea).

58 minutes ago, Norman said:

I don't say it was a bad torso.😕

I just suggest that Windigo is better torso, that it...😁

I don't mean to hurt Nightmare user. Plus I give good and honest point there 🙂

but i'm hurt bc im sith user T-T

Hcaptcha scam

On 1/19/2021 at 1:11 AM, Norman said:

I don't mean to hurt Nightmare user.

'Twas was a joke that flew over this fellow's head and 'twas a brick that was found in his bed. (I honestly don't know why I wanted to make a rhyme but here we are.)

But in all seriousness, I'm an EFA user with no Nightmare for as far as the eye can see.

All I'm here to say is that you should not underestimate a book by its cover as a snail should not judge a leaf by its shape... Because a leaf is a leaf and snails shouldn't be judgmental.

This isn't a hostile message as it is a morale that is in the back of every children's book imaginable. Yes, it's a cliche.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

On 1/18/2021 at 12:47 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Common relics have been a waste of space because of how C-Ms have been a waste of space before the buff... Now there's one C-M that can be fed relics without the feeling of regret like a certain C-M torso that may or may not be related to Nightmare.

cough cough Interceptor cough cough.

starts with s and ends with h.

name copied from star wars.

blue.

I polish rocks

3 hours ago, ChooseGeno said:

starts with s and ends with h.

name copied from star wars.

blue.

Nah, the Sh is a decent energy torso because it's exactly like GrimReaper but lighter and only 100 less cap. Meanwhile, Cough Cough has lower HP than Elm and Sh despite being a physical torso.

• 1 year later...

I remember trying to max cough interceptor cough because it looked cool, that was in 2019 never max the forbidden torso. you will regret it also never maxed it and used it for mythical food. only reason to upgrade cough interceptor cough is for easy mythical food

On 1/17/2021 at 3:17 PM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

As a zarkares( I already upgraded to max mith) user, idk if I should keep grinding for windigo or just max a nightmare.

27 minutes ago, Electro said:

It's depends if your build has enought remaining weight to accommodate a windigo, otherwise use the nightmare .

Mah build has exactly 1000kg with zarkares, so if I put windigo I could put some extra stuff on my mech